Welcome Mistress Helena Von Dietz to Fortress!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't make it that day it turned out, but did make it yesterday as we spoke about. Anyone reading this who is curious - Ms Von Dietz is fantastic, and even more beautiful in person somehow, which is taking nothing away from her awesome photos.

Look at you coming out of that shell! ;)

Thank you, I know you are being sincere. Looking forward to toying with you again!

Much thanks for the kind words, Dannyboy! The recent temperature rising has caused me to be on the hunt for a slightly more revealing, summertime worthy latex! This could be fun.. ;)

I can't even imagine what that would be.  And I can imagine a lot.  Military attire is such a classic.  Great contributors to the culture of slut bondage.

I'll look forward to your update.  Please advise the surest way to get arrested by a military tribunal.

• 2 years later...
On 4/6/2016 at 7:13 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Nothing a little latex military green dress couldn't soothe hmm Jewboy? ;)

I am pleased that you are coming back around!!

~VonDietz

Ooo! I am a Jewboy too, please punish me for it. Can't wait to meet you this saturday!? divine rapture has enslaved me to your every will. Lets make it hurt. ?

On 4/7/2016 at 5:55 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Ohh~I would most definitely be delighted to secure you to that pole with the longest rope that I can find, & silence you with my panties.. Just for starters!

Crazy to think it’s been almost three years since Mistress Von Dietz arrived. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to play with her a few times, and to have been tied by her and silenced with her panties.  

Memories.... like the corners of my mind...

On 2/28/2019 at 5:49 PM, Kilgore Trout said:

Crazy to think it’s been almost three years since Mistress Von Dietz arrived. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to play with her a few times, and to have been tied by her and silenced with her panties.  

Memories.... like the corners of my mind...

As luck would have it, I got the chance to experience this again today.  Nothing in the world quite like Mistress Von Dietz making you lick her panties before stuffing them into your mouth (and then Mistress Rey taping them in!).

What I’m about to say is meant with no disrespect to anyone else (including all the gorgeous Mistresses of the Fortress), but I’m gonna say that Mistress Von Dietz is one of the 10 most beautiful women in the world.  

Thanks Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey for a super fun time!

On 3/2/2019 at 12:04 AM, Kilgore Trout said:

As luck would have it, I got the chance to experience this again today.  Nothing in the world quite like Mistress Von Dietz making you lick her panties before stuffing them into your mouth (and then Mistress Rey taping them in!).

What I’m about to say is meant with no disrespect to anyone else (including all the gorgeous Mistresses of the Fortress), but I’m gonna say that Mistress Von Dietz is one of the 10 most beautiful women in the world.  

Thanks Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Rey for a super fun time!

Thank you KT..  It was such a pleasure to torment you with my panties & tease you with the view, whilst smothering & tickling you mercilessly! x 

• 2 weeks later...