The Art of Restraint

Mistress Rey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been bound in plastic wrap? 

In A ciegas, Najwa Nimri plays a terrorist on the lam who is blackmailed by a lecher. He enjoys forcing her to fellate him. One day, she goes down but bites his nuts, grabs his gun and has his maid tie him with plastic wrap. Needless to say I was enjoying this scene at a deep gut level, and felt certain that somehow the entire audience knew about it. This scene taught me much about my attraction for pain and humiliation.

Mistress Rey, are you experienced in plastic wrap ?

I've tried to wrap myself in plastic wrap and needless to say, success was, well, limitied, lol. But, it was enough to tease my curiousity and want

to find that mistress to engage in plastic wrap with me, in some inventive way.

Btw, love the rope pics, always wanted to learn the art. Amazing. And the Fleet Ilya site is great.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to wrap myself in plastic wrap and needless to say, success was, well, limitied, lol. But, it was enough to tease my curiousity and want

to find that mistress to engage in plastic wrap with me, in some inventive way.

Btw, love the rope pics, always wanted to learn the art. Amazing. And the Fleet Ilya site is great.

Thanks!

So, if you were successful wrapping yourself, viniguy, just how did you plan on getting out?

That's an interesting observation, Mistress Fei. The Japanese do have an aesthetic ideal they call wabisabi, which values imperfection and transience as something beautiful. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi 

I'd never heard that term, but I do remember reading about "mono no aware," which is the sadness one feels when they realize something beautiful won't last forever (cherry trees which are in bloom for a short time each year, the physical beauty of youth which gives way to the passage of years, etc).  It also ties into the idea that these things are all the more beautiful because they won't last, and the moment is precious.

I hadn't really noticed how asymmetrical Japanese art is, but traditional Chinese art is indeed often symmetrical.  I suppose it can be traced back to Taoism...just look at the yin-yang symbol.

Has anyone been bound in plastic wrap?

Dear Rei,

Some of the coolest I've seen involved mumification with strict asanawa korado harness on top followed by another layer of plastic wrap mumification. In Japan this type of play is called Packaging session. As the blog that featured the session is gone I unfortunately can't show you,

But as for good assymmetric Kinbaku, I used to read the blog "Brain pleasure absolutism", but the lovely owner of the blog where far more actively updating and posting Kinbaku pictures before 2010.

Here is an example

20090215_1.jpg

Regards,

HD.

Thanks for posting the great pics and welcome Mistress Rey

I enjoy sailing, I love the feel of rope and can tie a few basic knots. Being bound is a safe and secure, relaxed feeling. Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao have tied me up at the end of a session. Having them wrapping around and around and threading the rope was just a perfect ending.

Oh did they? Did they tie all your limbs? How does that feel to be completely at their mercy?

Oh did they? Did they tie all your limbs? How does that feel to be completely at their mercy?

Mistress Rey, I have been bound to keep me in place for safety reasons, but this particular time they wrapped my arms tight against my chest and my knees together. I enjoyed the process as much as I did the bondage. My breath slowed as the rope was passed around and around my body. Skillfullyrics and neatly with a few twists here and there. It was at the end of the session, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao were finished tormenting me so I was completely content to be at their mercy.

At times, I panic thinking I may cramp up and not be able to be released soon enough. But that has never happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Mistress Rey, I have been bound to keep me in place for safety reasons, but this particular time they wrapped my arms tight against my chest and my knees together. I enjoyed the process as much as I did the bondage. My breath slowed as the rope was passed around and around my body. Skillfullyrics and neatly with a few twists here and there. It was at the end of the session, Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao were finished tormenting me so I was completely content to be at their mercy.

At times, I panic thinking I may cramp up and not be able to be released soon enough. But that has never happened.

Nothing to panic about when you are in good hands! 

The question with fetishes is always "what is the drug."  For me the drug isn't the art and aesthics.  It's the helplessness and vulnerability.  The more quickly achieved the better.  In say a one hour session, a rope tie that takes 20 minutes to achieve, is sustainable for 20 minutes and takes maybe 10 minutes to unwind... Well you get the point.  (Even still, I would never do a one hour session, no way, no how.)

I like locks and rubber cuffs.  Rubber cuffs allow just enough rotation to keep numbness at bay without needing to loosen anything.  I love a really stretched feeling.  4 corners.  5 points even better.  6 points if the slave collar is also included.  Keyed alike locks are handy for this purpose.  One key, 4 locks.  Cargo straps are another great invention (that whole row in Home Depot makes my mouth run dry.)

I also really like what I would call 'rape vulnerable' positions.  Bent over a table; face-down on a bed (stretched).  Hands behind the back and pulled up to the ceiling.  That sort of thing............

• 2 weeks later...

The question with fetishes is always "what is the drug."  For me the drug isn't the art and aesthics.  It's the helplessness and vulnerability.  The more quickly achieved the better.  In say a one hour session, a rope tie that takes 20 minutes to achieve, is sustainable for 20 minutes and takes maybe 10 minutes to unwind... Well you get the point.  (Even still, I would never do a one hour session, no way, no how.)

I like locks and rubber cuffs.  Rubber cuffs allow just enough rotation to keep numbness at bay without needing to loosen anything.  I love a really stretched feeling.  4 corners.  5 points even better.  6 points if the slave collar is also included.  Keyed alike locks are handy for this purpose.  One key, 4 locks.  Cargo straps are another great invention (that whole row in Home Depot makes my mouth run dry.)

I also really like what I would call 'rape vulnerable' positions.  Bent over a table; face-down on a bed (stretched).  Hands behind the back and pulled up to the ceiling.  That sort of thing............

I like the sound of putting you in a 'rape vulnerable' position!

• 2 weeks later...