Sexiest Asian Language?

Mistress Kang

Is there a particular Asian language that you find uber sexy? Does it make you melt like a roll of nickels in your pants pocket?

What about Asian accents (when speaking English)? That seems like a different thing altogether...

It's hard for me to know what Cantonese sounds like to "foreign" ears because I can't not understand it and only hear it for the sounds.  I like the way Korean sounds, it sort of rolls off your tongue. To me, Vietnamese sounds like what I imagine most Chinese dialects sound like to non-speakers.

Thai and Vietnamese are soooo sexy!  I used to listen to my former Thai girlfriend speak on the phone to her mom. the way her mouth moved and the way the sounds seem to roll off her tongue. sexy.

I had a Vietnamese domme (not at the Fortress} who I served and we did some sessions in her language.  the words were crisp and had snap.

Asian accents make me cream in my pants.

Wow, so adorable! She could be your little pocket-sidekick. Pull her out now and again and sick her on an unsuspecting sub: pwing pwing, pwing pwing. Egyo would definitely work on me.

I *know* right??!!  She gets the Egyo Award.  If I had one I'd say "she gets the sausage" LOL  What is the opposite of that? "she gets the muff"??

For me Japanese does it. No secret. No Vietnamese Lady ever spoke her language in my presence nor had an accent. Ms. Kang's friend counted to 100 in Korean in session but sounded more Latina in her accent. I played with a Tibetan Lady for a while and loved her accent - especially when she called me daddy. I find Tagalog sexy in a woman but haven't heard it in session

Dannyboy

For some reason hearing a woman speak English in an Asian accent of any kind is a turn-off for me, but the idea of a woman intentionally doing an Asian accent while calling me out on thinking of her in Asian stereotypes is sort of a turn-on...

The only time I got dominated in an Asian language is when I told Haru I'd tried to learn a little Japanese before vacationing there so she busted some out in session.  I knew just enough to know she was asking simple questions I couldn't answer, and then insulting me for being too stupid to understand.  I didn't know what she wanted me to do or how to answer, but she sounded drop-dead sexy.

• 2 weeks later...

Just was in Seoul, Thailand and now Singapore this past week.   Koreans seem to make a very low grunt sound when saying what in English might be "ok" or "yea" or "right" kind of like uhhh.  You may have heard it on Planet of the Apes!  Wasn't too sexy but other than that it was very sexy language as was the accent when speaking English.  Thai also sounds great and they just love sex which helps so lots of sex sounds (just kidding).   Singapore they speak perfect English!