Traveling Feet

Was sorting through my personal archives and realized how many feet pics I have. It's like I take feet pics on every vacation LOL

Here they are in Puerto Rico (a similar one might be in the Forum Gallery album):

Puerto Rico Feet.jpg

Here they are again on a black sand beach in Maui:

Hawaii Feet.jpg

Will add more as they come. FF Ladies....where have *your* feet been?? (lol)

Was sorting through my personal archives and realized how many feet pics I have. It's like I take feet pics on every vacation LOL

Here they are in Puerto Rico (a similar one might be in the Forum Gallery album):

post-18073-0-03235600-1342210371_thumb.jpg

Here they are again on a black sand beach in Maui:

post-18073-0-90694400-1342210508_thumb.jpg

Will add more as they come. FF Ladies....where have *your* feet been?? (lol)

NICE! Always love feet pictures.

Mistress Kang:

Absolutely beautiful, I love your feet. Please keep taking more feet pictures, doesn't even have to be a travel pic, even a pic of Your feet right here in NYC. Would love to see a real close up pic of your soles or even a in hot pair of shoes. Thanks so much for posting, you're so nice to your fans.

Yes mine have traveled as well which I know I have posted a few....

post-12299-0-20974500-1342317917_thumb.jpg

Rio

post-12299-0-68707100-1342317964_thumb.jpg

Floripa

post-12299-0-69650600-1342317986_thumb.jpg

Bahia

post-12299-0-63793700-1342318007_thumb.jpg

SF

Much more to come!

Thank You so much, Mistress Tran. I love these photos so much. Even Your footprint in the sand is breathtaking. You are one of the most unique looking Women in the world. I've never seen anyone else who looks like You & yet, You're one of the most beautiful Women on the planet & the same goes for Your feet. They're completely different than anyone else's & at the same time, some of the most beautiful feet ever.

Mis

I definitely need to take some feet pics!!!

Mistress Lahiri,

Wow....I still haven't completely come down from the intense rush that I just got from seeing those incredible feet pics that you posted today, my whole body is still tingling........the skin color...so exotic....the beautiful toes......& I remember the previous pics of Your soles...oh....Your feet are so precious. Thank You so much for posting..........another Beautiful FortressNYC Goddess with mind blowing feet...........I love this thread.

Mis

Mistress Lahiri,

Wow....I still haven't completely come down from the intense rush that I just got from seeing those incredible feet pics that you posted today, my whole body is still tingling........the skin color...so exotic....the beautiful toes......& I remember the previous pics of Your soles...oh....Your feet are so precious. Thank You so much for posting..........another Beautiful FortressNYC Goddess with mind blowing feet...........I love this thread.

Why thank you, Johnny! I must say, hearing accolades from you like this is quite the ego boost...I've only had one foot worship experience so far, but it was *quite* to my liking. There's nothing quite like watching a man grovel at your feet, completely hypnotized by their presence....tell me, what is a worship session like for you?

Why thank you, Johnny! I must say, hearing accolades from you like this is quite the ego boost...I've only had one foot worship experience so far, but it was *quite* to my liking. There's nothing quite like watching a man grovel at your feet, completely hypnotized by their presence....tell me, what is a worship session like for you?

She would never let me massage her feet.

Her feet, her rules.

The last time I got any foot action was about 16 or 17 months ago, so I'm really going through feet widthdrawal. This singer who I used to work with on & off all the time, when we were were gigging regularly she always suggested that I temporarily stay at her apt. in NJ so that we could rehearse the material.

And from the start, She knew I had a crush on her, every guy did & I know she definitely caught me checking out her feet. I always tried to stop myself but sometimes I couldn't help it & as soon as we would finish rehearsing, we would hang out on her couch & have beers or some Jack & cokes & the next thing I know her feet were constanly all over me. So the last time she had a bunch of gigs in NJ lined up, she invited me to stay with her again so I knew there would be some foot teasing again but this time, the foot action was incredible. It shocked me so much that I actually got up off of the couch & said I'm gonna get a jack & coke & came back & as soon as I sat down her feet were all over me like never before. I was terrified but also in heaven.

What was so weird was we had a completely platonic friendship, not by my choice, & I always slept on her castro & she slept in her bed about 4 or 5 feet away (it was a studio apt.), but she must have realized I was into her feet & she was very generous about it. This is not the first time this has happened to me with girls, but she was the most generous with her feet.

Usually, I get nervous when this happens because I'm not sure if the girl is playing a joke on me or is just being very kind & unfortunately, you usually can't tell until you give in & start worshipping but in this case it worked out great. We were both single & sometimes she would go out on a date & when she did that I would just go out & party with my friends & go back to my apartment but most of the time we would either hang out or play a gig or show up at a friend's gig & play with them on stage & I would be watching her on stage in those thigh high boots thinking I hope she goes straight home tonight so that I can worship her feet after she's been in those boots on stage. Something about seeing a women on stage & then 2 hours later her feet are on your face. I think she liked being single like me, being able to work as a musician & not have to always report our whereabouts all the time.

Also, we were always constantly eating in restaurants together between gigs & occasionally we'd see a movie, & if we were by ourselves, her feet would be on my lap in the movie theatre or in the restaurant, not making it obvious to other people, she would do it discreetly which was cool with me.

So I've experiened this kind of situation other times but the difference with her was she pretty much did this in the privacy of her home, at least I hope, hopefully there were no video cameras in her apartment & hopefully I'm not in any fetish movies, maybe that's why she went to California, to release the videos. I doubt it because she would let me stay there when she wasn't home, even if she was away for a few days.

But this is weird, she never let me massage her feet. I tried 3 times, the first time she kicked my hand, the 2nd time the phone rang & she took the call & she was on for a long time so opened up the castro bed & she finally got off the phone & then she laid down on the castro next to me with her soles in the air in the pose for like a minute & then got up & went in her bed so she must have been pissed when I tried to massage her feet & the 3rd time, she kicked me really hard in the side so I figured that was it, the party's over & a few minutes later, her feet were on my face again. So the way I see it, her feet, her rules.

So this lasted, I think it was a month or 2, I can't remember. And then she got some work on the west coast & she wanted to move there. I knew she was planning on moving there so it wasn't a surprise. Who knows, maybe she may be living somewhere else & just told me California. She called right before she left but I haven't heard from her since then but boy did I miss her feet. Her too. I was also thinking, maybe the foot stuff freaked her out & she thought maybe I would go around telling everyone about it so she decided to go back to her hometown which I forget where she's from, I think Upstate NY.

The one downside to footworship is that it's so friggin' addicting. I started thinking, should I shop around for another girlfriend and what if she's freaked out by my foot fetish, especially if I start in too early. Also, I want to record an album soon & the last thing I need is a relationship to distract me About a month later, I was getting some lunch in Chinatown & out of the corner of my eye, I see bright blond hair & I look over & I see it's Mistress Kang hanging out, I wasn't too familiar with the website back then but I definitely knew who She was. That's when I thought, maybe I should start seeing dominatrixes, but do they do foot sessions? this may be the answer to my foot addiction.

So basically, I have been recovering from an injury that had complications which I am almost completely healed & I'm waiting for my okay from my doctor. I have a list with 3 things, start booking gigs again, start recording the project I have been waiting to work on, & dedicate my free time to worshipping feet at the Fortress. It sucks that I got sick but it looks like I'll be ready to get back to my life possibly this month.

I think the case with my friend was, she's really beautiful, the few dates I saw her with, all of the guys looked like models & pretty much every guy around her immediately has a crush on her & I think she sometimes feels bad for them & I definitely had a crush on her when I first met her & worked with her, especially when we worked on her originals, her music was really deep & she was really stimulating to be around, so she probably knew it & maybe felt bad for me but she saw that I had this foot fetish so maybe she figured it was a way for us to bond.