Which Sex Toy Are You?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/which-sex-toy-are-you#.clRdyl4n0

Guess which one I got?  BTW, I have no idea what the other ones are.

Dear Ms. Kang:

I got the whip and I have no idea what the others are.

If the question was open-ended and not based on a quiz I would select for myself "DILDO" because some people refer to me as a big prick and a pain in the ass.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Kang:

If the question was open-ended and not based on a quiz I would select for myself "DILDO" because some people refer to me as a big prick and a pain in the ass.

Dannyboy

Good point, I hadn't thought of that!  I'll have to play around with it and see if I can find the other results.

Then "whip" will make more sense to me ;-)

The Hitachi Magic Wand

You’re all class on the outside, but all sass within. Sure, everyone may think that you’re just a mild-mannered person, but that’s because they don’t really know you. If they had any idea what you were really all about, they would be shocked.

eerily correct

Good point, I hadn't thought of that!  I'll have to play around with it and see if I can find the other results.

Then "whip" will make more sense to me ;-)

Based on the comments at the bottom of the article, these are some if not all of the answers:

Sex Swing

Hitachi Magic Wand

Whip

Butt Plug

Rabbit Pearl Vibrator

Handcuffs

Dear Ms. Kang:

Dannyboy

You are definitely the whip! 100%.

The Hitachi Magic Wand

You’re all class on the outside, but all sass within. Sure, everyone may think that you’re just a mild-mannered person, but that’s because they don’t really know you. If they had any idea what you were really all about, they would be shocked.

eerily correct

I can see that...secret agent man.

The Handcuffs

You’re very diplomatic, logical, and able to see things from all sides. A total engineer, you’ve never met a problem you couldn’t elegantly solve, even if it requires a little bit of out-of-the-box thinking.

:D

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

Unless you're saying that that was your results? LOL

Ha, yeah that suits you ;-)

Yep. 

This is what mine said:

You’re a born adventurer. Some people are afraid to go there, but not you, oh no. You go there, and come back smiling. You know that with great bravery comes great rewards, and while everyone else may either be laughing (or confused) right now, it’s because they just don’t know any better.

You are definitely the whip! 100%.

Dear Ms. Kang:

The whip is described thusly:

You love control, but you're a caretaker at heart. You're the first person people call in an emergency, but you don't hesitate to give them tough love when they need it. People trust you with the most important things in their lives. You take that responsibility very, very seriously.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Kang:

Dannyboy

LOL.

I got handcuffs. 

But if I were to pick a sex toy that defines me, it would be the wartenburg wheel. 

LOL.

I got handcuffs. 

But if I were to pick a sex toy that defines me, it would be the wartenburg wheel. 

Dear Ms. Rey:

As with the tens unit, the wartenburg wheel being something I experienced in medical setting, having these items used in a dungeon setting just never caught on with me.  That is not to say that everything in a medical setting would not crossover into dungeon play. The wartenburg wheel leaves one with a prickly or tingly sensation. Is that what you do to subs?

Dannyboy