A Most Sadistic Picnic

Milkdud

I recently spent another amazing two hours with Mistress Zhao! One hour could never be enough, and each experience seems merely to reenchant me, drawing me closer . As so many have more eloquently said before on this forum, Mistress Zhao brings a rare and special combination of physical beauty, creative intelligence, devious intuition, BDSM skill, a biting whit, and a healthy measure of empathy to every session! And let's not forget *loving sadism*. In our latest session, we shared a perverse, sadistic picnic with Mistress Fei joining for the first hour. Mistress Zhao was breath-taking in a short, lily white dress with her hair, girlishly tied back. Mistress Fei was whimsical and stunning in her printed sun dress. Both mistresses quickly had me stripped out of my picnic clothes and in a most humiliating position, ready to take my feeding. I had bought some snacks, and mistress Zhao revealed some of her more maternal impulses, feeding me a most healthy portion, lubricating with plenty of spit. She then began to cane me, expertly, laying one stinging, hot stripe after another in ecstatic rhythm. My wrists were duct-taped to my ankles. I had no choice but to surrender to the pain! She then turned the cane over to Mistress Fei who stung me with a few training strokes. What more could a school boy want?

At some point, the door of the pink room opened, and Mistress Tran entered, sporting the sharpest spiked boots I had ever seen. I quickly began kissing them. After more verbal humiliation, she added a few severe strokes of her own before departing. It was a surprise treat! Mistress Zhao than produced her signature single-tail, methodically wrapping me three times. The lashes were intense, burning with a fierceness equil to my resolve to take them. She instructed Mistress Fei to do the same. But this was just the picnic's appetizer.

After the mistresses had departed, Mistress Zhao quickly maneuvered me to wear she wanted me;) As usually, she had read my thoughts and knew exactly what I had fantasized about. Surely, I was the fly to her spider, the willing victim to her killer, as she opened new fetish door ways into my consciousness. I later joked that whatever she suggests seems to become a new fetish. The tickle torture and CBT were new territory for me, and the experience was unforgettable! Mistress Zhao left me exhausted and completely blissed out. I left, once again, astonished by all she had incorporated into our scene and hungering for more. And of course, the savory icing on the cake was our post session chatting and the chance to wind down after another phenomenal BDSM experience!

Boo.. you called me Mistress "Kank" ;-(

(lol)

It's OK. Milk Duds are actually my favorite movie snack!

You get a pass...

Wow, Mistress Kang, you must be in a great mood. Normally, I would have thought this would have brought out a favorite discipline tool for immediate use. :P

Actually, the term "kank" has a very interesting definition in Urban Dictionary!

Having rushed to the Urban Dictionary, and after I got my laughter under control, I was amazed. This is a definition that never would have occurred to me.

Dogzilla, a great find.

HAHAHAH we hid that sausage so well, along with a bunch of little "adult" chocolates and one strawberry, too!!

Milk_dud, you're always so much fun and I just love having new devious experiences with you! Your mind and body are a fertile playground :D

Oh noooos! I missed a game of "hide the sausage"?!

Hmmm...or did I? LOL

Why don't you share with us this very interesting definition??

Actually, the term "kank" has a very interesting definition in Urban Dictionary!

HAHAHAH we hid that sausage so well, along with a bunch of little "adult" chocolates and one strawberry, too!!

Milk_dud, you're always so much fun and I just love having new devious experiences with you! Your mind and body are a fertile playground :D

Why don't you share with us this very interesting definition??

EEEEEEEEE...hehehehehehe...where the mind and body go, the heart is not far behind! Our picnic was so much yum!! As my mother used to say, "you know me like a book." I can't wait until next time!! And we are in the midst of BBQ season you know;) Thank you and the ladies for our sacred play.

And that's a very interesting slang meaning of "kank"