Singapore

Hi guys,

I'm currently in Singapore, my first visit to Asia and I am having a blast! I thought I'd share some cool stuff I've seen so far. I'd love to get some tips on must see/do things. Please share!

Dear Ms. Brinks:

Nice! Enjoy your trip. I've never been there. Please be careful though because judicial caning is practiced in Singapore. i don't know if it applies to women. Perhaps you might administer one yourself as a visiting disciplinarian?

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Brinks:

Nice! Enjoy your trip. I've never been there. Please be careful though because judicial caning is practiced in Singapore. i don't know if it applies to women. Perhaps you might administer one yourself as a visiting disciplinarian?

Dannyboy

Haha, that's interesting! This visit is a vacation, I'll leave play for home as I'm not really sure how to navigate the scene here. Thanks for the info and well wishes :-) I am indeed enjoying my time, more photos coming soon!

Hi guys,

I'm currently in Singapore, my first visit to Asia and I am having a blast! I thought I'd share some cool stuff I've seen so far. I'd love to get some tips on must see/do things. Please share!

Have been there a few times. Lots to visit and the food is absolutely delicious! I still remember the food courts where it is very varied food, inexpensive and excellent! Enjoy Your stay.

• 3 weeks later...

Loving that you have shared these, Brinks! Looking forward to learning more about this adventure. By the way, I have traveled to Thailand, which is close to Singapore-yet oh so different in culture from what I understand! I definitely look forward to adventuring there. :)

Yes it is very close yet so different, I plan on taking a trip there soon also.

• 4 weeks later...