Wet Asses

Mistress Tran

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fortress Goddesses take showers together? Please, please, please give us more details on this - & please speak very, very slowly - I need to take a couple of aspirins - my heart is beating so fast - after I get over the shock, I'll make an attempt to guess - I have a feeling that this is gonna be my favorite thread. If any of the Fortress Goddesses have any good shower shower stories that They would like to share, we would love to hear them. :)

This is just too hot - On the right I'm torm between either Mistress Kang & Mistress Tran - I'm thinking probably Mistress Tran - it does seem to look just like Her. Mistress Tran, You really are generous :) - any more shower photos and /or any inside scoop about this photo is greatly appreciated :) - I still haven't come down from that recent photo of You in Your white stocking feet sneaking a photo of Misterss Zhao barefoot while looking the the mirror brushing Her beautiful hair.. I think I need to lay down.

(pss - Johnny....they're touching each other!)

Oh, yeah, you're right, Spankbri.

I'm wondering is this a daily ritual? - maybe they all shower together every day - the thoughts that are racing through my head.

I can see from all of the typing errors in my other post just how much this thread is driving me crazy - I can barely even type -

Wait a minute - I think that may really be Mistress Jung on the right - it looks like they may be Mistress Jung's beautiful long fingers - Mistress Zhao & Mistress Jung taking a shower together - this is too much for my mind to grasp - I know Mistress Jung has a tattoo on Her right hand 3rd finger & right wrist - I can barely even think straight right now.