Couldn't have been better.

AromaLover21

My evening was blessed. My very first session at the fortress with Mistress Rey is something I will never forget. I entered as rigid as a rock and left as if I had become one with the wind. Her energy is just amazing as well her her appearance. She is utterly gorgeous as well as extremely personable. Loved how we conversed and how she led things along so playfully. Let me not forget to say she has a killer ass that you need to adore. It was a blessing to be under it as she sat and made me smell her scent as well as her wonderful farts. I just hope my massage skills were good enough lol.

• 8 months later...

Bump. This intrigues me. Besides hot wind in your face, what does it feel like to be farted on? Is it the act itself? I'd like to know from both sides of the spectrum, "the fartee and farter". Ive had a female friend of mine express wanting to fart on me. It intrigued me, as do all fetishes but this one stuck. Im pretty new in exploring fetishes, so I wanted to ask the more seasoned people here.

Oh my-you must have wanted to stop time altogether! It is so rare to find such incredible grace and beauty-to be breakin wind all over you!! Lucky lil thing.. ;)

I still think about it to this day. It was such a thrilling experience. I can only imagine being underneath the rest of you divine ladies, blessed with the opportunity to embrace your sweet potent winds.  :wub:

Bump. This intrigues me. Besides hot wind in your face, what does it feel like to be farted on? Is it the act itself? I'd like to know from both sides of the spectrum, "the fartee and farter". Ive had a female friend of mine express wanting to fart on me. It intrigued me, as do all fetishes but this one stuck. Im pretty new in exploring fetishes, so I wanted to ask the more seasoned people here.

Well it would depend on what you like about farts. Not all fart fetishists are the same. Some people enjoy everything about it such as myself and others enjoy the sound. There are some who are just attracted to the woman farting. Onto your question though my friend. I think the act itself is very intimate because of how close in contact you are to both beautiful rosebud and punani. It is exhilarating as she lets go of any inhibitions and relieves herself for her comfort and for you to enjoy. Even before any flatulence it is such a sensual experience. The feeling of supple cheeks upon your face and the scent of the woman straddling you. Teasing you.. Pure bliss. It is utterly tantalizing. It overwhelms you with ecstasy almost to the point of passing a hard limit and wanting to please with tongue. Alas to put it simply, I like to think of it as face sitting with a little extra spice. Hopefully the lovely ladies at the fortress can answer your question as well. Im sure they can entice you into doing anything and everything LoveSeat!  ;)

Well it would depend on what you like about farts. Not all fart fetishists are the same. Some people enjoy everything about it such as myself and others enjoy the sound. There are some who are just attracted to the woman farting. Onto your question though my friend. I think the act itself is very intimate because of how close in contact you are to both beautiful rosebud and punani. It is exhilarating as she lets go of any inhibitions and relieves herself for her comfort and for you to enjoy. Even before any flatulence it is such a sensual experience. The feeling of supple cheeks upon your face and the scent of the woman straddling you. Teasing you.. Pure bliss. It is utterly tantalizing. It overwhelms you with ecstasy almost to the point of passing a hard limit and wanting to please with tongue. Alas to put it simply, I like to think of it as face sitting with a little extra spice. Hopefully the lovely ladies at the fortress can answer your question as well. Im sure they can entice you into doing anything and everything LoveSeat!  ;)

Wow. You learn something new everyday. The way you portray it, it actually sounds interesting. I definitely appreciate your input. I mean I'm not really bothered by farts but I never considered taking them to the face and voluntarily smelling them. I would have to agree about the face sitting point you made. When a woman has her ass in your face it is definitely pleasant smelling her bum and pussy. That is in itself so very sexy. Just not so sure I can handle some smelly farts up close and personal. Might not be able to stomach it back to back. I am curious as to what the ladies of the fortress can say on this subject though. It is definitely something I am giving some thought. If you don't mind me asking aromalover, how do you deal with the smell? I mean it stinks but how do you overlook that and enjoy it?

Wow. You learn something new everyday. The way you portray it, it actually sounds interesting. I definitely appreciate your input. I mean I'm not really bothered by farts but I never considered taking them to the face and voluntarily smelling them. I would have to agree about the face sitting point you made. When a woman has her ass in your face it is definitely pleasant smelling her bum and pussy. That is in itself so very sexy. Just not so sure I can handle some smelly farts up close and personal. Might not be able to stomach it back to back. I am curious as to what the ladies of the fortress can say on this subject though. It is definitely something I am giving some thought. If you don't mind me asking aromalover, how do you deal with the smell? I mean it stinks but how do you overlook that and enjoy it?

Well of course all farts stink, but it is something about its pungent odor that is arousing. The more potent the better it is. Most would groan with a stinky fart but for fetishists like myself who find it pleasing, we take ot all in and await the next malodorous puff. I am actually curious as to how much I can withstand. If there's actually a limit to how much stink I could handle.

Well of course all farts stink, but it is something about its pungent odor that is arousing. The more potent the better it is. Most would groan with a stinky fart but for fetishists like myself who find it pleasing, we take ot all in and await the next malodorous puff. I am actually curious as to how much I can withstand. If there's actually a limit to how much stink I could handle.

Hm, thanks AL21. I see. You fancy yourself a wicked toot lol :D. To me it sounds like you need group session with the ladies here! Have them let loose and see how much you can take  :lol:. Something like fart torture? Id still like to hear from the mistresses and their views on breaking wind in someones face. 

Hm, thanks AL21. I see. You fancy yourself a wicked toot lol :D. To me it sounds like you need group session with the ladies here! Have them let loose and see how much you can take  :lol:. Something like fart torture? Id still like to hear from the mistresses and their views on breaking wind in someones face.

...You my friend are a genius. I didn't think of that. That is defintely a fun time. Surrounded by the lovely ladies and their derrières pushing my limits to see just how much funk I can take. They would enjoy that torture. J'aime les femmes à la fortresse.

...You my friend are a genius. I didn't think of that. That is defintely a fun time. Surrounded by the lovely ladies and their derrières pushing my limits to see just how much funk I can take. They would enjoy that torture. J'aime les femmes à la fortresse.

I cant imagine you finding that torturous, rather, you would find that ecstatic. 

Looks like we have a "James Joyce" on our hands (re: Mistress Katz's 'Dirty Literati' post), you might enjoy and relate to his letters, AromaLover!

James Joyce. His letters are such a marvel! Definitely a man of explicit expression. Hopefully I get to be as familiar with all of you lovely ladies farts as Joyce was with his wifes.

• 2 years later...