Volunteer #2 for A Six-Some (hopefully will not go awry!)

Guest Mistress Kang

At the volunteer's request, I will be revealing his identity. Would anyone like to take a guess first? Of course he's one of our fellow posters here ;)

I'm sayin' it's probably gonna be spockme and lets see you're gonna have a spelling bee. 500 wacks for each misspelled word.

At the volunteer's request, I will be revealing his identity. Would anyone like to take a guess first? Of course he's one of our fellow posters here ;)

Gotta go with Spockme too.

Oh man I'd pay to watch that, spockme spell Misanthropy...WRONG! 500 wacks. :lol:

I'm sayin' it's probably gonna be spockme and lets see you're gonna have a spelling bee. 500 wacks for each misspelled word.

This is not a good idea. The Mistresses would tear their rotator cuffs from overuse and require Tommy John Surgery.

Poor Spockme (if it's him) would require...well, does the Fortress have a blotter?

If it isn't spockme then I'm guessing Dannyboy. I like however, that everyone has painted spockme as the most daring and devoted, which is a good thing, until you factor in the possible (probable) beating by 7 Mistresses. Then it fades from daring and devoted to that whole "curiosity killed the cat" thing.

Best of luck.

If it isn't spockme then I'm guessing Dannyboy. I like however, that everyone has painted spockme as the most daring and devoted, which is a good thing, until you factor in the possible (probable) beating by 7 Mistresses. Then it fades from daring and devoted to that whole "curiosity killed the cat" thing.

Best of luck.

monokuro:

Not me. The double sessions I have done are complex enough. I'd have to be a Mormon who was caught cheating on his wives. It would be difficult to script a session like that and one angry wife is too much to handle in the first place. I am more likely to take a few Mistresses to a classy restaurant and watch the patrons stare when they think their wives or girlfriends don't notice what their looking at.

Dannyboy

Mistress Kang,

Since Spockme is such a poet, may I humbly suggest that he might be "inspired" by the mistresses to compose poetry under duress, a haiku or limerick for each mistress perhaps?

I can't wait to hear the account!

d/leatherwings

I like this idea and I will certainly remind the dommes to take this into consideration when it's their turn to demand! LOL Yes we have to take turns...or else he won't last all 3 hours ;-)