Where should i start?

As my username suggests, I'm a curious about femdom yet a novice, i've never done anything bdsm related before but i found this site a while and I'm obsessed with this site and the beautifully exotic mistress's. My question is who would you recommend to be my stepping stone into this? Again i have no experience in femdom or bdsm.

I'm probably not the best person to give advice as I'm pretty new also. I am a bit biased towards Mistress Sunya (my first and only, but looking forward to a second session). But just try to be honest with yourself about what you want, go in with an open mind, and listen to the advice you get when you book your session and what your mistress tells you during the session.

All the Doms that I've sessioned with are very good and though there are ones that I haven't seen yet, I know that Msitress Kang works very hard to develop their skills. My advice is to email the Fortress and describe which activities you're interested in and work with them to decide on a Mistress that might be the best for for those activities. Good luck.

I don't think you should get hung up on which mistress to choose

There are plenty of posts and reviews to give you an idea about each. What you should be focusing on is when and how long a session. Also gather your session thoughts and limits. If you don't know, let them guide you.

If you have any interest in pursing BDSM, be confident you've come to the right place.

The Fortess is safe, clean, easy to book, discreet yet easy to find. And the mistresses know how to handle all levels of experience.

I agree with MSunya but I do recommend doing some research. Read the forum and see if anything pops out at you. All the Mistresses are very capable with introducing novice subs to BDSM but we all have different play styles.

Depending on your interest, I would recommend contacting booking and let them match you with a Mistress.

Good luck!

As my username suggests, I'm a curious about femdom yet a novice, i've never done anything bdsm related before but i found this site a while and I'm obsessed with this site and the beautifully exotic mistress's. My question is who would you recommend to be my stepping stone into this? Again i have no experience in femdom or bdsm.

Hey C.F. Novice,

I think there are two ways to make your decision...

you could serach through the players profiles and

see, if you're getting hooked by the beauty of one

of the ladies...and then write an email to inquire

about her special interests... and see if it fits...

(pick the mistress and play to her rules)

Or you can write the mistresses in the office about

your most pressing interests and ask for their help

finding the perfect mistress to fulfill your wishes...

(pick the play and take the mistress, the office offers)

so what is more important to you? Getting to know a

certain mistress or getting to experience a certain

kind of session... maybe (and I am almost sure, this could

get true with all of the ladies) be lucky and experience both :)