Asian Girls - Types

Ok so I watched it again and made some notes. These are the top 3 (max) that I think apply:

Zhao- Hipster Asian Girl, Foodie Asian Girl

Tran- Yappie, Fitness/Sporty Asian Girl (as opposed to Sporty/Fitness Asian Girl), Foodie Asian Girl

Fei- Yappie, Brainiac, Foodie

Koi- Good Asian Girl, Geeky Asian Girl

Lu- Good Asian Girl

All in good fun ;-)

Ok so I watched it again and made some notes. These are the top 3 (max) that I think apply:

Tran- Yappie, Fitness/Sporty Asian Girl (as opposed to Sporty/Fitness Asian Girl), Foodie Asian Girl

Lu- Good Asian Girl

All in good fun :wink:

There seems to be one category missing : Kang - Feisty, Driven, Impulsive, Creative, Gorgeous (top 5).

Mistress Kang, really fun video. Here's what I thought:

Tran - Fitness/sporty asian girl, as you said.

Jung (miss her) - brainiac, good asian girl

zhao - braniac, combination of good asian girl and hipster, but more good, believe it or not)

and you Mistress Kang - brainiac, good asian girl (believe that or not!)

All of the above are foodies too!

Also, not included in the video, you all are creative, sweet, understanding, compassionate, fun, and sexy!

So many other things outside of this that make you all different, though!

At first I thought I'd get quickly bored (I'm too old for this silly shit) but I actually loved watching

this (so much that I watched Things Asian girls Love & Hate). Though the focus was on Asian

girls in their 20s, I still thought a lot of it was very funny.

As far as FF women are concerned: I've been with Ms Tran many times and fitness/sporty seems right.

Yappie? Foodie? I don't know, I think of her as a superstar dominatrix who immediately puts me in my

place and loves to ridicule my "perverted tendencies" (her words).

Ms Koi... she's so incredibly cute that on the surface she may seem "good," but in session "she bad"

and that's made my sessions with her GREAT. "Geeky?" I guess you know her better than I do, but

after a couple of sessions with Ms Koi, "geeky" is the last thing I'd call her.

I've only had one session with Ms Lu (with Ms Koi) and she seemed like a "Good Asian Girl."

Though she took a paddle to my ass (and balls) and made me say "mercy" a couple of times, most of

the session she was soothing me as Ms Koi tormented me. She became my "good" mommy while Ms Koi

was the "bad" mommy. It was a spontaneous fantasy that was a lot of fun.

I'm having my first session with Ms Fei next week and if she's a "Brainiac" our chemistry may be real good.

A teasing and tormenting "Brainiac" would be perfect.

I haven't had a session with Ms Zhao. Maybe I should. Tran and Zhao... who would be the boss?

Very funny video, those guys are hysterical and they are positvely correct with their descriptions, especially if you spend any time in LA, SF and Seattle for a number of the labels.

With regards to The Mistresses of the Fortress, yes there is a clear pattern - now having met Mistress Zhao, Mistress Fei, Mistress Tran, Mistress Lu, and Mistress Kang ( I'm sure out of modesty not including herself in the list ) the descriptions provided by Mistress Kang fit very well.

The theme though with regards to food and brains - how delicious - good is a relative term -

Unfortunately I didn't see TAFAG on their list >>>Throat and Ass Fucking Asian Girl, wonder why???

Soo...which type of Asian girl do you think you are most attracted to? Which type of Asian girl are the FF ladies? Of course this video has no facts to back it up but was hilarious and fun to watch anyway! :wink:

Lu- Good Asian Girl

All in good fun :wink:

HAHA KANG YOU NAILED IT!

That Fetish Fortress is home to "Good Asian Girl" dominatrixes has just increased its kink index. If it's all just "one big cute ecosystem," it makes me wonder how leather-bound male slaves, ready and willing to endure all kinds of devious torment and humiliation, fit into Lu and Koi's worldview.

At first I thought I'd get quickly bored (I'm too old for this silly shit) but I actually loved watching

this (so much that I watched Things Asian girls Love & Hate). Though the focus was on Asian

girls in their 20s, I still thought a lot of it was very funny.

As far as FF women are concerned: I've been with Ms Tran many times and fitness/sporty seems right.

Yappie? Foodie? I don't know, I think of her as a superstar dominatrix who immediately puts me in my

place and loves to ridicule my "perverted tendencies" (her words).

Ms Koi... she's so incredibly cute that on the surface she may seem "good," but in session "she bad"

and that's made my sessions with her GREAT. "Geeky?" I guess you know her better than I do, but

after a couple of sessions with Ms Koi, "geeky" is the last thing I'd call her.

I've only had one session with Ms Lu (with Ms Koi) and she seemed like a "Good Asian Girl."

Though she took a paddle to my ass (and balls) and made me say "mercy" a couple of times, most of

the session she was soothing me as Ms Koi tormented me. She became my "good" mommy while Ms Koi

was the "bad" mommy. It was a spontaneous fantasy that was a lot of fun.

I'm having my first session with Ms Fei next week and if she's a "Brainiac" our chemistry may be real good.

A teasing and tormenting "Brainiac" would be perfect.

I haven't had a session with Ms Zhao. Maybe I should. Tran and Zhao... who would be the boss?

I think that the definitions to those categories are strictly what the video implies as opposed to what we might normally think- for example "Geeky" and "Brainiac" and "Good Girl". Would that make more sense?

As for who'd be the boss in your session with Mistresses Zhao and Tran- why can't you be the boss? Just a dumb one ;-)

That Fetish Fortress is home to "Good Asian Girl" dominatrixes has just increased its kink index. If it's all just "one big cute ecosystem," it makes me wonder how leather-bound male slaves, ready and willing to endure all kinds of devious torment and humiliation, fit into Lu and Koi's worldview.

BDSM lifestyle is a delicate balance much like the cute ecosystem!

Mistress Tran is definitely sporty due to het boxing and squats.

Mistress Fei is a brainiac when it comes to movies.

Mistress Koi is a geeky girl due to her love of comic-con and computer games.

Mistress Kang is a definite foodie considering she has a thread dedicated to her cooking.

Mistress Zhao is a good girl, she might cut into your flesh but she will do it with a friendly smile.

I'm not sure about Mistress Lu but she is probably a good girl too.