What Kind of Sexy Half Asian...

Mistress Kang

Yes the email address!!! It doesn't matter how many Chinese people I meet, I'm caught off guard every time.

Every contact I got in SZ looked like one and half phone numbers + QQ...  And doesn't it seem like ALL Asian people have the SAME handwriting?? LOL

It's easier to remember numbers in Chinese than English, I think it has something to do with the tones. Probably the equivalent to a limerick or something? 

Ms. Kang:

My old man fathered a daughter with a black woman. I did so with Japanese and Puerto Rican women. Of course I have a legitimate Irish child. My sister had a Filipino child, two Jewish and 2 Puerto Rican kids. A Mistress who I sessioned with a week before our first session was Chinese/Filipino. I'm sure Fistlvr knows who. One who I know for 9 years is French/Vietnamese. Another who was interviewed by you and Vu was Vietnamese/Latina. My present source of comfort and joy is Panamanian/Cherokee. You may see her with me soon if everything falls into place. She is my caramel "Tiny Dancer."

Dannyboy

Dated a half Korean/Black girl for a while when I lived in Virginia, though that doesn't feel that unusual.

I once had a roommate who was Black and Korean (war baby). We lived on the 1600 block of Washington Street in South Beach. Whenever I think of her I imagine her dressed in the outfit she wore when we first met- a cropped spaghetti strap tank top and a long wrap skirt.

She was really beautiful and brown, like a cuter real life version of the cartoon Pocahontas. She'd come home late from working as a hostess at Benihana and sit by the window looking really sad with the phone in her lap (B.C.- before cells) for HOURS, chain smoking while waiting for her meathead "boyfriend". Sean worked as a bouncer at a some bar on Ocean Drive, he only wore cut off jean shorts (aka pun pun shorts) because his thighs were so incredibly huge they didn't fit normal pants LOL  

On a good night he'd call and tell her he's on his way over which launched Pocahontas bouncing off the walls. She'd zip around the apartment doing last minute preening, looking in the mirror, talking to herself in excitement and nervousness. But he always took FOREVER so these waits were peppered with shorter, more anxious chain smoking sessions while she looked out the window. She reacted to the sound of his car driving up our dead quiet block at dawn like a racer would a starter pistol. He NEVER came into the apartment or even got out of his car. Nope. She'd sprint down the stairs, hop in his car and come back up after about 15 minutes drunk from her daily (nightly?) protein injection, definitely "per os" because Sean was too big to move that quick or in a car LOL

Black Koreans...

Yes I do know your Filipina Chinese mistress Dannyboy.

Sexually my favorite mix is Thai Japanese but understand this more a thread about non- asian/ asian mixes. Filipina white mixes are pretty but I am biased having fathered one who is drop dead gorgeous. I think though a Filipina mix is probably the most sexually open. I met a Thai German woman who also was sexy and wild. although I never had her my friend did play a bit with her.

But having met Jessy I don't think anyone is as sexually open and will never stop dreaming of being her cuck hubby. I second the emotion about a face-sitting session dedicated to hearing many sexual stories of deposits per os and other orifice stretching encounters

I once had a roommate who was Black and Korean (war baby). We lived on the 1600 block of Washington Street in South Beach. Whenever I think of her I imagine her dressed in the outfit she wore when we first met- a cropped spaghetti strap tank top and a long wrap skirt.

She was really beautiful and brown, like a cuter real life version of the cartoon Pocahontas. She'd come home late from working as a hostess at Benihana and sit by the window looking really sad with the phone in her lap (B.C.- before cells) for HOURS, chain smoking while waiting for her meathead "boyfriend". Sean worked as a bouncer at a some bar on Ocean Drive, he only wore cut off jean shorts (aka pun pun shorts) because his thighs were so incredibly huge they didn't fit normal pants LOL  

On a good night he'd call and tell her he's on his way over which launched Pocahontas bouncing off the walls. She'd zip around the apartment doing last minute preening, looking in the mirror, talking to herself in excitement and nervousness. But he always took FOREVER so these waits were peppered with shorter, more anxious chain smoking sessions while she looked out the window. She reacted to the sound of his car driving up our dead quiet block at dawn like a racer would a starter pistol. He NEVER came into the apartment or even got out of his car. Nope. She'd sprint down the stairs, hop in his car and come back up after about 15 minutes drunk from her daily (nightly?) protein injection, definitely "per os" because Sean was too big to move that quick or in a car LOL

Black Koreans...

That;s not freaky at all... :blink:

Your friendly neighbourhood Kang :ph34r:  (No Stereotype ment) (Ninja's are from Japan)

If you go to China the locals are just as clueless and annoying to foreigners but with much less tact LOL

For example:

QUOTE OF DAY (Asian girl to Black guy):

"If you are eating chocolate how do you know when to stop?" Bwaahhahahaaa

This was funny as hell!

As for your main question:

Right now I work on a project now with a young woman who is half African and half Swiss.  She is stunning!  Her skin is light brown and she has piercing blue eyes.  

Granddad always said never be prejudiced because its all pink on the inside!

I still think if it doesn't come from a bad place then it's OK. A certain amount of prejudice keeps us alive for example I must pre-judge how long I can sit on or squeeze a head otherwise there won't be anything left to play with.

I still think if it doesn't come from a bad place then it's OK. A certain amount of prejudice keeps us alive for example I must pre-judge how long I can sit on or squeeze a head otherwise there won't be anything left to play with.

Yes, don't kill your play partner or you don't get another one is always a good rule.....about prejudice, I think people are too sensitive/pc these days to the point of being phony. You can't deny different cultures and experiences and ignore they exist. You grew up in NYC so you know. You get EVERYONE here and you get an education.