Wheel of Torture

Mistress Tran

Hi my soon-to-be tortured souls:

I am always trying to think of fun and creative ways to entertain myself....of course at your expense. Ive decided to create a "Wheel of Torture"......"what is that?" you ask?....SLAP!..."Did I say you could ask questions? NO!"

For those of you who are ready to give up all control and power as well as let fate decide your path.....come down to Mistress Tran's Circus of Trouble and try out the "Wheel of Torture"!

(Should be ready by mid Sept!)

If there are any other subs old like me we can share with our young Doms some interesting stuff. MT the S&M scene in the 1970;s actually had this. It was most popular in France. I actually saw it on a outlaw film a friend had. The Dom secured this sub to a huge wheel and gave it a spin. While he was rotating around in the circle, he was horsewhipped where ever it landed to bad. She made him bleed, and just kept spinning it. Very harsh < which i like ofcourse> you would love it.

Hi my soon-to-be tortured souls:

I am always trying to think of fun and creative ways to entertain myself....of course at your expense. Ive decided to create a "Wheel of Torture"......"what is that?" you ask?....SLAP!..."Did I say you could ask questions? NO!"

For those of you who are ready to give up all control and power as well as let fate decide your path.....come down to Mistress Tran's Circus of Trouble and try out the "Wheel of Torture"!

(Should be ready by mid Sept!)

I really do love Your thought process and the fun and creative ways in which You entertain Yourself, naturally at our expense, which is what makes it so much...dare I say FUN.

You're going to give Vanna White a run for her money "Let's go big dildo!"

re: "Lets go big dildo!"- The image of a big wheel with dildos protruding around the entire edge like spokes passing it's mark by hitting the BIG single dildo. Kind of like this but imagine dildos instead of spokes...LOL

Prize Wheel.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=4063

Take out the pieces of paper and throw in some plugs and gags- they are really the same, only one is meant for your face hole:

Prize Tumbler.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=3887

There should definitely be a "dental" option on that wheel!

I still cringe when I think of poor Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man. He was tortured by "the Dentist" for information he didn't even have.

"the Dentist" would drill into his teeth to the nerve and blow air into it. Extremely painful and yet not deadly. it could go on forever.

re: "Lets go big dildo!"- The image of a big wheel with dildos protruding around the entire edge like spokes passing it's mark by hitting the BIG single dildo. Kind of like this but imagine dildos instead of spokes...LOL

post-18073-0-02929300-1347915763_thumb.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=4063

Take out the pieces of paper and throw in some plugs and gags- they are really the same, only one is meant for your face hole:

post-18073-0-39674500-1347915756.jpg

http://www.displays2...ry.aspx?ID=3887

I love how you always take it the next step further

Ooh! If it's one of those wheels with little pie slices, like Wheel of Fortune, consider having a Wild Card selection, where improv is the order of the moment (as if it ever isn't), and a Darkest Fear, which the sub has already communicated.

"I'd like to buy a bowel."

Although, as game show analogies go, I've always fondly thought of The Fortress as more like Jeopardy!

Ooh! If it's one of those wheels with little pie slices, like Wheel of Fortune, consider having a Wild Card selection, where improv is the order of the moment (as if it ever isn't), and a Darkest Fear, which the sub has already communicated.

"I'd like to buy a bowel."

Although, as game show analogies go, I've always fondly thought of The Fortress as more like Jeopardy!

"The man would like to buy a TOWEL! Ladies?"

"What is- a cry for desperation!"

Jeopardy topics might include: Insertables that Start with a D; Secrets You'd Never Tell; Torture du jour; and my favorite--Famous Safe Words, where safe words (things that a person wouldn't normally say) are up on the board and the speaker must be guessed. For example, "Raise Taxes" would be Mitt Romney, "I love Israel" would be Ahmadinejad, and "Great Call Ref" would be anyone from Green Bay, Wisconsin.

• 4 weeks later...

Great Idea. I remember a video where the punishment was determined by chance. I forgot the exact method, but with 2 wheels, the first would determine the impliment used, the second, number of strokes. This could be simplified by a roll of the dice, to decide the impliment (6-12 possibliities) then a roulette wheel, (easy to find) to determine number of strokes, ( A computer roulette wheel, could be used.). With a short break in between, the client would continue for the length of the session.