New Year's Eve

Mistress Kang

Is everyone still making New Year's Resolutions lists?  If I do, I'll be writing it on the back of YOU if I see you ;-)

We will be closed on Wednesday December 24th Christmas Eve and Thursday December 25th Christmas Day- give our whip-arms a rest.  And we'll be BACK TO BEATINGS as usual on Friday December 26th!!

We will be open on Wednesday December 31st New Year's Eve until 5:00pm- just in time to either miss the outbound traffic or to join in the city jam.

Who will have YOUR butt on NYE hmmm...??

wow - a New Year's Eve session at the Fortress would be awesome!  Alas, not in the cards for me.

New Year's Resolutions -

finish up my storyline going since August with M. Tran, with M. Lu playing a prominent role ...

meet M. Zhao ...

go back and see my shrink Dr. Fei after being traumatized by M. Zhao!

Looks like the Mistresses won't have too wait too long to put their presents to use? Leads me to a question; do your friends that know about you give you kinky gifts?

Nope!  mZhao gave me a SUUUUUUUUPER COOOOOOOL EIGHT-FOOT-LONG PINK-LEATHER-SINGLETAIL-WHIP!!!  OMG THE BEST!  (thank you!!!! ;-D)

I have yet to break it in, but WILL BE VERY SOON ;-)  Did I mention it's EIGHT-FEET-LONG?  Do you know how long that is?  It's like 3 feet longer than a 5 foot whip.  2 feet longer than a 6 foot whip.  You know my 4 foot singletail whip?  This one is FOUR FEET LONGER.  And PINK ;-)

wow - a New Year's Eve session at the Fortress would be awesome!  Alas, not in the cards for me.

New Year's Resolutions -

finish up my storyline going since August with M. Tran, with M. Lu playing a prominent role ...

meet M. Zhao ...

I hate hashtags and this would be an improper use of #goals LOL 

DO IT!!

Nope!  mZhao gave me a SUUUUUUUUPER COOOOOOOL EIGHT-FOOT-LONG PINK-LEATHER-SINGLETAIL-WHIP!!!  OMG THE BEST!  (thank you!!!! ;-D)

I have yet to break it in, but WILL BE VERY SOON ;-)  Did I mention it's EIGHT-FEET-LONG?  Do you know how long that is?  It's like 3 feet longer than a 5 foot whip.  2 feet longer than a 6 foot whip.  You know my 4 foot singletail whip?  This one is FOUR FEET LONGER.  And PINK ;-)

Ha, well, I think I'll try and avoid that 4 foot longer than your four foot long whip, but I am looking to see what else is in inside that joybox of joy sometime next week.

Warm and happy holidays to you and all the ladies!  Thanks for the schedule and hope to make a visit in the near future;)   

Dear Ms. Kang:

I generally don't make resolutions for The New Year. Let me just hope that I get through the coming year without physical or emotional trauma and that the Fortress remains the wonderful place it always has been.

All my love to you.

All the best to the Fortress Ladies.

Dannboy

Mistress Kang,

I want to wish You and the ladies of the fortress a Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.  I'm not sure I will make it in on New Year's Eve but I plan to make it before the year comes to an end.  I don't usually make any New Year's resolutions but I will promise that I will be visiting the fortress more often in the upcoming year.  I looking forward to seeing You and a few other special Dominas at the fortress in the new year. 

whip

EdgarAH- Thank you!  Happy Holidays to you too!!  Even though your avatar is a lion, I only think of you in that bear suit getting slapped with fish ;-)

Ha, that was a really fun day!  It is my hope that all your recollections of me bring a smile to your face mKang.  You have that effect when I think of you.

Hi All,

Just stopping by to wish you all a great holiday.

No resolutions for the New Year yet except maybe to go outside my comfort zone more

I do hope to get my submissive mojo back in which case I'd come back to the fortress only.

Most likely to session with Ms. Kang as I am kind of afraid of her and that's probably something I need.

Happy Holidays all!

Is it possible to stand 9 feet away from you in the Pink Room?

Happy New Year !

My resolution is to traumatize more subs :D

New Year's Resolutions -

meet M. Zhao ...

Teehehe I'm very happy you like your gift.

I hope I get to witness you breaking it in!

Wonder if you'll have to do the whipping in our hallway..

I'll be having my first session with Mistress Kang in the first week of the new year, so maybe in lieu of making a resolution I'll just spend January recovering.  Or I could go the old "get back to the gym" route.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Ooh, can't wait ;-)

And I like your user avatar LOL

I'll have to figure out the connection on my own when we meet!