Movie Title That Describes Your BDSM Life

Mistress Kang

What IS a dyslexic title? Example please.

Dear Ms. Kang:

As I understand the term, it refers to a learning disability. An example could be looking at the number 317 and seeing it as 713. It has to do with a hardwiring in the brain. It is not a lack of intelligence, it is more an issue of the brain reading something in a different sequence but it will follow logic when adjusted.

In this case Saving Private Ryan becomes Saving Ryan's Privates. Not exactly an example of dyslexia but close enough for the sake of humor. This is more of a spoonerism or a malapropism  

I once witnessed a person who signed a legal pleading backwards so that if the signature was held up to a mirror it would be perfect and readable in all respects. That was a function of true dyslexia.

An arguable example of dyslexia would be to look at Ada Vu and see my Latina Lovely or vice versa.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Kang:

As I understand the term, it refers to a learning disability. An example could be looking at the number 317 and seeing it as 713. It has to do with a hardwiring in the brain. It is not a lack of intelligence, it is more an issue of the brain reading something in a different sequence but it will follow logic when adjusted.

In this case Saving Private Ryan becomes Saving Ryan's Privates. Not exactly an example of dyslexia but close enough for the sake of humor. This is more of a spoonerism or a malapropism  

I once witnessed a person who signed a legal pleading backwards so that if the signature was held up to a mirror it would be perfect and readable in all respects. That was a function of true dyslexia.

An arguable example of dyslexia would be to look at Ada Vu and see my Latina Lovely or vice versa.

Dannyboy

Sometimes I can be oblivious to the obvious.  

In that case- no. Dyslexic titles don't count! LOL

Dear Ms. Kang:

Dannyboy

Yes, what Dannyboy said. He explained it much better than I could. Sorry if my humor fell flat...

• 2 weeks later...