Is it a form of Cheating on Your Mistress?

MisterWinerack

Have your escape tactics ever worked for you?! LOL The more you try, the more I believe that you are absolutely destined to be at the hand of the now merciless Mistress Tran. I know you like to "run", I imagine mTran treating you much like a kitty relentlessly swatting at and stomping on her prey until she is satisfied with it's lifeless responses, thus submission. Hmm...kitties *do* like to "gift" their preys so you may be in luck, mZ just might deal with you after all LOL

The only "gift" I've ever received from a kitty is half a carcass.

Not a whole one, just usually either the top half or the bottom half.

woffy, are you sure you'd like to be passed on, like a fetal pig in biology class?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destined to be at the hand of Mistress Tran is a little daunting, but if I'm not worth lifting her hand for, maybe she will just pass me to Ms Zhao as you said.

*Maybe*? It's difficult to say what Mistress Tran will or won't do with you. You've been on the receiving end of our creative, sadistic minds, and occasionally fickle minds :) Particularly if a list of *adjectives* next to several of the Fortress Players should surface. A reliable source has confirmed its origin.

Tides are looking rough for you woffyboy LOL From where I'm standing tides are looking rough for you. While it would give me great pleasure to reveal the document, at the moment, you are still the gate keeper.

Are you ready? To open the flood gates? Of course, for my entertainment (at the very least) :P **awaits excitedly**

• 1 year later...

*Maybe*? It's difficult to say what Mistress Tran will or won't do with you. You've been on the receiving end of our creative, sadistic minds, and occasionally fickle minds :) Particularly if a list of *adjectives* next to several of the Fortress Players should surface. A reliable source has confirmed its origin.

Tides are looking rough for you woffyboy LOL From where I'm standing tides are looking rough for you. While it would give me great pleasure to reveal the document, at the moment, you are still the gate keeper.

Are you ready? To open the flood gates? Of course, for my entertainment (at the very least) :P **awaits excitedly**

Mistress Kang, I had forgotten about this. As Mistress Tran never brought this up, I assume either she had forgotten too, or you never told her. This would have assuredly increased the fear level if I remembered.

Mistress Kang, I had forgotten about this. As Mistress Tran never brought this up, I assume either she had forgotten too, or you never told her. This would have assuredly increased the fear level if I remembered.

Ray:

You and I were the first responders to this topic so many years ago. It is in my nature to feel guilt over "cheating" but I always had a number 1 along with connections to other Mistresses. My number 1 knew of my situation or predicament.

As all topics go, including this one, there are sub-topics and side-issues that come up. I'm sure you've heard the expression "let sleeping dogs lie". And so I wonder why you would bring up an "offense" long forgotten. I would never call up the IRS and ask why they didn't audit me since I know I should have paid more. Some Mistresses definitely know how to charge interest and penalties, if you know what I mean.

Dannyboy

Ray:

You and I were the first responders to this topic so many years ago. It is in my nature to feel guilt over "cheating" but I always had a number 1 along with connections to other Mistresses. My number 1 knew of my situation or predicament.

As all topics go, including this one, there are sub-topics and side-issues that come up. I'm sure you've heard the expression "let sleeping dogs lie". And so I wonder why you would bring up an "offense" long forgotten. I would never call up the IRS and ask why they didn't audit me since I know I should have paid more. Some Mistresses definitely know how to charge interest and penalties, if you know what I mean.

Dannyboy

Maybe the simple answer is for every sub that quickly learns from his mistakes, there are two that are much slower on the uptake and three that just never quite learn. BTB is definitely one in three. ;-)

• 4 months later...

Ray:

Dannyboy

Dannyboy;

Catching up on this. I would overwhelmingly prefer to be charged interest and penalties by A Mistress than the IRS.

Ray