First time at the Fortess and first time with Mistress Kang tomorrow!

krc11469

Cannot stop thinking about tomorrow..

Hmmm, have you ever participated in a session before? That may alter the advice...

As for a first time Fortress visit, make sure you follow the instructions you received and then just follow usual guidelines: be open in mind and communication. You'll have a wonderful time if you do that :)

I have only had one prior professional session. I am looking forward to exploring the new things that await at the Fortress but I am admittedly a bit apprehensive.  But I cannot stop thinking about tomorrow!  Open mindedness will definitely be important! 

I am very excited.  I have my first session at the Fortress scheduled tomorrow with Mistress Kang.  Any words of wisdom from experienced players or from Mistress Kang herself?  I am blown away by her stunning photos and outstanding reviews.

krc,

I envy you because the first time is very special.  You are in good hands with Mistress Kang. Before i met Jessy I was blown away by her photos but after I met her in person I was even more aware of how beautiful she is.  She has an amazing presence in person. It goes without saying that She is an outstanding Domme.  Savor that first time because it doesn't come again.  The good news is that the second and third time are even better.

whip