Permanent Markings. {Tattoo Fetish}

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, particularly given my culture's dim view of permanent markings - a bit strange given that our tribe inducts its male members, NPI, by a body modification ritual

Maybe a tramp stamp of MVD or a branding. Important to design it right and spell it out or people may think you have a fetish for irritating long lines - DMV.

No doubt for me being owned by a Von Deitz rings some other bells.

I like the idea of the tattoo or brand making it hard for you to hide your nature from vanilla women. You have no choice but to be collared and owned by a sucession of women.

JJB:

I read the Bible and it is written - at least the part where something is removed from your most private part. I am not a fan of "markings" although some of my Mistresses have had extensive markings. One was photographed for a magazine that shows that stuff and another had the outline of an animal "scarified" into her flesh - permanently.

Dannyboy

Yes, particularly given my culture's dim view of permanent markings - a bit strange given that our tribe inducts its male members, NPI, by a body modification ritual

Maybe a tramp stamp of MVD or a branding. Important to design it right and spell it out or people may think you have a fetish for irritating long lines - DMV.

I like the idea of the tattoo or brand making it hard for you to hide your nature from vanilla women. You have no choice but to be collared and owned by a sucession of women.

Indeed, it will be very sticky to explain to vanilla women how your 'Von Dietz's Filthy Slut' tattoo is painfully healing.

As an (evident) lover and appreciator of tattoos, I'm so into this! There's something so powerful about permanent markings -- both as a lasting vestige of the person who gave them, and as a visible physical symbol of a part of oneself most will never fully see. This reminds me of a great podcast I listened to recently with Tamara Santibañez, an amazing tattoo artist here in NYC whose work focuses largely on kink and leather imagery: https://www.acast.com/yapit/43b-tamarasantiba-ez-tattoos. At the end, she shares her dream tattooing domination scene... inspiring, to say the least ;) 

OddOne,
In a crazy fantasy world, what would you allow to be tattooed, and where?

I second this question! I'm imagining a whip handle whose tail spells a Mistress' initials on an upper thigh...

While I don't have any tattoos myself at the moment (still considered taboo in the dental field, unfortunately), I am not against getting one and was even considering some options for my first one. 

That being said, I must say that it's surprisingly exciting to imagine myself receiving your "branding" as the ultimate act of submission and devotion.. just the letters "MVD" etched somewhere on my body. Permanently.  :wub:

What about a fortress insignia? Each member if willing be branded in an area where its either noticeable or not depending on their circumstance.

Perhaps a keychain with the insignia would be the furthest I would go. Maybe a marketing decision by the Headmistress is in order.

Dannyboy

• 4 months later...

OddOne,

In a crazy fantasy world, what would you allow to be tattooed, and where?

Sorry for the late reply. I'd probably one on my back. Maybe even the chest and fore arms depending on what it is. I'd probably get a ram skull tattoo, maybe a hot succubus tattoo, hydra, and eagle. Possibly angel wings. What tattoos would you get?

As an (evident) lover and appreciator of tattoos, I'm so into this! There's something so powerful about permanent markings -- both as a lasting vestige of the person who gave them, and as a visible physical symbol of a part of oneself most will never fully see. This reminds me of a great podcast I listened to recently with Tamara Santibañez, an amazing tattoo artist here in NYC whose work focuses largely on kink and leather imagery: https://www.acast.com/yapit/43b-tamarasantiba-ez-tattoos. At the end, she shares her dream tattooing domination scene... inspiring, to say the least ;)

I second this question! I'm imagining a whip handle whose tail spells a Mistress' initials on an upper thigh...

I like the way you think ;)

What is your culture's dim view of permanent markings? 

What is your culture's dim view of permanent markings? 

Well, the actual prohibition is based on Leviticus which I have to assume is Latin for 'not allowed' .  Body markings, culturally speaking, are considered to have a pagan connotation.   Again, all ironic since body modification marks (literally) a Jewish male's induction to the tribe.

Many years ago this became a point of contention between me and a woman I served.  Ultimately, I did not relent and the most fulfilling D/s relationship of my life ended.

one of my top fantasies actually! for Mistress to tattoo all kinds of naughty things all over my body. all for her amusement and pleasure! oh how i want .. i did have a Dom a few years ago who requested i get the letter "M" tattoo'd just under my balls. so while she banged away with my legs up over her shoulder she could she her mark. unfortunately some time passed and she died. rip Vics. miss her. :(