back from holiday!

Mistress Zhao

Hi all youSchweinehund!

I have returned from my no-so leisurely holiday in Europe, cruising the Danube, Mainz, and Rhein rivers. We started off in Vienna, Austria, moving through lovely quiet provincial towns in Germany, eventually floating to more urban areas including Heidelberg, Cologne, and finally ending in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

The company of the ship was very interesting. I was with my mother and about 100 other retired Americans. Gaping generation gap aside, I also had to maintain a constant vanilla facade 24/7 for about 15 days. That was about as draining as trying to keep a water balloon from bursting while still filling it! With oatmeal!! It was already apparent that I was the youngest person on the ship, but also (most definitely secretly) the most perverted. And venturing through parts of Germany, my imagination ran wild with all the sadistic facist torture methods I could've implemented on my lovely subs, but no one to share these ideas with!! FOLTER!!!

Well, needless to say, I am VERY glad to back in my own universe of perversity and sadism.

xx

Hi all youSchweinehund!

I have returned from my no-so leisurely holiday in Europe, cruising the Danube, Mainz, and Rhein rivers. We started off in Vienna, Austria, moving through lovely quiet provincial towns in Germany, eventually floating to more urban areas including Heidelberg, Cologne, and finally ending in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

The company of the ship was very interesting. I was with my mother and about 100 other retired Americans. Gaping generation gap aside, I also had to maintain a constant vanilla facade 24/7 for about 15 days. That was about as draining as trying to keep a water balloon from bursting while still filling it! With oatmeal!! It was already apparent that I was the youngest person on the ship, but also (most definitely secretly) the most perverted. And venturing through parts of Germany, my imagination ran wild with all the sadistic facist torture methods I could've implemented on my lovely subs, but no one to share these ideas with!! FOLTER!!!

Well, needless to say, I am VERY glad to back in my own universe of perversity and sadism.

xx

Hope you didn't pick up any Nazi torture techniques.

Hi all youSchweinehund!

xx

Dear Ms. Zhao,

lol...well at least you picked up some keywords of the german language :)

How did you hear about Schweinehund and how did the person who told you

this word try to translate or at describe the meaning of it... for I'd say, there's

no real translation to the meaniing.... and translating it as "pig's dog", which

would be the translation of Schwein (pig) and Hund (dog) would make no

sense at all...

the more interesting word is Folter, though... torture

Did you know, we have Folter-Museums in Germany, where they show medieval

torture instruments? Like the Iron Maiden, no not the british Metal band...

This kind of torture of course was meant to hurt people, but back then it was

more of a punishment...

unfortunately you quoted "sadistic facist torture methods"... and honestly I am

frankly shocked... even Marquis de Sade had a reason for what he did...

he was cruel, but he still sort of respected his victims

but what happened in Germany in that time, was just pure evil and hate and

driven by inhumanity and no respect to the human nature...people got tortured

only for the reason to die on the act or from the injuries suffered...

Let's say it like this... torture litterally has a limit to it...these methods didn't.

So I hope you can understand, that none of these methods would suit you or

any other dominant person. If you'd practice any of these methods, because

you know it was "a sadistic facist method" ...you'd become a criminal just by the act...

there's too much to this than to discuss it on a forum like that...

bad enough, that even my generation has to suffer from living with this history

even though none of us was there and did anything wrong at all...

but I'll change the topic again...

well, when you cruised up the Danube, the Main and the Rhein rivers then you

actually haven't been too far from where I live now and my original hometown...

At least I would have waived you on your ship as you passed by, if I had known...

anyway, I just hope you enjoyed your trip...

Welcome back Mistress Zhao, you have been missed. I am actually headed to Europe on Saturday. I am starting in Munich and ending in Vienna with stops in Salzburg and Innsbruck. Any suggestions on things I should check out?

Your devoted foot slave,

Brutus

depending on how long you're actually staying where

I might be able to share one or two ideas....

as tourist you're visiting Munich about 2 weeks to early...

Oktoberfest will not have started, when you get here tomorrow...

Welcome back Mistress Zhao, you have been missed. I am actually headed to Europe on Saturday. I am starting in Munich and ending in Vienna with stops in Salzburg and Innsbruck. Any suggestions on things I should check out?

Your devoted foot slave,

Brutus

Brutus!

How fun for you! I have no suggestions, but enjoy the fresh air and pure food.

I do enjoy Europe so much, hopefully you will too :)

Hope you didn't pick up any Nazi torture techniques.

Nope, only facist ones.

Welcome back Mistress Zhao. I wouldn't underestimate the perversion of senior citizens. Have you seen the scene from the movie Hit & Run?

You are certainly the most beautiful pervert. and I'm sure any of them would have gladly risked a heart attack to serve you.

You're right, I just didn't want to get into it with my mother there and all..

I haven't seen Hit & Run, but putting it on my "to see" list now :)

WTF is it with Mistresses taking vacations with their mothers? I'm starting to see a trend here...I bet if you snuck a peek into their kindle, you'd see they're reading "50 Shades." As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And going to Germany without enjoying the fetish scene there... an unpardonable sin. OK, I've said enough because both Zhao or Kang is liable to drop in on my next session with my owner and add some gratuitous pain.

15 days with no one to torment but yourself, Mistress Zhao - bet that spells agony ;)

The first slaves to be under your thumb after your return from Europe must have had an extraordinary thrilling experience...ouch :cry: :cool:

By the way...if only we - your european admirers - would have known - a regatta in your honour could have been arrangeded - following the cruiseship down the Rhine - maybe passing the Lorelei :)

15 days with no one to torment but yourself, Mistress Zhao - bet that spells agony ;)

The first slaves to be under your thumb after your return from Europe must have had an extraordinary thrilling experience...ouch :cry: :cool:

By the way...if only we - your european admirers - would have known - a regatta in your honour could have been arrangeded - following the cruiseship down the Rhine - maybe passing the Lorelei :)

Next time, and there will be a next time, I will go sans mother.

I expect an old style viking ship with European slaves manning the oars, wearing only the tiniest sliver of loincloth.

Just for shits and giggles, I asked my mother, "How would you feel if I moved to Amsterdam and became a prostitute?"

She said, "I'd feel pity and sadness for your soul" so I decided not to tell her about my actual occupation.

The idea of "50 Shades" would never enter her mind, let alone her stratosphere.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

WTF is it with Mistresses taking vacations with their mothers? I'm starting to see a trend here...I bet if you snuck a peek into their kindle, you'd see they're reading "50 Shades." As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And going to Germany without enjoying the fetish scene there... an unpardonable sin. OK, I've said enough because both Zhao or Kang is liable to drop in on my next session with my owner and add some gratuitous pain.

Your posting made a complete ouroboros.

I don't even need to say anything.

Dear Ms. Zhao,

lol...well at least you picked up some keywords of the german language :)

How did you hear about Schweinehund and how did the person who told you

this word try to translate or at describe the meaning of it... for I'd say, there's

no real translation to the meaniing.... and translating it as "pig's dog", which

would be the translation of Schwein (pig) and Hund (dog) would make no

sense at all...

the more interesting word is Folter, though... torture

Did you know, we have Folter-Museums in Germany, where they show medieval

torture instruments? Like the Iron Maiden, no not the british Metal band...

This kind of torture of course was meant to hurt people, but back then it was

more of a punishment...

unfortunately you quoted "sadistic facist torture methods"... and honestly I am

frankly shocked... even Marquis de Sade had a reason for what he did...

he was cruel, but he still sort of respected his victims

but what happened in Germany in that time, was just pure evil and hate and

driven by inhumanity and no respect to the human nature...people got tortured

only for the reason to die on the act or from the injuries suffered...

Let's say it like this... torture litterally has a limit to it...these methods didn't.

So I hope you can understand, that none of these methods would suit you or

any other dominant person. If you'd practice any of these methods, because

you know it was "a sadistic facist method" ...you'd become a criminal just by the act...

there's too much to this than to discuss it on a forum like that...

bad enough, that even my generation has to suffer from living with this history

even though none of us was there and did anything wrong at all...

but I'll change the topic again...

well, when you cruised up the Danube, the Main and the Rhein rivers then you

actually haven't been too far from where I live now and my original hometown...

At least I would have waived you on your ship as you passed by, if I had known...

anyway, I just hope you enjoyed your trip...

Hi Mistrses Zhao,

It sounds like you had a nice time even if it was devoid of kink. I remember cruises and vacations with my mother. I wasn't into kink at all then so I can't say I missed anything on that score. I recall that my mother was always trying to set me up with a woman who might just turn out to be my future wife. I'm still not married so that didn't work.

I'm glad that you can return the realm of bdsm and kink and satisfy your desires. One resolution I have for this year is to finally meet and explore bdsm together. I've tried in the past but somehow fate denied me. But I know it will happen before year's end.

whip

Hi Mistrses Zhao,

It sounds like you had a nice time even if it was devoid of kink. I remember cruises and vacations with my mother. I wasn't into kink at all then so I can't say I missed anything on that score. I recall that my mother was always trying to set me up with a woman who might just turn out to be my future wife. I'm still not married so that didn't work.

I'm glad that you can return the realm of bdsm and kink and satisfy your desires. One resolution I have for this year is to finally meet and explore bdsm together. I've tried in the past but somehow fate denied me. But I know it will happen before year's end.

whip

I certainly hope so! We've only been acquainted on the forum for a few years!

Luckily, my mother has given up on seeing me wedded to some doctor or lawyer, maybe because she doesn't really know what my truest desires are and wouldn't want to force hers onto me. She's pretty great like that :)

Mistress Zhao,

May I ask which Norse goddess you mightbe channeling then?

LW

The first name that popped into my head was Freya, Goddess of love, sexuality, fertility and battle. She must be the 'fair' in the saying "All's fair in love and war"

Hi all youSchweinehund!

xx

Welcome back Mistress! Just knowing that You are back in Your own universe of perversity and sadism brings a smile to my face.

I certainly hope so! We've only been acquainted on the forum for a few years!

Luckily, my mother has given up on seeing me wedded to some doctor or lawyer, maybe because she doesn't really know what my truest desires are and wouldn't want to force hers onto me. She's pretty great like that :)

The first name that popped into my head was Freya, Goddess of love, sexuality, fertility and battle. She must be the 'fair' in the saying "All's fair in love and war"

Ah,, Freyja-Fraya, goddess of love, sexuality, and war, looking beautiful and fierce in your cloak of falcon feathers. Certainly all is fair in your expectation of devotion from your slaves;) Its a good thing I have been practicing my rowing.

LW