Favorite fetish

It's not about fetishes, it's about creating an intense exchange, pushing a submissive's boundaries, pushing a dominant's creativity, establishing an intimate connection. As long as that is happening, almost any fetish is interesting to explore. It depends on the context. 

Dear Ms. Rey:

What you wrote should be put in a frame and hung in each room of the Fortress. Beautiful.

Dannyboy

It's not about fetishes, it's about creating an intense exchange, pushing a submissive's boundaries, pushing a dominant's creativity, establishing an intimate connection. As long as that is happening, almost any fetish is interesting to explore. It depends on the context. 

Agree, agree, agree some more.  It's like having a favorite color.  I don't and can't.  It is this color with that one.  Hopper's morning blue is beautiful because of his red brick and his green shop windows and his long shadows.  I can't pick one of those. 

I could say bondage, since I never want a session without bondage.  I want to feel my elbows touching behind me.  But that wouldn't be a session unless the sluttiness of the position were pointed out.  But that wouldn't be a session unless it resulted in a quest to find out just how slutty.  So I could say mind-control.  But I want to be afraid, and fear breaks the spell of mind-control.  I need to feel safe.  But in a world of trouble if I don't obey.  Or even if I do.

That's my fetish.  CO-ness?  I can't find it in google.

Agree, agree, agree some more.  It's like having a favorite color.  I don't and can't.  It is this color with that one.  Hopper's morning blue is beautiful because of his red brick and his green shop windows and his long shadows.  I can't pick one of those. 

I could say bondage, since I never want a session without bondage.  I want to feel my elbows touching behind me.  But that wouldn't be a session unless the sluttiness of the position were pointed out.  But that wouldn't be a session unless it resulted in a quest to find out just how slutty.  So I could say mind-control.  But I want to be afraid, and fear breaks the spell of mind-control.  I need to feel safe.  But in a world of trouble if I don't obey.  Or even if I do.

That's my fetish.  CO-ness?  I can't find it in google.

Perfect analogy. Its like choosing your favorite color. 

I second Dannyboy's comment. This is just gorgeous, and speaks deeply to my experience of bdsm.

Beautifully put.

I definitely agree that it is all about creating intimacy in a clear Mistress/slave relationship. But it is easier said than done! 

Intimacy is about closeness, exchange, trust and more. Very hard to build in a one or two hour session, once every few weeks. 

There might be ways to do so but lets be honest, it is very challenging. 

I think submission is not a one hour a week or month attitude, but a permanent state of mind, a burning desire to please and serve your Mistress. Once you are there then fetishes definitely take a backseat and once in a while, you are rewarded by Your Mistress because She wants to do so and knows your fetishes. 

And I do have a favorite color, nothing wrong with that! I love Red, because to me it is intense, passionate, burning, agrressive, highly symbolic and much more!

Again I love what You say Mistress Rey 

• 1 month later...

I don't have a favorite fetish...yet. It ultimately comes down to the connection I have with my subs and the fear/excitement in their eyes during a scene.

I know exactly what you mean, Mistress Li! It's not about what we are doing, it's about the emotion. Whatever it takes to get us there.