Size Matters. Size Matters? Size Matters!

Mistress Kang's F cup are gorgeous. Big, but still pretty. The prettiest F cup I've seen.

Big boobs can be very big. Like that lady on a talentshow using her boobs to flatten objects!

I've seen that. I was actually wondering, does she have a hidden weapon inside her one breast? She only seems to crush/flatten cans/objects with that one boob and it seems heavy.

She is amazing! :)

Long overdue but I've finally found a home for it. Thanks for the re-purposed diner poster woffyboy :)

post-18073-0-24539500-1351207389_thumb.jpg

Like my ring collection? :) Behind the diner poster door is the rest of it.

Wow - very Cool - some of them look like those claws that Dominatrixes wear to use of subs - by any chance, Mistress Kang - do You have any toerings? (I know, I have a 1-track mind - sorry)?

I've seen that. I was actually wondering, does she have a hidden weapon inside her one breast? She only seems to crush/flatten cans/objects with that one boob and it seems heavy.

She is amazing! :)

Could be. But huge boobs, especially natural ones can give concussions to people :o They can, with lifting then smashed on an object, come as a brick letting objects, such as cans, be flattened.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Just stumbled upon this thread,

Size is something that fascinates me.  Being a person that is short, vertically challenged, fit and blessed with the gift of being well endowed, I find myself gravitating towards things that are either very large or extremely small.  I often think that if there was some god putting me together they had a sense of humor, saying to themselves "I'll make him really small but make him rally big down there".  

I often keep with things that accommodate my size.  I have a small apartment.  My car is small though I'm thinking of trading it in for an SUV.  My drum kit was custom made to fit my stature and when I was in the Army I had to have all my equipment fabricated to fit my size. (The normal ruck sack is a bitch to force march with if you a smaller person.)

There is a conflict in me as I often have to "fight" to get the attention of females.  Every relationship I've had I've had to work very hard and be persistent to gain the affection of the opposite sex.  And it's kind of funny because one of my best friends is much taller than I, very handsome, and has to fight off the advancements of some attractive women (Last week we were at the gym and a very nice looking woman left him a note on his front windshield, letting him know she was interested, giving him her number and email address) but he usually isn't interested.  It acutely happens to him a lot.  But he has the Irish mans curse.  He is very poorly endowed, he's my friend and I feel bad for him sometimes, but I do get jealous.  Its no problem for him to meet women but once they see what there getting it doesn't work out.  

So should I be happy with what I have?  I think I am but it is a lot of work,

Just stumbled upon this thread,

Size is something that fascinates me.  Being a person that is short, vertically challenged, fit and blessed with the gift of being well endowed, I find myself gravitating towards things that are either very large or extremely small.  I often think that if there was some god putting me together they had a sense of humor, saying to themselves "I'll make him really small but make him rally big down there".  

I often keep with things that accommodate my size.  I have a small apartment.  My car is small though I'm thinking of trading it in for an SUV.  My drum kit was custom made to fit my stature and when I was in the Army I had to have all my equipment fabricated to fit my size. (The normal ruck sack is a bitch to force march with if you a smaller person.)

There is a conflict in me as I often have to "fight" to get the attention of females.  Every relationship I've had I've had to work very hard and be persistent to gain the affection of the opposite sex.  And it's kind of funny because one of my best friends is much taller than I, very handsome, and has to fight off the advancements of some attractive women (Last week we were at the gym and a very nice looking woman left him a note on his front windshield, letting him know she was interested, giving him her number and email address) but he usually isn't interested.  It acutely happens to him a lot.  But he has the Irish mans curse.  He is very poorly endowed, he's my friend and I feel bad for him sometimes, but I do get jealous.  Its no problem for him to meet women but once they see what there getting it doesn't work out.  

So should I be happy with what I have?  I think I am but it is a lot of work,

JayM 

I am wondering if you are truly "well endowed". I'm thinking you are really the same size as everyone else, but it just looks bigger because of your small stature. LOL

But if you are, and looking to get the attention of the ladies, My suggestion would be to wear tighter pants. 

• 2 weeks later...

But he has the Irish mans curse.  He is very poorly endowed, he's my friend and I feel bad for him sometimes, but I do get jealous.  Its no problem for him to meet women but once they see what there getting it doesn't work out.  

I would suggest your friend learn the proper way to eat an ice cream cone and the ladies will remember he has other talents when they discover his equipment.

JayM 

I am wondering if you are truly "well endowed". I'm thinking you are really the same size as everyone else, but it just looks bigger because of your small stature. LOL

But if you are, and looking to get the attention of the ladies, My suggestion would be to wear tighter pants. 

Thats too funny, Manpeach!

I wanna be big. Just once goddamnit!  Jessy Kang towers over me! 

I suppose it does look funny though. M Tran thought it was quite amusing when we played.

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest your friend learn the proper way to eat an ice cream cone and the ladies will remember he has other talents when they discover his equipment.

Bradley:

I think a tall, handsome man might attract more male attention if he eats an ice cream cone that way.

Dannyboy

I loved this thread and I want it back.  Look at these!

Hey JustAGuy,

I love this thread too.

This is the Peel P50.  The worlds smallest production car.  The last pic is of Romeo Dev, the worlds smallest bodybuilder, standing in a Peel P50.

post-18418-0-05479600-1434726633_thumb.jpg

post-18418-0-30088500-1434726661_thumb.jpg

post-18418-0-43459100-1434726684_thumb.jpg