Is it a form of Cheating on Your Mistress?

MisterWinerack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HK doesn't even have a MOUTH!!! LOL Does anyone know *why* she has no mouth?! (Google is cheating LOL)

Mistress Kang, didn't Sanrio make it that way out of a marketing thing? Or was it a nod to feminism... I don't know, I had an ex who was an aficionado on the topic. I've always found Hello Kitty strange (her bedspread and wallpapered room did not help), but I do acknowledge that it does have tactical applications.

-Monokuro

HK doesn't even have a MOUTH!!! LOL Does anyone know *why* she has no mouth?! (Google is cheating LOL)

I never googled why. But MAC (as in the cosmetics) came out with a Hello Kitty line. I was reading articles about it. From what I read she doesn't have a mouth because she "speaks with her heart". Or something like that!!!

Honestly, it makes no sense to me. I think the artist was just lazy or couldn't make a mouth that would fit her or look good. LOL!!!

I love Hello Kitty though! Maybe not having a mouth is good, so she won't talk back!

I'm twisted. I know... ;-)

How could you not love Hello Kitty??? When I was little, I wished more than anything I could be her best friend.

This reminds me of an old joke between me and my best friend in high school. She knew how much I loved Hello Kitty and would say she couldn't stand her because she was a slut...and I would always respond, "How can she be a slut??? She doesn't even have a mouth!"

Lemme see now...

Kang on Mon.

Vu on Tues.

Ree on Wed.

Choi on thurs.

Fri=rest day

Zhao on Sat.

Jung on Sun.

Sounds like a plan :lol::lol::lol:

You got something against Ahn and Tan?!

Hey that rhymes if you say it the right way...Ahn n Tan (sounds like a furniture store)...no I didn't forget them :roll: .

It is such a wonderful reflection on the Fortress to see each Mistress come together to form such a close family where jealous feelings or behavior is a non issue. This honestly would make me feel more comfortable sessioning with different Mistresses.

It's because we're all secretly incestuous. And sisters. :lol:

Nah, even Slutty Pussy has morals....somewhere... :D

forteounce -

:o I can't believe you would suggest such a thing!! Hello Kitty is a good girl - and she certainly wouldn't cheat on me with you :-P

What about her cousin Slutty Pussy? LOL

Who's Slutty Pussy? Can the Stanger meet 'er. :D

Dear Mistress Z,

This is interesting, as you usually are.Could you explain more Your intellect always interested me , sisterhood etc. If I live through the 7 dom attack i would loike to talk to you over lunch or something Spockme

Metaphysically, we are all connected. Some of use have stronger bonds to each other than others (ie. family and close friends). But we are all essentially made of the same elements and thus connected by through similar components. I know you're probably not expecting a physics lecture, and I am by no means a physics professor, so what I mean by sisters is family. All of us have a very close sisterly bond, and this is because we spend so much time in small quarters together, often naked. Our sisterly bond stems from the love we have for ourselves and in our own likenesses (beautiful Asian women) so in a way, this could be considered incestuous, but not in a degrading, immoral way. We lack malice and jealousy toward each other, and all of us are secure in our own personalities and assets. It's truly a unique situation and I am extremely grateful for it. Hope that explains it for you, Spockme.

xo

Dear Mistress Z,

This is interesting, as you usually are.Could you explain more Your intellect always interested me , sisterhood etc. If I live through the 7 dom attack i would loike to talk to you over lunch or something Spockme

Metaphysically, we are all connected. Some of use have stronger bonds to each other than others (ie. family and close friends). But we are all essentially made of the same elements and thus connected by through similar components. I know you're probably not expecting a physics lecture, and I am by no means a physics professor, so what I mean by sisters is family. All of us have a very close sisterly bond, and this is because we spend so much time in small quarters together, often naked. Our sisterly bond stems from the love we have for ourselves and in our own likenesses (beautiful Asian women) so in a way, this could be considered incestuous, but not in a degrading, immoral way. We lack malice and jealousy toward each other, and all of us are secure in our own personalities and assets. It's truly a unique situation and I am extremely grateful for it. Hope that explains it for you, Spockme.

xo

Dear mZ,

I really found your explanation quite interesting, as the close sisterhood family like bond and lack of jealously toward each other shared by all of the beautiful Mistresses has always impressed me. Naturally the fact that you spend so much time together in small quarters, often naked, does excite me, but you touched upon some key points in mentioning how secure each and every one of you are in your own skin ( personalities & assets) and the love you share for each other. It really is a unique situation and I am extremely glad that you and I am sure all of the Fortress Players can be grateful for it. Thanks for sharing, I sincerely appreciate the physics lesson.

xoxoxo

• 2 years later...

Just saw someone viewing this thread and found it interesting to read this topic again. As I recently went outside the Fortress, I feel I have betrayed all of the Fortress women and must be held accountable.

Perhaps we'll leave it up to Mistress Tran to determine whether any fingers shall be lifted to punish you for your so called betrayal.

Mistress Zhao, wouldn't you prefer to deal with my waywardness yourself?

Have your escape tactics ever worked for you?! LOL The more you try, the more I believe that you are absolutely destined to be at the hand of the now merciless Mistress Tran. I know you like to "run", I imagine mTran treating you much like a kitty relentlessly swatting at and stomping on her prey until she is satisfied with it's lifeless responses, thus submission. Hmm...kitties *do* like to "gift" their preys so you may be in luck, mZ just might deal with you after all LOL

Have your escape tactics ever worked for you?! LOL The more you try, the more I believe that you are absolutely destined to be at the hand of the now merciless Mistress Tran. I know you like to "run", I imagine mTran treating you much like a kitty relentlessly swatting at and stomping on her prey until she is satisfied with it's lifeless responses, thus submission. Hmm...kitties *do* like to "gift" their preys so you may be in luck, mZ just might deal with you after all LOL

Mistress Kang,

My escape tactics have never worked. It's more about being captured and being punished (and laughs) for my foolish attempt. Except for one, all of my escape attempts result in being caught trying to exit the room and brought back in to be beaten. The lone exception was Mistress Vu. As I ran for the door, she just sat there and watched, and then ordered me to "get back in here."

Destined to be at the hand of Mistress Tran is a little daunting, but if I'm not worth lifting her hand for, maybe she will just pass me to Ms Zhao as you said.