The Beautiful Mistress Jung

I finally took a leap of faith last week and visited the Fortress. As a middle aged first-timer, I squarely fit the profile discussed by Mistress Kang in her "Fetish Phenomenon" post. I (unfortunately) waited until my mid-forties to experience something that I had wanted to do for decades. If there was any benefit in waiting to experience the Fortress until now, it was to be initiated by the beautiful Mistress Jung. It was an experience I will never forget (indeed, I still have some physical reminders of a session which ended a few days ago).

I lived in New York for three years while working and attending school and I fly to New York every few months on average but I had never been able to dredge up the courage to make an appointment until now. I regret all of that wasted time but intend to make up for it in the future.

I gave a lot of thought to my first BDSM visit. I lurked here for a long time reading about people's experiences. I wanted a mistress who was experienced and who could guide me through the session. I did not want some nineteen year old who does this as a sideline. I was not disappointed. Mistress Jung is truly more beautiful than her photographs on the Fortress website. And she has a wonderful and playful evil side (as a former seminarian, I have given a lot of thought to evil). I also briefly met Mistress Ree and I agree with the other posters on this forum that her smile is truly wonderful. I love her heart tattoo!

From the outset I was impressed by the professionalism I saw during my visit. From my first email I knew I was in good hands. They kindly answered all of my newbie questions and provided helpful suggestions. The Fortress location and layout inspires confidence. All-in-all I wanted a session that I could remember during my boring brainstorming meetings back at the office and while shopping at the grocery store late at night in the suburbs.

As the old saw goes, I guess I should have been careful what I wished for because I got all that and more. I learned some important lessons: (1) if you can't answer a question about your most embarrassing moment to date, one will be provided for you (it was); (2) never let your fears dictate whether you should make an appointment with a beautiful woman (because those fears will pale in comparison to the more realistic fears she will provide during the session); and (3) try to arrange for more flights to New York so you can visit the Fortress again.

I read one of Mistress Kang's interviews awhile back where she said that her goal was retention of customers. Mistress Kang, consider me retained. I can hardly wait for a return visit (but perhaps I should heal first).

I have also taken Mistress Jung's advice to heart and will strive not to be "boring" before we meet again.

I finally took a leap of faith last week and visited the Fortress. As a middle aged first-timer, I squarely fit the profile discussed by Mistress Kang in her "Fetish Phenomenon" post. I (unfortunately) waited until my mid-forties to experience something that I had wanted to do for decades. If there was any benefit in waiting to experience the Fortress until now, it was to be initiated by the beautiful Mistress Jung. It was an experience I will never forget (indeed, I still have some physical reminders of a session which ended a few days ago).

I lived in New York for three years while working and attending school and I fly to New York every few months on average but I had never been able to dredge up the courage to make an appointment until now. I regret all of that wasted time but intend to make up for it in the future.

I gave a lot of thought to my first BDSM visit. I lurked here for a long time reading about people's experiences. I wanted a mistress who was experienced and who could guide me through the session. I did not want some nineteen year old who does this as a sideline. I was not disappointed. Mistress Jung is truly more beautiful than her photographs on the Fortress website. And she has a wonderful and playful evil side (as a former seminarian, I have given a lot of thought to evil). I also briefly met Mistress Ree and I agree with the other posters on this forum that her smile is truly wonderful. I love her heart tattoo!

From the outset I was impressed by the professionalism I saw during my visit. From my first email I knew I was in good hands. They kindly answered all of my newbie questions and provided helpful suggestions. The Fortress location and layout inspires confidence. All-in-all I wanted a session that I could remember during my boring brainstorming meetings back at the office and while shopping at the grocery store late at night in the suburbs.

As the old saw goes, I guess I should have been careful what I wished for because I got all that and more. I learned some important lessons: (1) if you can't answer a question about your most embarrassing moment to date, one will be provided for you (it was); (2) never let your fears dictate whether you should make an appointment with a beautiful woman (because those fears will pale in comparison to the more realistic fears she will provide during the session); and (3) try to arrange for more flights to New York so you can visit the Fortress again.

I read one of Mistress Kang's interviews awhile back where she said that her goal was retention of customers. Mistress Kang, consider me retained. I can hardly wait for a return visit (but perhaps I should heal first).

I have also taken Mistress Jung's advice to heart and will strive not to be "boring" before we meet again.

Hi there suburban guy! Nice to hear from :) And thank you for the kind words on our session. As I'm sure you could tell, I had a great time putting you through your paces while making up for years and years of curiosity and repression all in one evening. I look forward to an update on all the UNboring things you've been up to the next time I see you. You know you will be asked.

Suburban Guy,

Enjoyed your posting. The Fortress is indeed a special place and I suppose I needn't tell you I commend your choice of Mistresses. Of course, truth be told, based on what I have learned about the other FF ladies via their postings and brief interactions, there is simply no way to make a bad choice there!

Mistress Jung,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am sure I amused you, but not in any way that I intended. You certainly gave me a lot of UNboring ideas in our session and I look forward to exploring them in more detail. I will start keeping a list...

J.J.B.

I agree with you that it certainly seems that there isn't a way to make a bad choice when choosing a mistress at the Fortress . When looking through the website before deciding on a visit I really liked the short video presentations. It was a great idea for the Fortress to post video vignettes of the mistresses so that we can get some small idea of their personalities and likes/dislikes. I think it helps us better connect with them, especially when planning a first visit. I am also in awe of Mistress Zhao's talents. Her photographs are a great window on the Fortress. I wish I was able to see things (and help others see things) as she does.

After my visit to the Fortress I decided to try to do some reading on BDSM and ordered Whip Smart: A Memoir to read on the flight home. Has anyone read it? I am almost finished but haven't read any reviews and I was wondering how people more experienced than I am (which is almost everyone else on the planet) thought about the book.

Mistress Jung,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am sure I amused you, but not in any way that I intended. You certainly gave me a lot of UNboring ideas in our session and I look forward to exploring them in more detail. I will start keeping a list...

J.J.B.

I agree with you that it certainly seems that there isn't a way to make a bad choice when choosing a mistress at the Fortress . When looking through the website before deciding on a visit I really liked the short video presentations. It was a great idea for the Fortress to post video vignettes of the mistresses so that we can get some small idea of their personalities and likes/dislikes. I think it helps us better connect with them, especially when planning a first visit. I am also in awe of Mistress Zhao's talents. Her photographs are a great window on the Fortress. I wish I was able to see things (and help others see things) as she does.

After my visit to the Fortress I decided to try to do some reading on BDSM and ordered Whip Smart: A Memoir to read on the flight home. Has anyone read it? I am almost finished but haven't read any reviews and I was wondering how people more experienced than I am (which is almost everyone else on the planet) thought about the book.

sg, I really enjoyed Whip Smart. I thought it was wonderfully written and blew right through it in a day or so. In fact my copy (given to me by a client) is laying around the Fortress as I highly recommended it to the other Mistresses. While it is more about her experience as a pro-Domme (it is her memoir after all) then it is about BDSM, it does give you a glimpse into the other side of your session, the real life of a Mistress.

I did not enjoy Whip Smart. Kinda made me depressed as to the lives these dommes lead and how they related to their clients. It did reinforce the unique business model that Mistress Kang has developed.

-engman

Hi engman, I wanted you to personally know that her memoir is not the case for all pro-Dommes. It is one case. I have an amazing, blessed life filled with lots of love and joy and truly enjoy my work as a pro-Domme, something I *choose* to do. Also, keep in mind when this took place in her life. I believe she was 20 or in her early twenties. Who doesn't experience confusion and/or depression with a bit of turbulence at that age? By the end of the book, you can see she is at a very different place and in retrospect, I'm sure she can recognize how invaluable her experience as a Domme was in shaping who she is today.

Hope this shed some new, positive light on your perception of Dommes outside their Dungeons :)

Hi Mistress Jung....I was only referring to the depiction of the Dommes in the book and how they had to work as opposed to the way the Fortress is run. The Fortress is run in a professional manner and, based on my personal interactions and the forum comments, I have no doubt that everyone truly enjoys their work as a pro-Domme. I apologize if this came off as putting all in the same bucket.

Best,

engman

Hi Mistress Jung....I was only referring to the depiction of the Dommes in the book and how they had to work as opposed to the way the Fortress is run. The Fortress is run in a professional manner and, based on my personal interactions and the forum comments, I have no doubt that everyone truly enjoys their work as a pro-Domme. I apologize if this came off as putting all in the same bucket.

Best,

engman

No need to apologize. I'm glad you know we are a happy bunch at the Fortress LOL ;)

Hi engman, I wanted you to personally know that her memoir is not the case for all pro-Dommes. It is one case. I have an amazing, blessed life filled with lots of love and joy and truly enjoy my work as a pro-Domme, something I *choose* to do. Also, keep in mind when this took place in her life. I believe she was 20 or in her early twenties. Who doesn't experience confusion and/or depression with a bit of turbulence at that age? By the end of the book, you can see she is at a very different place and in retrospect, I'm sure she can recognize how invaluable her experience as a Domme was in shaping who she is today.

Hope this shed some new, positive light on your perception of Dommes outside their Dungeons :)

Your facial expressions in your candids pretty much prove that you love life. That positive energy can be felt in your sessions as well.

The book was not all happy go-lucky like it is down in Chinatown ;D but there was a familiarity to it which was what I did enjoy. Pre-Fortress, I was probably the top renter at six of the top NYC dungeons at the time- sadly today only one third of them still exist. There was truth to most of the accounts of her memoir. The one session I had with "Mental Dental Roy", I found it to be, to this day, a great fetish enigma LOL and far from "undesirable".

Engman, I agree that the way the story was told was "unflattering" to the trade- but it was *her* truth, reflected true characters, real situations and actual events. If I didn't have my own experiences to compare notes with, I'm not sure I would have enjoyed reading it as much. I wonder...?

Fun Factoid: One of dungeons I rented from was located directly above an Indian restaurant that used to be a Chinese restaurant my family owed and operated in the early 80s. My mom would pick me up from school about 10 blocks away and I'd spend the rest of the day in the family restaurant with my mom, aunts, uncles, grandparents, a few first cousins once removed...

If I were born even just a decade earlier, I may have very well bit one shiny, very large, steel bullet and only after wiping the blood from my ears one last time during a forty-seventh rendition of some hippy dippy soul bearing, heart wrenching "song".

Lucky for me, blissful ignorance of youth left me unaffected from enduring the infinite loop of "adult contemporary" hell that was Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Foreigner, Journey, Starship (Jefferson Airplane), Hall & Oates, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder...

The book was not all happy go-lucky like it is down in Chinatown ;D but there was a familiarity to it which was what I did enjoy. Pre-Fortress, I was probably the top renter at six of the top NYC dungeons at the time- sadly today only one third of them still exist. There was truth to most of the accounts of her memoir. The one session I had with "Mental Dental Roy", I found it to be, to this day, a great fetish enigma LOL and far from "undesirable".

Engman, I agree that the way the story was told was "unflattering" to the trade- but it was *her* truth, reflected true characters, real situations and actual events. If I didn't have my own experiences to compare notes with, I'm not sure I would have enjoyed reading it as much. I wonder...?

Jessy, I'd like to read about your memoirs someday, to include input from the ladies you've worked for, with, and that worked for you. I bet the input/combined effort from you all would be very interesting and fun to read. Did you ever think about something like that?

I finished Whip Smart the other day and like a few others who commented here I am a bit ambivalent about the book. I enjoyed the book but the author never really seems to decide whether she was an enthusiastic part of the BDSM scene, was just conducting informal anthropological research or just had a cool part-time job while she was going through school - a job that turned into an addiction over time.

Maybe that is part of the attraction of the book because it realistically reflects the prism through which a person sees themself, especially over a period of years. Speaking for myself, I believe people like to put other people in little neat psychological boxes but tend to either misunderstand themselves or consider themselves too complicated for just one of the boxes.

If there is any interest, audio of the author's NPR interview can be found here: http://www.npr.org/2010/03/08/124369913/whip-smart-memoirs-of-a-dominatrix

Does anyone have any other books that they would like to recommend? I am especially interested in the recommendations of the mistresses. I found the insights of Mistress Jung and Mistress Kang fascinating.

I finished Whip Smart the other day and like a few others who commented here I am a bit ambivalent about the book. I enjoyed the book but the author never really seems to decide whether she was an enthusiastic part of the BDSM scene, was just conducting informal anthropological research or just had a cool part-time job while she was going through school - a job that turned into an addiction over time.

Maybe that is part of the attraction of the book because it realistically reflects the prism through which a person sees themself, especially over a period of years. Speaking for myself, I believe people like to put other people in little neat psychological boxes but tend to either misunderstand themselves or consider themselves too complicated for just one of the boxes.

If there is any interest, audio of the author's NPR interview can be found here: http://www.npr.org/2...of-a-dominatrix

Does anyone have any other books that they would like to recommend? I am especially interested in the recommendations of the mistresses. I found the insights of Mistress Jung and Mistress Kang fascinating.

I agree with your "Speaking for yourself..", it happens in all circles- in the fetish community it could translate to, for example, a sub who likes fantasizing about having his teeth removed by a beautiful woman while feeling her teeth and throwing occasional, longing yet fearful, glances over to the table with pliers, viles of Novocaine, syringes and topical numbing agent, would saying something like, "I don't understand how *anyone* could like being beaten, it's such a turn off.", or a foot fetishist would say something like, "Drinking pee is disgusting, it's not sexy, it's just gross. Now massaging and pampering a beautiful woman's toes and arches- *that's* sexy.".

One way to look at it is it's their own way of understanding or accepting their own fetish, their own "selves". They have a need, conscious or not, to put down other fetishes in order to accept their own. Within the adult industry community, almost everyone looks down on escorts including pornstars which I always found ridiculous, aside from the fact that it's basically comparing apples to oranges, this one is like comparing apples grown in Wisconsin to those grown in Illinois, they're ALL FREAKIN' APPLES!! The grunt of the work (pun intended lol) that most oppose is the intercourse. The only thing that sets pornstars apart from escorts, and I do mean "ONLY", is the camera facing them and turned on during the deed.

I've always had an attraction to the adult industry. The most fun I had (before Domming) was working as a phone sex operating in Miami Beach when I was 19. It was my only job and I would have been happy doing all day long except the pay was so poor it would mean I didn't pay rent. I think it was something like $2-$3 per hour base pay and 15 cents per minute with minutes over 100 minutes that week would be paid out at 20 cents per minute. Maybe there were other phone sex companies that were busier and could offer more talk time, I'll never know.

Marajuana is to heroine as strip-club-waitressing is to stripping- every tittybar owner know this. Shortly after my first "joint", I met Kiko Wu at Tens, a "gentleman's caberet" in NYC, and that's when our relationship began- the rest is history...

Another Fun Factoid: In the late 90s, I worked at Porky's in Hialeah, Miami, the owner, "Tarzan" (not his real name of course), was a known Russian mobster. I tended to move from club to club, I didn't know it at the time, Tarzan was arrested for trying to purchase surface-to-air missiles along with other serious heavy duty items for drug trafficking. So now I get to say that I used work for a Russian crime boss LOL

Another Fun Factoid: In the late 90s, I worked at Porky's in Hialeah, Miami, the owner, "Tarzan" (not his real name of course), was a known Russian mobster. I tended to move from club to club, I didn't know it at the time, Tarzan was arrested for trying to purchase surface-to-air missiles along with other serious heavy duty items for drug trafficking. So now I get to say that I used work for a Russian crime boss LOL

Mistress Kang,

I find Your factoids to be extremely interesting and You constantly display an amazing insight into human behavior which I always find incredibly fascinating.