session memories

So I was reading a thread about "session highs" and how long they last, which lead me to how vivid your session memories last. Since starting training, I've remembered almost every detail of each of my sessions. Names, activities, even smells!! I'm wondering if it will be like this as I continue, and if I have enough data space in my head to store all of this excitement ;p I hope none of these details fade, they keep my mind busy during the trivial time I spend away from the fortress. What is your most enduring and vivid session memory?

So I was reading a thread about "session highs" and how long they last, which lead me to how vivid your session memories last. Since starting training, I've remembered almost every detail of each of my sessions. Names, activities, even smells!! I'm wondering if it will be like this as I continue, and if I have enough data space in my head to store all of this excitement ;p I hope none of these details fade, they keep my mind busy during the trivial time I spend away from the fortress. What is your most enduring and vivid session memory?

Dear Ms. Zito:

I had the chance to come in for a training session back in March but the timing didn't work and I lost the opportunity.  The memories and the highs fade over time.  The best high and best memory tend to be equalled or even exceeded as time passes and sessions continue.  It's like asking me my favorite song or my favorite movie.  It would be easier for me to respond as a project to list my top 50 songs or top 50 movies.  As to sessions I could probably come up with a top 15 or 20 with little differentiation.

As to top Mistresses it has been and always will be the case that Jessy is the Greatest.  I may have a list of great but not the greatest to occupy positions down to 10 or 15 over the long span of my seasoning career.

I understand your perspective and it suggests you have great enthusiasm to become a great Mistress in your own right.

Best of luck to you.

Dannyboy 

My most enduring memory was taking a vicious caning from Mistress Katz. I don't like pain per se, but I greatly enjoy pushing myself to please my Mistress. She was going to give me 20 hard strikes and if I made it without yelling out, I would have the honor of worshipping her. These were not gentle strokes either. Each one was to be as hard as possible so I would truly earn my reward. I almost bit my entire arm off to keep from screaming out in pain. In the end I made it. The combination of the pain, the endorphins, my sub space and looking into Mistress Katz's eyes was a moment I will NEVER forget. Her gaze let me know that she was pleased with me. I didn't need any reward after that. Looking into her eyes was enough.

Steven

Mistress Zito

My session high lasts about a week or so as I process the session in my head. I always have to jump into my car and deal with traffic and the panic that someone may realize it has taken way to long for me to get to my next destination.

Mostly I leave the session with a feeling. I go into the edge of subspace and have a hard time recalling details. It is in the week ahead when I start writing a review (Most have been quite lengthy ) that I start to recall what actually went on. It is quite fun to dig up these memories that have been buried while I was in subspace.  

If I have to pick a favorite memory  (and I do as that is what you have asked for )  I would choose the moment I was broken and realized the pleasure in servitude. I wrote about this in my "Breaking Brad"  post a few years ago.

Right behind that would be the time I was given my name 'manpeach' by a former mistress and Mistress Kang's drawing a cartoon of me. Which is my avatar

manpeach

MISTRESS ZITO...for me personally session HIGHS are not so related to the fleeting intangible activities involved in our BDSM interplay as much as the full realization that I am with a chosen female of AWESOME PHYSICAL BEAUTY...the overall lustful EMPOWERMENT of NO EQUAL...as I relive and recall every nuance of her overwhelming physical being that perpetuates my endless sublime submission as no other entity can...session activities fade in time...sessions with a MISTRESS of UNRIVALED INTOXICATING SENSUAL BEAUTY ignites our hottest passions FOREVER....forever branded in our BDSM SOULS...as we are far too weak to ever resist the most apparent SUPERIORITY of her most intimidating and desirous physical being...Lonewolf

Dear Ms. Zito:

I had the chance to come in for a training session back in March but the timing didn't work and I lost the opportunity.  The memories and the highs fade over time.  The best high and best memory tend to be equalled or even exceeded as time passes and sessions continue.  It's like asking me my favorite song or my favorite movie.  It would be easier for me to respond as a project to list my top 50 songs or top 50 movies.  As to sessions I could probably come up with a top 15 or 20 with little differentiation.

As to top Mistresses it has been and always will be the case that Jessy is the Greatest.  I may have a list of great but not the greatest to occupy positions down to 10 or 15 over the long span of my seasoning career.

I understand your perspective and it suggests you have great enthusiasm to become a great Mistress in your own right.

Best of luck to you.

Dannyboy 

I can't wait to have that many "top" session memories! Thanks for the interesting perspective and well wishes!

Mistress Zito

My session high lasts about a week or so as I process the session in my head. I always have to jump into my car and deal with traffic and the panic that someone may realize it has taken way to long for me to get to my next destination.

Mostly I leave the session with a feeling. I go into the edge of subspace and have a hard time recalling details. It is in the week ahead when I start writing a review (Most have been quite lengthy ) that I start to recall what actually went on. It is quite fun to dig up these memories that have been buried while I was in subspace.  

If I have to pick a favorite memory  (and I do as that is what you have asked for )  I would choose the moment I was broken and realized the pleasure in servitude. I wrote about this in my "Breaking Brad"  post a few years ago.

Right behind that would be the time I was given my name 'manpeach' by a former mistress and Mistress Kang's drawing a cartoon of me. Which is my avatar

manpeach

Wow, that sounds so surreal! It seems like you get temporary amnesia following a session lol

My most enduring memory was taking a vicious caning from Mistress Katz. I don't like pain per se, but I greatly enjoy pushing myself to please my Mistress. She was going to give me 20 hard strikes and if I made it without yelling out, I would have the honor of worshipping her. These were not gentle strokes either. Each one was to be as hard as possible so I would truly earn my reward. I almost bit my entire arm off to keep from screaming out in pain. In the end I made it. The combination of the pain, the endorphins, my sub space and looking into Mistress Katz's eyes was a moment I will NEVER forget. Her gaze let me know that she was pleased with me. I didn't need any reward after that. Looking into her eyes was enough.

Steven

this sounds like an intense scene, I can almost see it in my head! thanks for sharing, Steven.

Mistress Zito,

I'm going to try and write up a session review some time soon of the training session I had with you, Mistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz.  In the meantime, I referenced a few of the lighter moments I remember in the "Welcome Mistress Alexia Zito to Fortress!" thread.

Steven

I was very proud of you for being able to take such a caning.  You were a very good boy and definitely deserving of your reward. ;)

Mistress Zito,

I'm going to try and write up a session review some time soon of the training session I had with you, Mistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz.  In the meantime, I referenced a few of the lighter moments I remember in the "Welcome Mistress Alexia Zito to Fortress!" thread.

Oh my! Why did this bring me full blown laughter?? I suppose it was the Memoriesss~ mine are always extremely vivid, sometimes I can not control when they hit me, and aromas definitely trigger the senses. And then people around me wonder what I am smiling about... ;)

I remember every detail of my sessions so far. The kind of person who frequents the Fortress is so unique, every session teaches me something new even if it's activities I partake in often. Everyone's reaction is different!

Mistress Rey,

Your outlook and willingness to learn is just one of the many reasons why you are such a heralded and raved about Mistress in this forum. I can not wait to meet you.

• 1 month later...

I remember every detail of my sessions so far. The kind of person who frequents the Fortress is so unique, every session teaches me something new even if it's activities I partake in often. Everyone's reaction is different!

Mistress Rey,

Your outlook and willingness to learn is just one of the many reasons why you are such a heralded and raved about Mistress in this forum. I can not wait to meet you.

It was a very memorable first encounter!