Afternoon Delight: Victorian Domination

Mistress Kang

Love the opening: 

"This Victorian dominatrix's spanking machine brought all the boys to the yard. She could flog you but she'd have to charge..."

https://timeline.com/dominatrix-spanking-england-aristocrats-b12a8d72bf1d#.u7r9x8gsc

Very interesting  !    See,,,......one never knows WHO has some kinda  "kink"  stored in their subconscious !  :o

Dear Ms. Kang:

I stumbled across the offer of payment depending on the flow of blood once before without it's being attributed to the literature you presented.  S & M existed certainly for the nobility a long time ago. Living at the highest levels of society and of privilege often created a void which was satisfied by ventures into these activities  Truly hot to read about it here.

The dumb bastard brother should not have turned down 100,000 pounds sterling, the value of which today would have been millions. Talk about cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

Do I dare say that in a previous life I was there? Karma is a bitch.

Dannyboy

The Berkley Horse was so successful that customers begged for time on it. One wrote her a desperate letter, offering “a pound sterling for the first blood drawn, two pounds sterling if the blood runs down to my heels, three pounds sterling if my heels are bathed in blood, four pounds sterling if the blood reaches the floor, and five pounds sterling if you succeed in making me lose consciousness.”

Wow. They were intense!

The Berkley Horse was so successful that customers begged for time on it. One wrote her a desperate letter, offering “a pound sterling for the first blood drawn, two pounds sterling if the blood runs down to my heels, three pounds sterling if my heels are bathed in blood, four pounds sterling if the blood reaches the floor, and five pounds sterling if you succeed in making me lose consciousness.”

Wow. They were intense!

Sounds like a gteat pricing model for the FF

The Berkley Horse looks like a great way for someone to take a flogging. (I love flogging subs.  I have my own personal collection.) We can use the racks in pink and steel in a very similar fashion.  Unfortunately, they don't have the "relaxing" incline the Berkley Horse appears to have.  But perhaps that is for the best.  I'd hate to have a sub even attempt to fall asleep during a flogging. ;)

post-38283-0-52238000-1482728510_thumb.jpeg

• 1 month later...

The Berkley Horse looks like a great way for someone to take a flogging. (I love flogging subs.  I have my own personal collection.) We can use the racks in pink and steel in a very similar fashion.  Unfortunately, they don't have the "relaxing" incline the Berkley Horse appears to have.  But perhaps that is for the best.  I'd hate to have a sub even attempt to fall asleep during a flogging. ;)

attachicon.gif1 pceEZMaXc6bA5eA5Yg5-5A.jpeg

Fall asleep? More like 'lose consciousness' from my observations! 

Ooooh Aubrey Beardsley is one of my favorites as well. He has a wicked sense of humor and there's always some mischief happening in his depictions of filth. I haven't seen that fart one! Thanks for sharing.

For the cock drawing.. never judge a man by his height?!

This maked me so happy. We should re-enact some of his drawings, some good material there

• 1 month later...