Lonewolfs sudden drastic decline in overall health...

Lonewolf

Lonewolf,

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. I have all the confidence in the world you

will be back on your feet and sessioning again. I went through a lengthy recovery myself and have sessioned twice since then. As you well know, the Fortress ladies are incredibly skilled with their craft and can work with any limitations while still providing a top-notch session. Just don't try to do too much at first. Wishing you the best,

Pat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pat8685...Pat your extended get well wishes are sincerely appreciated most thankfully, most interminably and I personally want to acknowledge that. And most assuredly I will most breathlessly return to the only known most curative option known to mankind...the ultra most PERSUASIVE SENSUALLY TORTUROUS BRUTAL FEMALES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...whose most insidious extreme desires to endlessly and most ruthlessly prevail over the subordinate insignificant  human male animal will not let me out their ultra SADISTIC clutches any time soon...forget the sugar and spice and everything nice...the FORTRESS BEAUTIES ARE MEAN TO ULTRA EXTREME PERFECTION personified...thanks again to their BREATHTAKINGLY CRUEL BEAUTIFUL BOSS...OMG YES...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...whose 2 most exemplary EXTREMELY BRUTAL past BIRTHDAY BASHINGS will most enthusiastically be repeated this coming MAY 13 as I so desperately need her endlessly most alluring presence interminably...Lonewolf at 76 plus...endlessly chases breathtaking beautiful women...but forgets what for...maybe a few torturous interventions will improve my lustful memory again...common LADIES OF THE FORTRESS...you know you have it in you to vent your CRUELEST INTENTIONS INTERMINABLY!!!

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...Lonewolfs MOST INTERMINABLY ULTRA BRUTAL ONE of MOST ENDEARING SENSUALITY and CASTRATING BREATHTAKING BEAUTY personified. If it was not for the 5 small puncture marks not fully healed I would most enthusiastically be in your lustfully most engaging presence this very week for sure...as YOUR MOST DEMEANING CRUELEST PRESENCE with your ULTRA SADISTIC FEMALE PREROGATIVES IN FULL INCONCEIVABLE TORTUROUS FEROCITY PREVAILING  INTERMINABLY...is NOTHING compared to the ENDLESS PAINFUL AGONY without YOU...Lonewolfs CRUEL JEWEL...his "KATZ meOWWWW

Yes, be careful and I hope you are fully healed soon.

MISTRESS VON DIETZ...The mere thought of YOUR most GLAMOROUS ULTRA TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION and YOUR intimidating ULTRA SADISTIC TICKLING TORTURES SO CRUELLY EXPRESSED INTERMINABLY...will most assuredly have me begging for more in YOUR most endlessly alluring irresistible PHYSICAL PRESENCE...OMG YES...A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSS!!! TORTURE ME INTERMINABLY AS CRUEL AS ULTIMATELY DESIRED...BUT BE WITH ME AS YOUR MOST RAVISHING BEAUTY will EASE the LUSTFUL PAIN I most willingly endure in your most breathtaking physical presence personified. Lonewolf and the ULTRA GLAMOROUS PHYSICALLY TORTUROUS FETISH FORTRESS BEAUTY he cannot live without...and would most lustfully DIETZ for FOR INTERMINABLY!!!

• 3 months later...

Haven't seem your posts on the forum recently, Lonewolf.  Hope you are doing okay.  Feel better!

Dear Ms. Katz:

Recently I have had the same thoughts but too wrapped up in my own life to inquire just yet. Often members have inquired when regulars go silent and so have Mistresses on occasion.

I am concerned but hope there is an explanation that will have us all relieved when Lonewolf checks in again.

Thank you for your concern. Truly in character for a Fortress Mistress.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Katz:

Recently I have had the same thoughts but too wrapped up in my own life to inquire just yet. Often members have inquired when regulars go silent and so have Mistresses on occasion.

I am concerned but hope there is an explanation that will have us all relieved when Lonewolf checks in again.

Thank you for your concern. Truly in character for a Fortress Mistress.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy,

He hasn't been online on the Forum since 9/11.

Ray

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ and ALL MY FRIENDS at the FETISH FORTRESS...in my last session with Ms Katz I casually indicated my blood count was extremely LOW without a known reason or cause at that time on our SESSION 14 date...However on a July 3, 2017 rush to a hospital for 9 days with extensively extreme bleeding colon cancer resolved by emergency surgical procedures with further blood loss from unknown ongoing precancerous ESOPHOGEAL lesions in the throat currently being treated and resolved. A LOT OF BLOOD LOSS resulting in a continual ongoing very LOW BLOOD COUNT extended over several years...and most conclusively not dying from a fatal disease as initially presumed . BOTTOM LINE my current physical health is detrimental to NO ONE as I can provide recent medical test copies to prove it without a doubt...MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...my CRUEL JEWEL...my OWWWEST "KATZ meOWWW" lets continue with SESSION 15. Lonewolf desperately needs the wink of an eye and the shake of a cute female butt and he is ALL YOURS at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS once again.

Lonewolf:

You worried us. Next time you go to a hospital please list the Fortress as the authorized contact. May you live long. I have no desire to become the oldest Fortress client.

Thanks for checking in.

Dannyboy

This makes me wonder. If we all designated the Fortress mistresses as our Advanced Care Designee, which mistresses would we be safest choosing? Who would "pull the plug" and who would make us hang on for "extra" torture? Which subs would they choose to "off" and who gets to live?

It's a bit of a morbid thought but this certainly would take submission to a whole new level.

Glad to see you still around and posting Lonewolf!

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ and ALL MY FRIENDS at the FETISH FORTRESS...in my last session with Ms Katz I casually indicated my blood count was extremely LOW without a known reason or cause at that time on our SESSION 14 date...However on a July 3, 2017 rush to a hospital for 9 days with extensively extreme bleeding colon cancer resolved by emergency surgical procedures with further blood loss from unknown ongoing precancerous ESOPHOGEAL lesions in the throat currently being treated and resolved. A LOT OF BLOOD LOSS resulting in a continual ongoing very LOW BLOOD COUNT extended over several years...and most conclusively not dying from a fatal disease as initially presumed . BOTTOM LINE my current physical health is detrimental to NO ONE as I can provide recent medical test copies to prove it without a doubt...MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...my CRUEL JEWEL...my OWWWEST "KATZ meOWWW" lets continue with SESSION 15. Lonewolf desperately needs the wink of an eye and the shake of a cute female butt and he is ALL YOURS at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS once again.

I remember you told me about the mysterious low blood count, I am just glad it is not fatal.  I look forward to seeing you again!