Your Penis is SOOOOO Small....

• 3 weeks later...

...That the only thing you ever hear from the nurse whenever you get yourself checked out down there is, "There's absolutely nothing there to worry about." ;)

Ms Koi

How did u know that's what I hear when I visit the nurse?

And doctor for that matter

My doctor is a woman--Asian woman

This might be good role play for our next session

You playing the amused nurse giving me a check up

And laughing at me when u are disappointed at what u find?

Ms Koi

How did u know that's what I hear when I visit the nurse?

And doctor for that matter

My doctor is a woman--Asian woman

This might be good role play for our next session

You playing the amused nurse giving me a check up

And laughing at me when u are disappointed at what u find?

How about a nurse role play where we try to help your "Small Penis Syndrome"- a serious condition that needs to be treated ASAP!

Drs. Office.  Very rich soil for planting and growing a good role play scenario.  Female authority figures, uniforms, exposure, humiliation, invasive props.  Yummy.

I had this furtive little SPH fantasy where I'm scheduled by a women of authority in my life to be examined by a female doctor.  She is in fact a kink friendly gynecologist.

Before even meeting her I'm brought into that irritating pre-examination examination room by her PA, a comely college coed interning there.   I'm told to strip, put the paper gown which is absurdly short for some reason on and while I assume the Dr. will be coming in it is the intern who does and does the basic prep (blood pressure etc.)

She makes a point of arousing me without any inappropriate contact but her soft touch and words of instruction do the trick quite well.

She then says she'll bring me back to the waiting room and before i can even reach for my clothes she grabs my arm firmly and I am frozen in fear and arousal as she moves me towards the reception area which is now full of waiting women.   As the cute receptionist sees us about to exit the office area she smiles in a way that shows her embarrassment for me, and her excitement that this is happening to me and shes there to witness it....

(shall I continue?)