What Lies Have You Told?

Mistress Kang

Hi dear Head Mistress Jessy Kang,

Lovely nudge.

I just bought The Big Beaver https://www.etsy.com/market/thorn_beaver .

Fantastically awesome.

Love it. Unbelievably quality feel in the hand.

Perhaps to be discussed in private.

L

Wow, that is a great paddle.  Let us know how it works out for you. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is a great paddle.  Let us know how it works out for you. 

Ha ha ha ha ha dear Mistress Sophia, let you know how it works out for me?  I'll tell you how it's worked out for me, a blistered red purple sore ass!   But heights to which I'd never been taken.

Just pain and force aren't the Mistress' art for me, psychologically loving Mistress to the degree of craving Her seductive partnership and thrashings to greater extremes is.  I thought those days were over for me.  I've never had my legs quake and give out as they did with this beautiful paddle. I've never had to be tied, I was tied tightly, unable to move.  I'd never not been allowed to scream. Not screaming is a new breath-taking out-of-body domain. I'd never left my body, i did.  That's how it was.

Leatherthorn makes beautiful things, highly recommended.

L

Do you find it easy to lie about your marks and hide your double life, or do you feel like people can see through your lies?

Dear Ms. Rey:

Revisiting this question, I had to delay scheduling a medical appointment because of marks I acquired from the attention of a certain young lady. I certainly didn't want to explain how they got there and there was no lie that I could feel confident in hiding behind.  

There are certain appointments and procedures during which I know in advance my buttocks would be seen by the doctor and I manage my play accordingly.

In this most recent case the play was much more intense than normal and left me with a problem that was resolved by waiting a month.

Dannyboy

Good job *head pat* :-)

15 inches long and 4.5 inches wide- can't wait. We should come up with a schedule-plan. Would be interesting to see what your fellow forum-subs suggests as your quest. One-to-one? Doubles? Triples? With whom and what order?

Dear Mistress Kang,

Thank you for the touch on the head. Oh, were that I could transform that into all manner of the sweetest threats, and actual delicious debasements and humiliations, private and public!

L

• 3 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 6:50 PM, Mistress Kang said:

I once tried to take a suitcase full of heavy chains and manacles on a flight. TSA asked what they were, I told them "jewelry". Not exactly a "lie", but short-lived nonetheless because they searched my bag right after that.

WAIT did they make any weird comments about it? I think I would die on the spot if that happened to me

• 3 weeks later...

Around this time last year, I opened up to my friends and family about my fetish. Every now and then my friends get a kick out it and make jokes but they respect my honesty. They all openly admitted that they believe they lack the courage to reveal their fetishes. Before that, they've caught me with some videos and I remember one time I had some pictures. I came up with an elaborate lie which was plausible but I was shocked they fell for it with the evidence at hand lol.

One time that stands out was in middle school. I was at my friends house with his sister and a younger kid we were babysitting after school. Our parents were friends and we're all really close. I was laying on my friends bed while he sat on the floor starting up his game cube and his sister decided to lay next to me and cramp my space. She didn't want to move to I got up and then laid across her lower back facing her butt crushing her a bit on her purpose. She complained but didn't move so I applied pressure here and there to annoy her while watching my friend play the game. After about 10 mins of me applying pressure and asking her if she was going to move, I applied a bit more pressure and she farted lol. It caught me off guard but my 12 year old self thought "Maybe you can smell it, go for it." I went for it and sniffed a bit louder than I thought I was going to and my friend turned around and said "Dude, did you just sniff my sisters butt?" Thinking quickly I remembered I had a straw in my mouth from drinking soda earlier and quickly said "No way man, it was the straw you heard" and I proceeded to blow air through the straw. Everyone believed it and I knew from them on the never pull a stunt like that again lol.

2 hours ago, AromaLover21 said:

Around this time last year, I opened up to my friends and family about my fetish. Every now and then my friends get a kick out it and make jokes but they respect my honesty. They all openly admitted that they believe they lack the courage to reveal their fetishes. Before that, they've caught me with some videos and I remember one time I had some pictures. I came up with an elaborate lie which was plausible but I was shocked they fell for it with the evidence at hand lol.

One time that stands out was in middle school. I was at my friends house with his sister and a younger kid we were babysitting after school. Our parents were friends and we're all really close. I was laying on my friends bed while he sat on the floor starting up his game cube and his sister decided to lay next to me and cramp my space. She didn't want to move to I got up and then laid across her lower back facing her butt crushing her a bit on her purpose. She complained but didn't move so I applied pressure here and there to annoy her while watching my friend play the game. After about 10 mins of me applying pressure and asking her if she was going to move, I applied a bit more pressure and she farted lol. It caught me off guard but my 12 year old self thought "Maybe you can smell it, go for it." I went for it and sniffed a bit louder than I thought I was going to and my friend turned around and said "Dude, did you just sniff my sisters butt?" Thinking quickly I remembered I had a straw in my mouth from drinking soda earlier and quickly said "No way man, it was the straw you heard" and I proceeded to blow air through the straw. Everyone believed it and I knew from them on the never pull a stunt like that again lol.

I can just imagine this happening. I wonder how your friend's sister remembers it? 

What were the pictures of (that your friends found)??

4 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

I can just imagine this happening. I wonder how your friend's sister remembers it? 

What were the pictures of (that your friends found)??

She probably doesn't even remember to be honest. Its a big memory for me because I almost got caught but for them it was probably insignificant.

The pictures? This was in high school, freshman year. I had my own personal printer in my room at the time. It was some fart fetish art that I liked and printed out. The same friend from the other story came over and I told him to look for something by the printer forgetting I had the images on my desk. When I realized itwas too late and I turned to see him holding them and looking at them with such a confused look on his face. He turned and asked "Uh bro.., what's this?" while laughing a bit. My stomach dropped but I kept it cool and came up with some lie about a kid at school wanting me to print this stuff out for him as a favor. Which wasn't exactly a lie, I did print some materials out for a classmate in exchange for him to do my homework but I added on the fart art as well to save face lmao.

A L:

I like to keep my secret life secret. I would be too embarrassed, and even worse, the secrecy is a necessary component to enjoying what I do. If it were out and accepted I might feel that there is no longer a reason to keep going with it.

As to people accepting "plausible" explanations, I think many people would rather not believe the obvious explanation and welcome more elaborate and plausible explanations. 

Dannyboy

On 4/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, Dannyboy said:

A L:

I like to keep my secret life secret. I would be too embarrassed, and even worse, the secrecy is a necessary component to enjoying what I do. If it were out and accepted I might feel that there is no longer a reason to keep going with it.

As to people accepting "plausible" explanations, I think many people would rather not believe the obvious explanation and welcome more elaborate and plausible explanations. 

Dannyboy

I understand that, not everyone knows but I can say it does feel somewhat liberating to be more open about it. What surprised me the most is how receptive ladies are to my fetish. I don't just blurt it out but through conversation I will let them know and they are never taken aback.

I agree with that as well, they'd rather accept something else to make it easier for them.