Revelation

Mistress Kang

Two days ago I was having a conversation with someone about their work and a comment was made about how the higher-ups would "phone it in" while the less-higher-ups were expected to do all the heavy lifting. The image that came to mind was a conference room full of people in pantsuits (the less-higher-ups) standing around a desk taking notes while listening to a conference call on speaker phone (the higher-ups). It even made sense at the time.  

Now that I've just finished watching S7E7 ("Chardee MacDennis") of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", I realize that it was only a figure of speech.  Yep, that's me, still learning stuff from TV-watching.

(PS- And don't tell me I'm mis-using "revelation" LOL)

MKang I have come to a revelation of my own in a way. I've been binge watching Scrubs, and have just gotten to S4E9 "My Malpractice Decision," and there is a great scene where the malpractice layer is a ballbuster. Enjoy. 

Oh!  I LOVE Scrubs!  I remember that episode ;-)  The line of kicks to the balls LOL

They say statistics now show that people like to binge watch shows.  I'm an active "marathon" participant! 

Have you finished watching Scrubs yet?  The last season sucked huge retarded donkey balls.  They should have ended one entire season sooner when it was still good.  

My FAVORITE is Dr. Cox.  He gets the best lines.  Saw him in an interview once and he seemed like a very honorable human being.

Oh!  I LOVE Scrubs!  I remember that episode ;-)  The line of kicks to the balls LOL

They say statistics now show that people like to binge watch shows.  I'm an active "marathon" participant! 

Have you finished watching Scrubs yet?  The last season sucked huge retarded donkey balls.  They should have ended one entire season sooner when it was still good.  

My FAVORITE is Dr. Cox.  He gets the best lines.  Saw him in an interview once and he seemed like a very honorable human being.

While statistics aren't everything I too am a marathon watcher, but as I've only started recently I'm only up to season 4. I love all the characters very much, but yeah Dr. Cox, and the janitor are definitely the best. As you might know I too am a janitor of sorts at work, but unfortunately I don't have anyone to torment.  

P.S. Often times the characters actors play can be mean, but they themselves are not: see http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeanCharacterNiceActor for more info.

While statistics aren't everything I too am a marathon watcher, but as I've only started recently I'm only up to season 4. I love all the characters very much, but yeah Dr. Cox, and the janitor are definitely the best. As you might know I too am a janitor of sorts at work, but unfortunately I don't have anyone to torment.  

P.S. Often times the characters actors play can be mean, but they themselves are not: see http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MeanCharacterNiceActor for more info.

True, stats are everything- sometimes they fit, sometimes they don't.

I liked reading that article about character actors.  I remember seeing a documentary about character actors, how we all know their faces but not their names yet they are the ones that really "make" the show/movie.