Famous Foot Fetishists

Hey foot lovers!

I found this list of famous people who are also foot lovers.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/40-famous-foot-fetishists#.kwKK1MQMA

#4 Andy Warhol and keeping a mummified foot may take it a little too far though.

***Also, I need the sand cleaned off my feet!

Dear Ms. Tran:

I am not a footlover but if attached to the right Mistress that's a completely different story. A particular Mistress informed me that QT was heavily into feet so I'm not surprised to see his name there.

Dannyboy

Hey foot lovers!

I found this list of famous people who are also foot lovers.

Thanks for the list. I can definitely relate to Elvis.

My fetish is very strong, but can vary a lot.  The two most important variables for me are how they appear(clean and good shape) and equally who they belongs too.

Bye the way, just wondering where you picture takes place?

Wowie! Totally didn't expect some of those names to pop up. But then again, who can really blame them? I know I love having my feet catered to. ;) Thanks for sharing, Mistress Tran!

Dear Ms. Koi:

You never asked. You needn't ask. Just direct, order or beckon and I will make it so.

Dannyboy

Quentin Tarantino is the "foot fuckin' master"! lol Very well known due to the foot content he puts in his movies. I have heard about a few of the others too.

Bradley Cooper has been rumoured to have one. Shailene Woodley was recently asked if she had any fetishes and she said "nice feet". Also the rapper Lil B has quite a major foot fetish, using twitter and instagram and requesting feet and face pics.

Of all fetishists, it seems the foot fetish community is the loudest and most outspoken- safety in numbers. Almost makes it seem "vanilla" (oh, the horror). A simple and SOLELY (har. har. pun.) a foot fetish is boring. Like major yawns boring. I'd be a million times more excited about it if it included even only ONE more element of BDSM- maybe a fantasy roleplay scenario that went along with the foot fetish play, or bondage, or trampling, or me working out while I wear one of my heavy black belts with big ol' attachments ;-)

GULP.  Yeah, I'm afraid it is So your approval is appreciated!  I mean, c'mon, do you think I like Britney Spears for her music? :)

Yes, the 'trailer Park Girl is definitely part of my sexual iconography. (see attached pics). If they have any confederate references even better.

attachicon.gifredneckwoman - Copy.jpg

attachicon.giftrailergirl - Copy.jpg

see gone girl for a hot trailer park trashy girl & shots of her bare feet!

I once dated a guy who had a very strong foot fetish, this was before I even knew what a "foot fetish" was. I truly believed that he simply loved my feet and my feet alone. Of course it turned out that his love for feet was not exclusive to me (that sentence sounds weird LOL). And that was my introduction to foot fetishism. On the plus side, I now know all the ins and outs of "foot seduction and domination". LOL!

Isn't it interesting that some foot fetishists want to worship dirty feet while others, like myself, require well-groomed feet?  For me, being into "goddess-worship" and holding to the old adage that "cleanliness is next to godliness", clean feet are a prerequisite for me.  Generally I regard the cleanliness of feet, or lack thereof, as an indicator of overall personal hygiene.  

For those fetistists who like dirty feet, is the attraction that worshipping dirty feet is extra-humiliating which is the turn-on?  Just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it interesting that some foot fetishists want to worship dirty feet while others, like myself, require well-groomed feet?  For me, being into "goddess-worship" and holding to the old adage that "cleanliness is next to godliness", clean feet are a prerequisite for me.  Generally I regard the cleanliness of feet, or lack thereof, as an indicator of overall personal hygiene.  

For those fetistists who like dirty feet, is the attraction that worshipping dirty feet is extra-humiliating which is the turn-on?  Just curious.

I can't speak for the latter bit though I will say that I like to keep my feet clean at all times and for my subs to worship them as such. I'm also a fan of walking around in the same pair of shoes all day and pressing a naturally musky foot onto a sub's face. I do think the one exception I would make is for something edible and sweet, like whipped cream or honey-- then have my feet licked cleaned course!

I can't speak for the latter bit though I will say that I like to keep my feet clean at all times and for my subs to worship them as such. I'm also a fan of walking around in the same pair of shoes all day and pressing a naturally musky foot onto a sub's face. I do think the one exception I would make is for something edible and sweet, like whipped cream or honey-- then have my feet licked cleaned course!

What better way to consume whipped cream than licking it off the pretty toes of a sexy mistress!

I'm very partial to feet encased in pumps or sneakers all day.  Also feet that have been in flip flops all day on a hot August day.