Wheel of Torture

Mistress Tran

Great Idea. I remember a video where the punishment was determined by chance. I forgot the exact method, but with 2 wheels, the first would determine the impliment used, the second, number of strokes. This could be simplified by a roll of the dice, to decide the impliment (6-12 possibliities) then a roulette wheel, (easy to find) to determine number of strokes, ( A computer roulette wheel, could be used.). With a short break in between, the client would continue for the length of the session.

I love this, But definitely build the wheel, no computer. there is nothing better than that clicking sound as the wheel slows down to a single click! this could be the start of rebuilding the boardwalk

I love the Femdomopoly!

Ooo wouldn't it be fun if it was also made into a Twister board, that way we can contort the sub into all sorts of impossibly pretzely shapes as he marks his own ill-fate with his own hands and feet!

YES!! This is totally doable! Either by covering the spots on an actual Twister board or making one from scratch with say a pink shower curtain liner! LOL

Omg I love it....I will make it!

YES!! It will be "Game of Dommes" (Game of Thrones) LOL After we've conquered Femdomopoly, what about Jenga, and Uno?

Each Jenga piece will be labeled with a consequence or reward- all depending on the view of the beholder. The Domme and her sub will take turns removing and re-stacking the pieces while tallying their "prizes" as written on the wooden blocks. Once the tower crumbles, two counts will be made and recorded- one for the number of blocks standing and another for the number of blocks fallen. If the sub thinks his Mistress removed the last block before it crumbled, he will be swiftly reminded by his Mistress that he does not "think". At this point, the Domme will re-explain the rest of the rules of engagement to her submissive property; that if the sub destroys the tower- first his punishment will be administered with the instrument of his Mistress' choice according to the higher number of the two counts recorded earlier. For destroying one of the few erectilities between the two of them, every single one of his tallies shall be forfeited as a humble offering of apology for his Mistress' selective procurement. The Domme will continue by fulfilling each and every tally thus exhausting her sub and the rest of the game. The. End.

Any thoughts on Uno? :)

YES!! It will be "Game of Dommes" (Game of Thrones) LOL After we've conquered Femdomopoly, what about Jenga, and Uno?

Each Jenga piece will be labeled with a consequence or reward- all depending on the view of the beholder. The Domme and her sub will take turns removing and re-stacking the pieces while tallying their "prizes" as written on the wooden blocks. Once the tower crumbles, two counts will be made and recorded- one for the number of blocks standing and another for the number of blocks fallen. If the sub thinks his Mistress removed the last block before it crumbled, he will be swiftly reminded by his Mistress that he does not "think". At this point, the Domme will re-explain the rest of the rules of engagement to her submissive property; that if the sub destroys the tower- first his punishment will be administered with the instrument of his Mistress' choice according to the higher number of the two counts recorded earlier. For destroying one of the few erectilities between the two of them, every single one of his tallies shall be forfeited as a humble offering of apology for his Mistress' selective procurement. The Domme will continue by fulfilling each and every tally thus exhausting her sub and the rest of the game. The. End.

I have no idea what any of this means but it sure sounds like fun. ^_^

I love the Femdomopoly!

Ooo wouldn't it be fun if it was also made into a Twister board, that way we can contort the sub into all sorts of impossibly pretzely shapes as he marks his own ill-fate with his own hands and feet!

mZ,

You can always be counted on to take anything imaginable to the next level.

• 2 weeks later...

re: "Lets go big dildo!"- The image of a big wheel with dildos protruding around the entire edge like spokes passing it's mark by hitting the BIG single dildo. Kind of like this but imagine dildos instead of spokes...LOL

post-18073-0-02929300-1347915763_thumb.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=4063

Take out the pieces of paper and throw in some plugs and gags- they are really the same, only one is meant for your face hole:

post-18073-0-39674500-1347915756.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=3887

I love how you always take it the next step further

It's so true she really does! It is an amazing quality.

Uno has 4 colors. Red, Blue, Green and Yello. each could be a catagory, Red :embarassed during a Role/tasks(sissy, pony,dance, sing, spitton, toilet other task or role), blue: bruised after impact play(spank, paddle, flog, whip, cane etc), Green: how sub will be feeling after CBT/ball busting (kick, punch, squeeze, tie) and yellow: ? for devices(restraints, ropes, clamps,humbler, plugs, gags). each color has numbers 0-9...this could represent amout of strokes, time and/or a specific method,device, tool, role .

Also there are specialty cards, like Wild andwild draw 4's that change color of ... the wild draw 4's when played also makes the other player draw 4 cards each of which must be show to the mistress and she enacts the activities on her victim as she wishes.

draw 2's would work similarly. the person takes 2 cards and the sub is punished acording to their # and color. (if another specialty card is draw, she can pick her punishment)

reverses...would change direction of play...but be the only reward for the submissive...maybe a single kiss to area of mistresses desire.

skips make the sub take a punishment for skipping their mistress.

at the end, when a player has 1 card left they must say Uno, or some phrase that appeases their mistress. If they forget, the punishmet is to draw 2 cards like the game, but they are punished accordingly to card #'s and Colors.

To end the game one player must get rid of all their cards...the other player is left with cards in hand. the mistress gets to punish accordingly with color and # of remaining cards either in her hand or her subs. Interesting twist could be if they are in subs hands she uses them as face value...if they are in her hands they are worth twice as much because everything she touches is more valuable.

the catagories can be anything you'd like, these were just suggestions, What would your 4 catagories be? What would you have the numbers mean? skips, wilds, draw 4's, draw 2's and reverses?

I love the Femdomopoly!

twister would be fun especially with an opponent. Like a Mistress or female sub could be it's own reward, well worth most punsihments. Although having to male subs take turns for a mistress could get awkward quickly almost it's own punishment.

• 1 month later...

It's not a wheel Mistress Tran, but I thought this might amuse you:

post-11756-0-84162600-1350800478_thumb.jpg

I know which squares I'd hope to land on!

As a domme who loves playing dice games, no amount of words can describe just how much I'm itching to play this!

Now if I could just find some big enough board parts...where are all the sub-penters when you need them? :rolleyes:

I've heard of Sex Dice, but are there kinky sex dice?

Slap/Spit/Trample/ etc. etc.

you can always make your own. Regular dice and write a list 2 to 12 of penalties and rewards. Second roll determines the duration of the previous determined task, on Mistresses count of course. Throw in some craps rules, like you can win extra fun for rolling a hard 8, (5,3; 2,6 are soft 8 or 8 the hard way 4,4; 6 3,3; etc) if you roll doubles twice the penalty or roll again Etc.

• 1 year later...