First Visit - Recounted

charliebrown

When I arrived in NYC I had a message from Head Mistress Kang that there was a change in the schedule due to an unforeseen circumstance. Over a two hour period, she did way more than she needed to accommodate my one open evening. Simply awesome!

As to not share too many details of the schedule or evening, I’ll try one word summaries. Although brief, these are written as highest compliments. Mistress Lu seemed happy to find me in the proper position. She was…methodical. Mistress Tran, hypnotic. And Mistress Fei – sorry – Mistress Kelly Fei, well, she was…relentless. I walked out of the doors thinking this may be the last time I try this, but by the time I hit the hotel lobby, I was planning my next visit.

The following day, in grueling meetings, my nipples throbbed, my bottom was still warm and my thoughts wandered.

To those considering their first visit to the Fortress, all I can say is “Well, hell, son – what’re you waiting for?”

When I arrived in NYC I had a message from Head Mistress Kang that there was a change in the schedule due to an unforeseen circumstance. Over a two hour period, she did way more than she needed to accommodate my one open evening. Simply awesome!

As to not share too many details of the schedule or evening, I’ll try one word summaries. Although brief, these are written as highest compliments. Mistress Lu seemed happy to find me in the proper position. She was…methodical. Mistress Tran, hypnotic. And Mistress Fei – sorry – Mistress Kelly Fei, well, she was…relentless. I walked out of the doors thinking this may be the last time I try this, but by the time I hit the hotel lobby, I was planning my next visit.

The following day, in grueling meetings, my nipples throbbed, my bottom was still warm and my thoughts wandered.

To those considering their first visit to the Fortress, all I can say is “Well, hell, son – what’re you waiting for?”

Ahaha relentless. I definitely take that as a compliment.

How are you feeling now? What things would you try in your next session, after this one?

Mistress Fei, as well you should take that as a compliment. Re-reading your profile, "Relenting Control" is spot on! (how did I miss that the first time?) I am back to normal now, thank you for asking. But my mind is still wandering. Planning for the next session will include some tried and true activities, with a healthy mix of unchartered territory as well. Suggestions?

Mistress Koi, I hope you are feeling better! I've thought about your question, and it's just impossible to answer. Kind of like "Who was your favorite?" Having said that, I remember hearing the lock click and Mistress Lu playfully say "I wonder who that could be". Enter Mistress Tran and Mistress Fei. To be in the presence of three powerful, beautiful Godesses is quite memorable. I thought that I would get a rest period during the transition, but no quarter was given!

Mistress Fei, as well you should take that as a compliment. Re-reading your profile, "Relenting Control" is spot on! (how did I miss that the first time?) I am back to normal now, thank you for asking. But my mind is still wandering. Planning for the next session will include some tried and true activities, with a healthy mix of unchartered territory as well. Suggestions?

Ah, perhaps next time there can be 3 of us torturing you during one of your hours if you decide to do multi-hours again. Then it can be a lethal combination of hypnosis, methodicalness and UNRELENTING CONTROL!!!!!!

I like that word..."Hypnotic"....very seductive word.

We have many ideas of activities that could be done. Best to discuss during the booking process or on the Devotee forum.

Didn't The Coasters sing a song about you?

Hi, Dannyboy.

First let me say that I have enjoyed many of your posts in this forum; interesting perspective and insights. This post being no exception as your name causes me to think of Irish glens in the fall. While there is no hard evidence to support it, I believe the song by The Coasters led to me being awarded a bit-role in "Kill Bll, Vo 1".