Lonewolfs sudden drastic decline in overall health...

Lonewolf

For the many most outstanding 17 sessions with some of the most memorable TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS plus amazing personal CAMEOS of most impressive BDSM EXPERTISE I am and will always be most appreciative interminably. Unfortunately on planning my 13th session with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ I experienced internal bleeding and was hospitalized immediately. I am home now and recuperating. While I am not superstitious at all number 13 does seem somewhat coincidental. I personally want to thank MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the BEAUTIFUL BOSS for providing such a wonderful BDSM environment of indisputable PERFECTION endlessly in force and for 2 most memorable BIRTHDAY BASHINGS I will always most fondly remember. And YES...MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...my TORTUROUS unyielding BEAUTY whose most alluring SENSUALITY kept me begging to be in her full SUBSERVIENCE interminably. That most engaging vision of her BEAUTIFUL FACE surrounded by her most envious breathtaking LONG LUSTROUS DARK HAIR that flows most lustfully over her most TORTUROUS TORSO of endless unspeakable male desires personified as it ends most EROTICALLY midway on two FLAWLESS CURVY DELECTABLE CREAMY THIGHS of unbearably desirability. AND endless THANKS to MISTRESS REY...MISTRESS VON DIETZ...MISTRESS ZITO...and ALL MISTRESSES I was fortunate enough to interact with. Lonewolf is hopeful he may regain some health and return but only time will tell.

Sending well wishes and healing vibes, hoping for a speedy recovery✨✨.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR...Hello my ULTRA EROTIC SENSUAL ONE of totally ultra mesmerizing inked physicality...a WORK OF ART IN THE FLESH personified...Your kind sincerity is most appreciated and I look forward to us meeting one day...Lonewolf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

MISTRESS VON DIETZ...With YOUR most arousing superlative FEMALE PHYSICALITY of most envious endowments ever envisioned conceivable...YOU must surely realize by now that such alluring most TORTUROUS ATTRIBUTES are more than enough to spark SPONTANEOUS LIFE into any totally adoring male submissive such as myself...YOU and your most SADISTIC    FEMALE  associates at the FORTRESS are bringing Lonewolf back from the brink of despair at the mere thought of no further BDSM involvements...mark my words...I WILL BE BACK...the ultra empowerment of the BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as a prolonged life extender vividly in force...Lonewolf

Update on JULY 11 to ALL MY FRIENDS...I am home from the hospital 2 days and gradually trying to gain some weight and trying to be as positive about things as possible...At age 76 I am the oldest steady client at the FORTRESS to date...and since I do not want to lose that distinction...I have every intent to return as my condition improves going forward as there is nothing like a BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as a SENSUAL PLAYMATE...OMG YES!!!...to reignite the ongoing PASSION OF LIFE...Lonewolf WAY TOO OLD TO KICK THE BUCKET NOW!!!

I am glad to see that you are feeling better.  Rest and recover!

MISTRESS JANE LI...YOUR MOST RAVENOUS ASIAN BEAUTY will most emphatically be a most intensive incentive for a faster recovery and a most expedited return to the ULTIMATE BDSM EXPERIENCE at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS where hopefully I will have the extreme pleasure of seeing YOU in person...Till then keep on TORTURING US GUYS as we secretly love it in the presence of such CASTRATING BEAUTY...Lonewolf 

Hi GDH94..."100 more sessions to go"...entirely possible with ALL my FRIENDS at the family FORTRESS...most appreciative of the endless supportive comments...Lonewolf

Hurry back, Lonewolf-

I really do miss  (and I'm sure others do as well )  your terrific, enthusiastic reviews of your amazing sessions with the lovely ladies of the FF -! ;)

I hope you are feeling better...& getting...stronger & stronger each day ! :)

Adam

Hi Adam-Dunn...I fully appreciate your SUPPORTIVE comments...and BEST WISHES for a quick recovery as my entire FORTRESS FAMILY as indicated by the many positive comments are most enthusiastic and most supportive which helps me immensely in times of self doubt. Thanks again for your very positive enthusiasm...and I will update my health as I live and experience it...meanwhile I LUSTFULLY gaze endlessly at the photos of the BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL WOMEN always in full charge of ultra SADISTIC MALE EROTICISM and CRUELEST DENIAL endlessly invoked interminably at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf shall return if its in my ability to do so...and I intend to do so.

Hi James...I am most appreciative of your very POSITIVE THOUGHTS and ENTHUSIASM for my reviews past and present as it most emphatically improves my outlook as I envision a brighter healthier future and a return to the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS  to endlessly indulge once again in the extreme TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of their most enthusiastically BRUTALLY  BEAUTIFUL SADISTIC MISTRESSES...OMG YES!!! Lonewolf is never lonely with all his online friends...much appreciated interminably...OMG YES!!!

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the breathtaking BEAUTIFUL BOSS of awesomely most ALLURING PHYSICALITY personified stating..."I'm so impressed with the love in this thread. We're all rooting for ya, Lonie!!" SO ABSOLUTELY TRUE...as I am truly amazed at the extensive unbelievable most supportive responses so far and most appreciative as well. YOUR most uniquely run FORTRESS of INCOMPARABLE ONGOING PERFECTION...fosters a kinship of like minded most supportive devotees who like myself are interactively engaged with one another and therefore concerned about our online BDSM FRIENDS. I am also most fortunate to have met and willingly served many of the most TORTUROUS BEAUTIES in session and in AMAZING CAMEOS of unbelievable PERFECTION personified...as well as TWO most memorable BIRTHDAY BASHINGS from YOU...OMG YES!!! would do anything to relive it again. Next week will be most critical for me as I receive final analysis of my prospects going forward...it can go either way...IF ALL GOES WELL...I WILL BE BACK in 6 to 8 weeks to allow the 5 unsightly abdominal Laproscopic surgury incisions to heal fully. Lonewolf

Hi job1617...Regarding: "YOU definitely should have a SPECIAL SESSION for your return" YOU ARE SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...as I personally will MOST RAVISHINGLY KISS THE BUTT CHECKS OF ANY MISTRESS or MISTRESSES who visit me while in session with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...WHOSE SOFT ASS CHEEKS...TORRIDLY SENSUAL TORTUROUS TORSO...and LUSTFULLY DESIRABLE FLAWLESS SOFT CREAMY THIGHS will be endlessly smothered with SENSUALLY EROTIC BREATHTAKING KISSES interminably what a way to jump start my SENSUALLY LUSTFUL RETURN...OMG YESSSSS!!!

Hi gene...Regarding "Us lesser subs can only hope to forge into the territory which you have." Endless ongoing LUST for the most persuasive ultra TORTUROUS BEAUTIES that endlessly prevail most BRUTALLY...most SENSUALLY...most EROTICALLY...with their own individual styles of most uncompromising inconceivable RUTHLESS MALE DEBASEMENT personified are uniquely the ongoing ULTRA STANDARD PERFECTION I have known, seen and lustfully endured consistently at the most endlessly truly outstanding beyond belief INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...the ULTRA SUPERB BDSM EXPERIENCE like no other as I truthfully speak from vast personal experiences elsewhere. So whatever your personal commitments to the lifestyle...YOU have found the quintessential ULTIMATE BDSM PARADISE at the FORTRESS bar none on any conceivable level of criteria...to fully indulge your fantasies to the ultra maximum ever envisioned conceivable as the most willingly most SADISTICALLY driven FEMALES always in FULL CONTROL instinctively know every weakness in the LUSTFULLY PATHETIC HUMAN MALE ANIMAL...with ME BEING ONE OF THEM MOST INTERMINABLY...Lonewolf is doing better everyday and HELL BENT ON RETURNING ASAP!!!

Hi job1617...Regarding: "YOU definitely should have a SPECIAL SESSION for your return" YOU ARE SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...as I personally will MOST RAVISHINGLY KISS THE BUTT CHECKS OF ANY MISTRESS or MISTRESSES who visit me while in session with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...WHOSE SOFT ASS CHEEKS...TORRIDLY SENSUAL TORTUROUS TORSO...and LUSTFULLY DESIRABLE FLAWLESS SOFT CREAMY THIGHS will be endlessly smothered with SENSUALLY EROTIC BREATHTAKING KISSES interminably what a way to jump start my SENSUALLY LUSTFUL RETURN...OMG YESSSSS!!!

I look forward to seeing you when you are back on your feet again!

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...Lonewolfs MOST INTERMINABLY ULTRA BRUTAL ONE of MOST ENDEARING SENSUALITY and CASTRATING BREATHTAKING BEAUTY personified. If it was not for the 5 small puncture marks not fully healed I would most enthusiastically be in your lustfully most engaging presence this very week for sure...as YOUR MOST DEMEANING CRUELEST PRESENCE with your ULTRA SADISTIC FEMALE PREROGATIVES IN FULL INCONCEIVABLE TORTUROUS FEROCITY PREVAILING  INTERMINABLY...is NOTHING compared to the ENDLESS PAINFUL AGONY without YOU...Lonewolfs CRUEL JEWEL...his "KATZ meOWWWW