Fortress Welcomes: Mistress "Bean" Rey

Don't you know? I patented the magic formula for the loss of subby control in terms of tickling.

Haha just kidding. Well, not really kidding. I am very confident in my tickling abilities because I have a secret about tickling that gives me an advantage...

Can you guess what it is? Tell me your guess when we meet!

Thanks for your response Mistress!  I'm breathless just thinking about it!

I'll be there as your captive for the first time on Tuesday, and i'm very excited.  I think You see it the same way i do (shiver, blush)

It's not easy to 'break' me with tickle torture - as in, to get me tickled to the point where I'm laughing and squirming involuntarily - but it is one of my all time biggest fantasies/thrills, so i um.. (respectfully) challenge You to take Your best shot! ;)

I thought at one point I just couldn't be brought to the 'out of control' point anymore ( a huge disappointment) but was thrilled to discover on one visit that Mistresses Kang and Sunya were able to find that magic combination of restraint, exploration, mind fuckery and persistence, and suddenly.. OMFG, I was a helplessly begging cackling mess.    Subby heaven for me.

I'm always thrilled to be able to experience anything at the Fortress,  but here's to hoping You're able to find the magic access formula to override my self control :)

So looking forward to meeting You regardless!

TickleBrat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you know? I patented the magic formula for the loss of subby control in terms of tickling.

Haha just kidding. Well, not really kidding. I am very confident in my tickling abilities because I have a secret about tickling that gives me an advantage...

Can you guess what it is? Tell me your guess when we meet!

Ms. Rey:

Although there are forms of torture that are exceedingly cruel and harsh, the experience of tickle torture was unbearable for me when Ms. Zhao unexpectedly applied her unique skills without warning in December, 2013. Never again!

Ms. Rey:

Although there are forms of torture that are exceedingly cruel and harsh, the experience of tickle torture was unbearable for me when Ms. Zhao unexpectedly applied her unique skills without warning in December, 2013. Never again!

Never again? You have to give it another chance! Well, I would make sure you wouldn't have a choice. ;)

Asking forgiveness for the huge delay, here is my review of the session had in August with Mistress Rey.
Waiting in the steel room on my knees for the Mistress I was stunned when she entered the door wearing her black nurse outfit. As you can see from her pictures Mistress Rey is tall, with a perfect body and a lovely tanned skin color. We quickly discussed interests and limits and defined that I would be her Guinea Pig for the fiollowing two hours.
The session beginner and in a few minutes I found myself bent over and secured to the table...
The session continued with some spanking, CBT, feet and butt worshipping and flogging.
Mistress Ray also eventually found out my weak spot and I can still remember the feeling of her looking straight into my eyes while torturing my nipples. I felt very comfortable with her as she remained very playful from the moment she entered the door to when she ended the session. The thought of it stiill drives me crazy :)

• 1 year later...

RCA?

Dear Ms. Rey:

I responded to a comment made by Ms. Kang in reply to a post of mine in this topic: "His Master's Voice." On the old records in vinyl disc form one would find a label with the name of the recording company, song title, etc. The Radio Corporation of America was known, in abbreviated form, as RCA.

That label depicted an old gramophone and a very large speaker, shaped like a horn,  with a dog hearing his master's voice that was recorded on the disc. The vibrations would be picked up through a stylus and the sound would come out through the speaker. The picture was captioned "His Master's Voice" since the dog recognized the disembodied sound of his master.

With Ms. Kang's printed reply I was the faithful and loyal dog hearing and heeding her words even though she was not in sight nor could I her her voice.

Hope that explains.

BTW one would have to be a pretty old fart to get the reference nowadays. I'm not saying I'm old but BTB certainly is. I used to babysit him to earn money to sit in the bleachers at Ebbets Field - the home park of the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Dannyboy