50 Shades of Grey; the childhood reunion discussion

Make that lat spread.

I'm with you, Woffy. I did some extra back work today in the hopes of someday making into Mistress Kang's "Big Back Book".

I can just imagine her popping in during one of my sessions, checking out my back, yelling in my face "Not THICK enough!!" (remember those old Breakstone Sour Cream ads???) and walking right out.

I actually find it very inspirational that the Mistresses each seem to have a favorite body part. Knowing that Mistress Kang's is the back is definitely going to push me harder in the gym to succeed. I also learned a while ago that Mistress Zhao likes strong hands, which has definitely pushed me to strengthen my grip - I am forever grateful to her for the heights my forearms have recently taken me. Now, if I could only find a Mistress who has a thing for chests, I can only imagine the places I could go :) ...

Rollo- I agree

rollo- I agree that easier for men to obsess over a woman's buttocks than it is for us to obsess over a man's. However, I personally obsess over muscular men's backs, specifically in a flexed pose, or in a relaxed pose from a downward view :) My Android holds my own perverted version of a Little Black Book which I call my "Big Back Book" :) Cell cam pic after cell cam pic of "slut conquests" flexing their back muscles for me :) *siiiigh*

I love your childhood story too :) It sounds to me like you wanted more attention from them than you actually received in their fulfilling their "threat" of teaching you a lesson. I don't necessarily believe there was a defining D/s element to it- do you?

Although I don't really even know much about you- my guess is that you are a bottom and possibly a switch by necessity (not by choice). Am I correct?

Mistress Kang,

Defining D/S moment? Maybe not, but it defnitely shows a predisposition. I fantasized later, as a teen, about what they did with me, and there was definitely a D/S element to that. I may have munged them together, after all these years.

And yes, I am a bottom (and proud!) and I wouldh't call myself a switch, per se, though I have an interest. Sorry to be so transparent. I'll work on my veil of mystery. And thanks so much for appreciating my story.

I'm with you, Woffy. I did some extra back work today in the hopes of someday making into Mistress Kang's "Big Back Book".

I can just imagine her popping in during one of my sessions, checking out my back, yelling in my face "Not THICK enough!!" (remember those old Breakstone Sour Cream ads???) and walking right out.

Remembering those funny comercials with the little dog chewing on Sam Breakstone's leg.

Maybe a session of doing bent over barbell rows with Mistress Kang standing behind you critiquing your form as she swats you with a cane might be a good motivator.

Remembering those funny comercials with the little dog chewing on Sam Breakstone's leg.

Maybe a session of doing bent over barbell rows with Mistress Kang standing behind you critiquing your form as she swats you with a cane might be a good motivator.

That would be incredible! I'm wondering if a FF outing could be arranged that would include a tortuous trip to the gym with one of the fine Mistresses? My mind is reeling with the possible scenarios....

Haven't seen you post much, Woffy, good to have you back! A month or so ago, I added in reverse hypers and Romanian Deadlifts to my routine - they have made a big difference. Slowly progressing :) .

I only have a thing for baboon chests.

I actually find it very inspirational that the Mistresses each seem to have a favorite body part. Knowing that Mistress Kang's is the back is definitely going to push me harder in the gym to succeed. I also learned a while ago that Mistress Zhao likes strong hands, which has definitely pushed me to strengthen my grip - I am forever grateful to her for the heights my forearms have recently taken me. Now, if I could only find a Mistress who has a thing for chests, I can only imagine the places I could go :) ...

That would be incredible! I'm wondering if a FF outing could be arranged that would include a tortuous trip to the gym with one of the fine Mistresses? My mind is reeling with the possible scenarios....

Haven't seen you post much, Woffy, good to have you back! A month or so ago, I added in reverse hypers and Romanian Deadlifts to my routine - they have made a big difference. Slowly progressing :) .

Hey, Phred. I once had a session where Mistress Zhao had me doiing aerobic excercises as she applied the cane if I slacked.

• 1 month later...

Training in the gym to get stronger - $$

Training with a female former Ukranian powerlifter who wears T-shirts that says "I bust mine so I can kick yours" - $$$

Having Mistress Kang come into the Steel Room during a session, poking at my meager back and yelling "NOT THICK ENOUGH!" - ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS :) !

WOO-HOO!!!

Phred! You are AWESOME! Made my day :) You make a great door stopper, that door wasn't closing for the life of you- HA!

Next you must learn to scream with your eyeballs LOL

Still...NOT THICK ENOUGH! LOL The standards for making it into this infamous "Big Back Book" of mine are pretty ridiculously abnormal at this point.

I suggest there's enough intellectual firepower (and obvious experience) among the fortress ladies that one of them at least should capitalize on this new publishing phenomenon and write a femdom answer to 50 shades. I'm sure it would be a much more interesting book than the pap that's out there now.

Base it close to reality, I think that's why 50 shades was able to cross over.

50 Shades of Black & Blue

Phred! You are AWESOME! Made my day :) You make a great door stopper, that door wasn't closing for the life of you- HA!

Next you must learn to scream with your eyeballs LOL

Still...NOT THICK ENOUGH! LOL The standards for making it into this infamous "Big Back Book" of mine are pretty ridiculously abnormal at this point.

Still get shivers thinking about you opening the door and ripping my junk off!

Working harder at getting my back into shape for you! Hoping against hope that I someday make it into your "Big Back Book". All I can do is try :) .