Head Mistress Kang and Mistress Lu

Apologies for being late in getting this out. An interesting two hours with Headmistress Kang (very nice to meet you!) and Mistress Lu (so nice to see you again). The Fortress is an amazing place and to anybody contemplating a visit, there's not time like the present...!

Better late than never or did the Mistress tell me better never than late? Anyway that is an interesting combination. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dannyboy

Mistress Koi, I think it would be the cumulative 5 minutes of oxygen while the Mistresses switched positions. Or, was it the nearly 115 minutes with one Mistress or the other presenting challenges? The guest appearance by Mistress Fei ("greet me properly") was definitely a bonus!

Time flies when you're having fun! ...Or rather, when we're having fun with you. :P

CHARLIE BROWN!  I've pushed all *our* memories aside and now all I have is this:

I once drew a picture of Charlie Brown from a lunchbox while waiting for the bus after school in the school's annex. He stood on a mound with a baseball cap on his globelike hairless head and mitt on one hand.  There was a scribbly tree in the background somewhere, I think.

I'll have to find it ;-)

Now we'll have to make all NEW memories, CHARLIE BROWN!