Women Seek Submissive Men

Mistress Kang

A long time ago I came to an understanding that successful relationships are not 50-50 undertakings. I'm not entirely sure what the narrative is saying and what the study actually proves. In my youth I took from my environment that women sought a hero or a knight in shining armor. I'm glad that reality had intruded into that world a long, long time ago.

Dannyboy

A long time ago I came to an understanding that successful relationships are not 50-50 undertakings. I'm not entirely sure what the narrative is saying and what the study actually proves. In my youth I took from my environment that women sought a hero or a knight in shining armor. I'm glad that reality had intruded into that world a long, long time ago.

Dannyboy

That was the myth back when.  In fact, some pretty awesome women like a guy who is smart, fit and capable but also submissive.  I'm sure that's always been the case, but people just never talked about it.  As to the reproductive part - it just stands to reason.  I am definitely a worker bee happy to service the queen bee.  If that results in a great bunch of kids, that's great.  In the insect world, I would go off to die.  As a human, luckily, I have other options as to what to do with my time after fertilizing the queen bee.  But our yin/yang provided a good environment for the three kids to grow up in.

Long way of saying, without being an expert of any kind, I think the thesis of the study makes some sense to me personally.