Mistress Dolli Mei- Newest Fortress Addition!

A new level of adorable-fetish play.

http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_mei

Mistress Dolli Me is available for double-Domme training sessions with Mistress Mia Zhao, Mistress Lucy Tran and me. We are offering training session discounted rates as follows:

Mistresses Dolli Mei & Mia Zhao- $280 one hour

Mistresses Dolli Mei & Lucy Tran- $280 one hour

Mistresses Dollie Me & Jessy Kang- $350 one hour

Please email me at [email protected] with the subject line "Training with Mistress Mei and (?)", we will be selective with the submissives we accept, kindly include any activities you're willing to endure for the sake of Dolli's training =) You wouldn't want to disappoint us or make a less than your best impression on Dolli now, would you? Hurry, sessions and availability is limited.

Dolli has an exuberant, delightful personality that matches her looks.

She's the kind of person you want to keep in a suspended-animation capsule so you can take her home and watch her all day long.

I'm excited about the prospect of a double with you and Mistress Dolli :mad:

What are your thoughts Mistress Z? am I ready for a double?

Currently, Dolli's next date of availability is Tuesday June 19th. She is fully booked before then, whomever she is occupying is in a better position than the rest of you :wink: Patience is a virtue... - Psychomachia

Kudos to Jessy Kang on the amazing, beautiful rope work in the tatami room photo set.

Really an incredible work of art- vibrant colors, detailed knots, and amazing erotic appeal. Good photography by M. Zhao as well. Well done.

Kudos to Jessy Kang on the amazing, beautiful rope work in the tatami room photo set.

Really an incredible work of art- vibrant colors, detailed knots, and amazing erotic appeal. Good photography by M. Zhao as well. Well done.

Thanks, Dashan :wink: She was a good size and shape to tie up (yes there is such a thing), but she had never worn a corset before so after a while we had to loosen it, so she got bound to the furniture. mZ and Dolli and were very patient with my need to make every row of rope line up LOL

Thanks, Dashan :wink: She was a good size and shape to tie up (yes there is such a thing), but she had never worn a corset before so after a while we had to loosen it, so she got bound to the furniture. mZ and Dolli and were very patient with my need to make every row of rope line up LOL

My favorite shots by far are the last three in the set. The one with you in the frame, intently tying her down reminds me of our sessions, and the next two with the beaufutiful "final product" are rope masterpieces. Just wanted you to know that the effort you put into the shoot was appreciated. :)

Thank you for your kind comments....it makes me feel so appreciated.

Mistress Kang as you know I have not been tied before but I really enjoyed the time with you.

Mistress Zhao, Thank you so much for saying that about me....some of the people close to me that have seen your photos really believe you captured the true me they had very high comments about the work...I loved posing for you and our session the other day was amazing...I learned so much from you and the other ladies....I feel so great doing this....

Wolverine258, I really enjoy working with Mistress Zhao, so I will leave this to her judgment...if she wants me to assist I would look forward to working with her....