Superstition as Religion

Mistress Kang

I just realized how superstitious Chinese people are. If anything my family practices Buddhism but they have never imposed any sort of religion on me. Even attending Catholic School was only because they though private school was somehow better. But almost all of their beliefs are based on symbolism and luck! How crazy, right?!?

Now bend over so I can beat you 88 times with my lucky red stick :)

Now thats what I call getting lucky;) 88 for each cheek?

LW

I just realized how superstitious Chinese people are. If anything my family practices Buddhism but they have never imposed any sort of religion on me. Even attending Catholic School was only because they though private school was somehow better. But almost all of their beliefs are based on symbolism and luck! How crazy, right?!?

no one is more superstitious than us lilly white irish. i subscribe to the jungian theory of synchronicity. when i hear a certain name or see a certain number several times a day i believe that it is trying to tell me something of the future.

that's weird!

I think any religion that has some sort of dogma typically has some superstitions but I think those are more regional than religious. I knew both hasidic Jews and non-Jews of eastern European extraction growing up and many superstitions crossed over.

Do you still consider yourself a Buddhist?

Great, now I'm thinking of you in a catholic school girl uniform, don't you know what that does to us Jewboys??!!

no one is more superstitious than us lilly white irish. i subscribe to the jungian theory of synchronicity. when i hear a certain name or see a certain number several times a day i believe that it is trying to tell me something of the future.

that's weird!

That IS weird. Is that part of the religion? A personal superstition?

I think any religion that has some sort of dogma typically has some superstitions but I think those are more regional than religious. I knew both hasidic Jews and non-Jews of eastern European extraction growing up and many superstitions crossed over.

Do you still consider yourself a Buddhist?

Great, now I'm thinking of you in a catholic school girl uniform, don't you know what that does to us Jewboys??!!

A bodily reaction that doesn't stray too far from the rest of the male species'...? :P

that's weird!

I'm intrigued when I encounter an obscure reference to something I hadn't thought of in years.

The second time it's referenced I notice, but if it comes up 3 or more times I start thinking of what I can do or gain from it

do you think there's any link between Catholic school and your fetish? It's a fairly common theme in the literature...

I think that having a nun beat and humiliate you in front of your classmates is what really screws with your wiring and drills it in, so I don't have any of those associated fetishes. You don't either do you spankbri?

All of a sudden I am feeling like 88 is my lucky number and red my favorite color.

I think that having a nun beat and humiliate you in front of your classmates is what really screws with your wiring and drills it in, so I don't have any of those associated fetishes. You don't either do you spankbri?

I think Catholic school definetly had a hand in forming my fetishes. The uniforms made me nuts since 1rst grade. I'm not heavy into pain so I learned at a young age to push the envelope but not break it with my wise ass behavior. Plus, the whole taboo forbidden attitude about sex made it even more desirable to me. There's a movie called "Heaven Help Us" which in addition to being really funny captured the whole attitude and sexuality of growing up in Catholic school.

I'm intrigued when I encounter an obscure reference to something I hadn't thought of in years.

The second time it's referenced I notice, but if it comes up 3 or more times I start thinking of what I can do or gain from it

i do the same mr b except i watch out for something foreboding,

I realized the same thing! A lot of my non Asian friends say I am too superstitious about things like death or feng shui, etc.

And let me finish up that ass with some spanking!!