The Tongue

The tongue is the penis of the mouth.  I heard that yesterday.  Thoughts?  Weigh in people.

Dear Ms. Kang:

My mind is full of so many random facts and thoughts that never have a chance to be expressed in day to day conversations. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart because I have been waiting since March 2, 2008 for this question to be asked.

If I may reveal a secret about myself it is that I have an oral fixation. (Not really a secret to some who know my secrets.)  The tongue can readily be viewed sexually as a penis or penis-like part of the male anatomy and certainly part of the female anatomy. It all depends on how it's used.

The tongue can be used in so many different ways to please a woman and it can go anywhere on and in a woman's body to please her and help her achieve orgasm. While males generally reach the peak of sexual prowess in their late teens and while it gradually fades through middle and old age, the tongue, (mouth, fingers and one's words of love, passion and fantasy) improve with age and understanding.

I've known ladies who had a history of difficulty achieving orgasm from penile penetration but could have intense orgasms when the tongue is employed or deployed in ways she desires.

I am not necessarily speaking about cases where the man ejaculates prematurely or experiences erectile dysfunction. I am saying in a more general sense that sex need not be narrowly defined and the penis exists in many forms. So I agree wholeheartedly with the statement and given my oral fixation and my desire to please, my tongue is always available as an instrumentality of pleasure to someone I care for and desire to please.

Dannyboy 

Yup, fully, totally agree. The mouth is waaay more of an erogenous zone than most appreciate. The tongue is, in some ways more sensitive than the penis 

Reminds me of a poem. "The French, they are a funny race. They fight with their feet and fuck with their face."  

It might seem the penis is used to procreate. The mouth and tongue to give pleasure. I'm going to try and not ramble. In Tantra and other Eastern philosophies where the Goddess Is worshiped, the vagina is a sacred spot. It is from a woman's body where life begins.
And from her Sacred Spot life if brought into this world. Could there not be a place other then a woman's vagina, that is more worthy of worship with a mouth and tongue? I think not.

when I was in grade school I remember all of the boys saying that the skin that lines our mouths is the same as the skin that lines vaginas! They would stick their fingers in their cheeks to try and mimic the sensation of feeling the real thing (so silly lol). so that's how I always viewed the tongue/mouth lmao

In my mind, it's part of an analogy for French kissing because in a convoluted way, French kissing is like oral intercourse except instead of one person putting their private parts in their partner's mouth, both of the partner are putting their tounges together penetrating each other's mouth. I think very strangely.