S&M Training Improves Other Areas of Life

BigR

After my first experience at the Fortress with Mistress Rey, I started really pushing my limits in other areas of my life. When I am at the gym I work a little harder and when I am at work I focus a little longer. I am realtively new S&M, but I had few experiences before the Fortress. However, Mistress Ray really pushed my limits and I found myself enduring much more than I initially thought I can endure. This gave me a new found level of confidence that I carried out of the Fortress in to the real world. I would like to hear others who had similar or different experience. Does S&M sessions help you be a more productive and achieve more in the real world?

Hi BigR.  With whatever exercise we do, a bump is always great.  But you will have to see what is sustainable.

The venn diagram of dominance and submission can overlap to a great degree.  Taking more of whatever it is you are required to take starts as an act of submission in a session.  But demanding more of your body outside a session - is that submission or something akin to dominance and ego? 

I run a fair amount and do a weird sort of skating as a change up.  The submissive mindset - if that's what I have - approaches adding distance in a consistent way. 

I decide I will add a mile on the weekend run.  So say 10 miles.  The first 9 is the usual recognizable struggle because it's as much as my body has allowed me so far.  I have to think of the 10th mile as a gift.  It's the gift I earned by running the first 9.  A privilege.  The exhaustion that will come afterward will be exquisite because of that 10th mile; it will be miserable if I don't make it.  I will not get this chance for another 168 hours because I don't run distance during the week.  But because of the 9, and only because of the 9, I can now attempt 10.

Is that dominance or submission?  It feels more like dominance.  But I don't have a "switch" bone in my body.

Work is another thing altogether.  There, I have to be controlling.  To call it "dominant" isn't a good fit.  There are a lot of details to manage and a tone to be set.  But it's because I accept the mandate and do whatever is necessary within reason to achieve it.

Is that dominance or submission?  It looks, to the outside world, like dominance.  But the experience of it doesn't feel that way.  And when it's done I seriously want to be chained up in a dark room.  So....

After my first experience at the Fortress with Mistress Ray, I started really pushing my limits in other areas of my life. When I am at the gym I work a little harder and when I am at work I focus a little longer. I am realtively new S&M, but I had few experiences before the Fortress. However, Mistress Ray really pushed my limits and I found myself enduring much more than I initially thought I can endure. This gave me a new found level of confidence that I carried out of the Fortress in to the real world. I would like to hear others who had similar or different experience. Does S&M sessions help you be a more productive and achieve more in the real world?

BigR:

I understand the dynamic of which you speak. It all depends on one's life condition and circumstances.  A Mistress's performance in session could easily motivate you in other aspects of your life.  Part of it could be not realizing your potential beforehand and part could be a desire to attribute your outside progress to her and her efforts in session.

As a long distance runner for ages there was always that inner voice within me that drove me beyond my limits.  Sessioning did not change that part of me; it gave me another forum in which to prove myself.  

Of course serving and enduring for a beautiful woman in charge fills a need that cannot be completely be satisfied in any other fashion.

Dannyboy

Hi BigR,

I am in complete agreement of your overwhelming sincere ultra endorsement of the truly outstanding BDSM paradise we know as the FETISH FORTRESS...and of course the absolutely adorable MISTRESS REY which I had the privilege of submitting to 3 glorious most memorable times...so I know first hand and fully agree with your most enthusiastic assessments of session fulfillment and satisfaction...we guys are simply no match in the presence of the overwhelming superiority of a ULTRA DOMINANT GORGEOUS SADISTIC FEMALE...and women instinctively know and take full advantage of our inherent weaknesses endlessly...with that overwhelming empowerment...women are far from being the weaker sex as so often misleadingly portrayed.

Having had my fair share of sessions with ultra sensual, gorgeous beyond words Mistresses...I am in full agreement as to the uplifting confidence and the most profound feeling of content...as only a most alluring ultra harsh female entity can provide...survive her endless inhuman merciless torturous inclinations at your most painful ultra humiliating expense...and you can confidently face any issues that unfold going forward...Congratulations on your most inspiring session at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

Hi BigR.  With whatever exercise we do, a bump is always great.  But you will have to see what is sustainable.

The venn diagram of dominance and submission can overlap to a great degree.  Taking more of whatever it is you are required to take starts as an act of submission in a session.  But demanding more of your body outside a session - is that submission or something akin to dominance and ego? 

I run a fair amount and do a weird sort of skating as a change up.  The submissive mindset - if that's what I have - approaches adding distance in a consistent way. 

I decide I will add a mile on the weekend run.  So say 10 miles.  The first 9 is the usual recognizable struggle because it's as much as my body has allowed me so far.  I have to think of the 10th mile as a gift.  It's the gift I earned by running the first 9.  A privilege.  The exhaustion that will come afterward will be exquisite because of that 10th mile; it will be miserable if I don't make it.  I will not get this chance for another 168 hours because I don't run distance during the week.  But because of the 9, and only because of the 9, I can now attempt 10.

Is that dominance or submission?  It feels more like dominance.  But I don't have a "switch" bone in my body.

Work is another thing altogether.  There, I have to be controlling.  To call it "dominant" isn't a good fit.  There are a lot of details to manage and a tone to be set.  But it's because I accept the mandate and do whatever is necessary within reason to achieve it.

Is that dominance or submission?  It looks, to the outside world, like dominance.  But the experience of it doesn't feel that way.  And when it's done I seriously want to be chained up in a dark room.  So....

Hi BigR,

I am in complete agreement of your overwhelming sincere ultra endorsement of the truly outstanding BDSM paradise we know as the FETISH FORTRESS...and of course the absolutely adorable MISTRESS REY which I had the privilege of submitting to 3 glorious most memorable times...so I know first hand and fully agree with your most enthusiastic assessments of session fulfillment and satisfaction...we guys are simply no match in the presence of the overwhelming superiority of a ULTRA DOMINANT GORGEOUS SADISTIC FEMALE...and women instinctively know and take full advantage of our inherent weaknesses endlessly...with that overwhelming empowerment...women are far from being the weaker sex as so often misleadingly portrayed.

Having had my fair share of sessions with ultra sensual, gorgeous beyond words Mistresses...I am in full agreement as to the uplifting confidence and the most profound feeling of content...as only a most alluring ultra harsh female entity can provide...survive her endless inhuman merciless torturous inclinations at your most painful ultra humiliating expense...and you can confidently face any issues that unfold going forward...Congratulations on your most inspiring session at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

BigR:

I understand the dynamic of which you speak. It all depends on one's life condition and circumstances.  A Mistress's performance in session could easily motivate you in other aspects of your life.  Part of it could be not realizing your potential beforehand and part could be a desire to attribute your outside progress to her and her efforts in session.

As a long distance runner for ages there was always that inner voice within me that drove me beyond my limits.  Sessioning did not change that part of me; it gave me another forum in which to prove myself.  

Of course serving and enduring for a beautiful woman in charge fills a need that cannot be completely be satisfied in any other fashion.

Dannyboy

I agree with you, Dannyboy. A mistress can help a submissive reveal potential they did not realize they have. 

BigR

At the time I started at the Fortress, I was working out with a female trainer. I would imagine her as my mistress and suddenly her demands became my pleasure. 

mp

This is so silly and interesting! Has anyone else imagined a task as a Mistress' command to beat procrastination? Could be a good motivation trick in the future lol

This is so silly and interesting! Has anyone else imagined a task as a Mistress' command to beat procrastination? Could be a good motivation trick in the future lol

I definitely used to picture Jessy commanding me to get to the gym when I first went on a weight loss regimen, it helped me get into a routine where I was there 6 days a week.

Have you kept that up?

Well, my commute changed and I no longer get to the gym, but I'm walking almost every day and I'm still losing weight.  I've got to lose at least ten more pounds to earn another session, but in the back of my mind I'm already trying to figure out what to request...

Well, my commute changed and I no longer get to the gym, but I'm walking almost every day and I'm still losing weight. I've got to lose at least ten more pounds to earn another session, but in the back of my mind I'm already trying to figure out what to request...

That's great! Weight loss goals with sessions as a reward sounds super effective. Especially when you have us mistresses holding you accountable ;) keep up the good work!

That's great! Weight loss goals with sessions as a reward sounds super effective. Especially when you have us mistresses holding you accountable ;) keep up the good work!

Ah shucks!  Somebody else post something else about how S&M has helped you, I'm getting embarrassed!  And this is coming from somebody who's been ridden like a pony during sessions!

Well, my commute changed and I no longer get to the gym, but I'm walking almost every day and I'm still losing weight.  I've got to lose at least ten more pounds to earn another session, but in the back of my mind I'm already trying to figure out what to request...

Come in, we'll work you so hard you'll lose ten pounds during the session.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

. . .Or we can punish you for gaining 10lbs by making you run laps around the dungeon. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

After you're exhausted from running laps, you will do sets of 100 push ups-with each of the Mistresses on your back, each time-BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO WHIP YOU BACK INTO SHAPE BOY!!! Literally.

Forget Crossfit. It's Fortress Time. x

After you're exhausted from running laps, you will do sets of 100 push ups-with each of the Mistresses on your back, each time-BECAUSE WE ARE HERE TO WHIP YOU BACK INTO SHAPE BOY!!! Literally.

Forget Crossfit. It's Fortress Time. x

I've already scheduled for early July, just a few days after the fourth.  I'll be good to go, if I can bear to stay away from Independence Day burgers and hot dogs!