Mistress Trans Perv Shots

Mistress Tran

Hi fellow pervs:

As MKang mention in a recent post- the Mistresses have a tendency to run around naked or with barely there clothing at the Office. Here are a few perv shots I was able to take......hahah more to come!

MTran,

Thanks so much for the perv shots, they are much appreciated. Nothing I love looking at more than Mistress booty.

I have to correct my last post. I meant to say "spanking one of those nice bottoms"! Obviously what I wrote didn't make any sense.

LOL, but actually "speaking" on one of those nice bottoms can also apply. I know Mistress Tran could easily say a few words on my cute bottom, she is *quite* familiar with it. We all are very familiar with each others butts. I bet I could pass a blind touch test just by palming all the Mistresses butts!

LOL, but actually "speaking" on one of those nice bottoms can also apply. I know Mistress Tran could easily say a few words on my cute bottom, she is *quite* familiar with it. We all are very familiar with each others butts. I bet I could pass a blind touch test just by palming all the Mistresses butts!

I have been studying those butts through photos for the past several years and have met a few in person. I would like to try the blind touch test someday to see how I would do.

Hmmm...I suddenly feel a pronounced swelling in the crotch of my slacks.

Sure! Did you know if you rearrange the letters in the word "intern" it spells "floormat"? :)

FF definitely needs to be nominated for the wall street journal's annual "50 best placed to work" contest ;) I'm sure the intern (rearranged the letters from floormat) would want to be the first to nominate the Fortress!!

I think that might be Mistress SUNYA on the left & it looks like She may be walking around the office in black stocking feet - very hot.

Heehee...why, yes! That is me.

Black stockings and black mini skirt. You can barely see because i am mostly out of the picture... you have a great eye for spotting things. :)