What Lies Have You Told?

Mistress Kang

If you have not revealed your fetish/S&M tendencies to friends or family, these questions are for you.

Has a friend or relative ever caught a peek of your Mistress' "love-bite" (cane stripe, whip lash, bruise, tattoo, body modification, actual teeth bites :-), etc.)? What did they see and where did they see it (on you)? What excuses have you used? What lies have you told?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever lied about it, but most of the vanilla friends I've told about my BDSM/fetish interests usually have the same reaction.

At first they might be a little concerned or disgusted (I don't think this is normal. Is it safe what you're doing?), then they get more curious and ask me a million questions, and then they show an interest and want to check it out for themselves.  I've brought some friends of mine to Paddles to "introduce" them to it, and they told me they had a lot of conflicting emotions (Should I be liking this?).

Some other times, I would bring up BDSM to people I casually know (local waitress, bartender) and they would tell me that they are into it themselves.  One guy I knew who worked at a pool (billiards) place told me that he was a "human carpet" at parties.

I think the closest thing I did that came to lying was when I was looking for knee-high boots for men and I went and asked my regular shoe guy for them.   He chuckled and asked, "Are you going fishing?" and I said I needed it for "a concert" and was looking for Billy Idol-like boots.  He told me we don't sell that here and to try "The Village".

Dear Ms. Kang:

I don't discuss my activities with anyone not in the scene.  I have also been able to keep marks on my butt and sore nipples safe from being discovered. As you know, my secrets were discovered and destroyed the relationship which I thought would last forever.  

Only once did I ever broach the subject with a vanilla lady and she is the one who sessioned with us and with Ms. Rey. 

There is great value in keeping the S & M world almost entirely internal and cerebral.  For me, having even an intellectual discussion with a denizen of the vanilla world about this subject is totally out of character.

Dannyboy

If you have not revealed your fetish/S&M tendencies to friends or family, these questions are for you.

Has a friend or relative ever caught a peek of your Mistress' "love-bite" (cane stripe, whip lash, bruise, tattoo, body modification, actual teeth bites :-), etc.)? What did they see and where did they see it (on you)? What excuses have you used? What lies have you told?

I you recall, I popped several capillaries in my eyes doing a certain (ahem) activity with you. I had to make up that I had a severe coughing fit from an allergy attack.

I don't think I've ever lied about it, but most of the vanilla friends I've told about my BDSM/fetish interests usually have the same reaction.

At first they might be a little concerned or disgusted (I don't think this is normal. Is it safe what you're doing?), then they get more curious and ask me a million questions, and then they show an interest and want to check it out for themselves.  I've brought some friends of mine to Paddles to "introduce" them to it, and they told me they had a lot of conflicting emotions (Should I be liking this?).

Some other times, I would bring up BDSM to people I casually know (local waitress, bartender) and they would tell me that they are into it themselves.  One guy I knew who worked at a pool (billiards) place told me that he was a "human carpet" at parties.

I think the closest thing I did that came to lying was when I was looking for knee-high boots for men and I went and asked my regular shoe guy for them.   He chuckled and asked, "Are you going fishing?" and I said I needed it for "a concert" and was looking for Billy Idol-like boots.  He told me we don't sell that here and to try "The Village".

At least you know you have caring and concerned friends? :-) It seems you have shared more about your BDSM life than most have with their vanilla friends. How did it feel telling them? Was it freeing in a way?

Re: the human carpet. The infamous Kevin Carpet is at many fetish parties. He rolls himself up in a piece of carpet and parks himself next to the bar so people can step on him as they order drinks or use the bar for balance and trample him. Is this who you're talking about?!

The salesman was at least (somewhat) helpful. I can't help but imagine he said it with a discriminating frown :-(

Dear Ms. Kang:

I don't discuss my activities with anyone not in the scene.  I have also been able to keep marks on my butt and sore nipples safe from being discovered. As you know, my secrets were discovered and destroyed the relationship which I thought would last forever.  

Only once did I ever broach the subject with a vanilla lady and she is the one who sessioned with us and with Ms. Rey. 

There is great value in keeping the S & M world almost entirely internal and cerebral.  For me, having even an intellectual discussion with a denizen of the vanilla world about this subject is totally out of character.

Dannyboy

I feel this must have something to do with your Samurai way of thinking ("spare the vanilla of my perversions") (kidding). 

Cigarette play. My Mistress put out her cigarette right near my nipple. She did it slowly so it would burn through. I said I was frying something with my shirt off and the oil caused the burn. I don't think the person believed me.

HAHAHAHAHAA I want to know more about this if you don't mind sharing.

Who was this person to you? Are/were you involved intimately with him/her? If you were, wouldn't they know (or have an idea) of your BDSM penchants?

At least you know you have caring and concerned friends? :-) It seems you have shared more about your BDSM life than most have with their vanilla friends. How did it feel telling them? Was it freeing in a way?

Re: the human carpet. The infamous Kevin Carpet is at many fetish parties. He rolls himself up in a piece of carpet and parks himself next to the bar so people can step on him as they order drinks or use the bar for balance and trample him. Is this who you're talking about?!

The salesman was at least (somewhat) helpful. I can't help but imagine he said it with a discriminating frown :-(

Mistress Kang, yes it felt free, but I don't share it with everyone.  I have friends who are more open than others so I am free to be more of myself around them than with other people.  The ones who aren't as open I keep it very minimal or don't bring it up at all.  

I'm not talking about Kevin Carpet, but I know of him and have met him a few times.   The shoe guy was cool about it, just an older Italian man who I guess doesn't get many people asking for male knee-highs.  I happened to be there when I need new shoes and just asked him on a whim.

I usually notice if my sub is fretting over his fresh black and blue marks, or whatever it may be from our session,

I then say; “Just tell them you fell down the stairs!”

I always have wondered what the cover up stories wound up to be.

That's a good one I fell down the stairs once or twice in my life it can really mess a person up.

HAHAHAHAHAA I want to know more about this if you don't mind sharing.

Who was this person to you? Are/were you involved intimately with him/her? If you were, wouldn't they know (or have an idea) of your BDSM penchants?

She was my fiancé at the time. She knew I liked role playing between us but had no idea I was into BDSM and saw a Mistress outside of our relationship. To this day I regret that I was not forthcoming about it with her. This led to the end of our relationship. She could not accept that BDSM was an expression of my sexuality. In the end it worked out since I became free to pursue my interests. From that point forward I only date people in the scene. 

I feel this must have something to do with your Samurai way of thinking ("spare the vanilla of my perversions") (kidding). 

Hai! Jo o sama!

I once tried to take a suitcase full of heavy chains and manacles on a flight. TSA asked what they were, I told them "jewelry". Not exactly a "lie", but short-lived nonetheless because they searched my bag right after that.

I remember your posting about this a few years ago.

About lying: I've had to lie about many sessions just to get out of the house. You are aware of the lie that always got me to the Fortress.

Once I celebrated a birthday with a Mistress Involving dinner with 3 Ladies, karaoke and lots of drinking. The birthday Mistress called me the next day to tell me she lost her cell phone. My wife overheard a female voice and questioned me. My original cover story was a birthday dinner for a "club" member. I had to elaborate by saying that some of the guys brought a wife or a girlfriend and this one must have gotten my number from her boyfriend. She questioned why I didn't take her to this dinner and, of course, I said I didn't think you would like those people but I will be sure to ask you next time.

Another time that same Mistress was having a late night photo-shoot in a hotel room. She invited me over to keep her from being alone for the few hours before the photographer arrived. What we did together I will not reveal here but when I got home I was given the 3rd degree about having a "girlfriend." My lie was that me and the guys were watching the NCAA brackets being selected and strategizing the picks to make in some of the pools we were entering.

No names mentioned here

Dannyboy

Hi Mistress Kang,

Eons ago I had gotten an ass thrashing from a soon-to-be-beloved Mistress with a gorgeous leather strap. Still very memorable. Very! Harsher from the start than I had ever known. And rapid fire! Mistress was so skillful in ever-so-slightly moving location that I found that I could not only take it, I asked for more in lots of 10's, then I asked for them from the other side to even my out.

I felt it for a good week.

Then I forgot.

In showering at a fancy men's club, a buddy called out "what the fuck happened to you???" 

"What do you mean?"

"THAT!"

I'd completely forgotten. "Oh, shit, I fell off my motorcycle, I'd completely forgotten."

"How'd you hit both sides?"

"I was sliding on one side, felt it burning, then rolled to the other."

I got by with that quick think lie.    :) 

Hi Mistress Kang,

Eons ago I had gotten an ass thrashing from a soon-to-be-beloved Mistress with a gorgeous leather strap. Still very memorable. Very! Harsher from the start than I had ever known. And rapid fire! Mistress was so skillful in ever-so-slightly moving location that I found that I could not only take it, I asked for more in lots of 10's, then I asked for them from the other side to even my out.

I felt it for a good week.

Then I forgot.

In showering at a fancy men's club, a buddy called out "what the fuck happened to you???" 

"What do you mean?"

"THAT!"

I'd completely forgotten. "Oh, shit, I fell off my motorcycle, I'd completely forgotten."

"How'd you hit both sides?"

"I was sliding on one side, felt it burning, then rolled to the other."

I got by with that quick think lie.    :)

Now these are the kind of stories I like! LOL 

If BDSM comes up in casual conversation, I'll usually say "yeah I'm into it" and leave it at that. If it comes up in conversation with close friends, I tend to only list the more "mainstream" kinks (bondage, choking, spanking, ect.) as my interests. With the exception of one person, I never reveal my Fortress excursions/submissive tendencies to anyone, and I'm very conscious about keeping it a secret, which is a big thrill for me!

None of my sessions ever involve lasting marks from heavy corporal, but M. Zito and Von Dietz likes to leave Sharpie "brandings" in various places on my body, and I leave them on as long as possible to reminisce about the sessions. About two months ago a girl I used to see let me crash at her place as I was driving back from a climbing trip in CT, and we decided to go out for drinks that night. I started to change but had completely forgotten I sessioned just a few days prior and most of the markings were still visible. 

She pointed it out almost immediately, "glitter... slut? what the fuck does that even mean?"

"yeah I passed out at x's house, y and z wrote shit on me"

Snickering, she asked again, "ok but what does glitterslut mean?"

"I have no idea." And that was it. 

Later on in the night I actually did confide in her about my secret life at the Fortress and told her what I said earlier was a lie. Alcohol-fueled for sure, and we had a looooong conversation over it. Long story short, she's coming with me to session with M. Rey a couple weeks from now, so I guess it worked out fine  :)

If BDSM comes up in casual conversation, I'll usually say "yeah I'm into it" and leave it at that. If it comes up in conversation with close friends, I tend to only list the more "mainstream" kinks (bondage, choking, spanking, ect.) as my interests. With the exception of one person, I never reveal my Fortress excursions/submissive tendencies to anyone, and I'm very conscious about keeping it a secret, which is a big thrill for me!

None of my sessions ever involve lasting marks from heavy corporal, but M. Zito and Von Dietz likes to leave Sharpie "brandings" in various places on my body, and I leave them on as long as possible to reminisce about the sessions. About two months ago a girl I used to see let me crash at her place as I was driving back from a climbing trip in CT, and we decided to go out for drinks that night. I started to change but had completely forgotten I sessioned just a few days prior and most of the markings were still visible. 

She pointed it out almost immediately, "glitter... slut? what the fuck does that even mean?"

"yeah I passed out at x's house, y and z wrote shit on me"

Snickering, she asked again, "ok but what does glitterslut mean?"

"I have no idea." And that was it. 

Later on in the night I actually did confide in her about my secret life at the Fortress and told her what I said earlier was a lie. Alcohol-fueled for sure, and we had a looooong conversation over it. Long story short, she's coming with me to session with M. Rey a couple weeks from now, so I guess it worked out fine  :)

That is CRAZY LOL also a really good cover story (drunk writing). Does this mean your ex would have been OK with some kink when you guys were dating??

That is CRAZY LOL also a really good cover story (drunk writing). Does this mean your ex would have been OK with some kink when you guys were dating??

Hey Mistress Kang, she was ok with some kink, but aligned more with the "trendy" BDSM/kink (rough sex, bondage) that's becoming increasingly popular among people in my age group. We used an under the bed restraint system every now and then for light bondage, and she really liked to be choked. Not a shred of dominance in her, and I never brought up any of my own kinks because at the time I was still ashamed of it. 

Imagine her reaction when I told her I had a tickling fetish lol. "a WHAT?" 

Hey Mistress Kang, she was ok with some kink, but aligned more with the "trendy" BDSM/kink (rough sex, bondage) that's becoming increasingly popular among people in my age group. We used an under the bed restraint system every now and then for light bondage, and she really liked to be choked. Not a shred of dominance in her, and I never brought up any of my own kinks because at the time I was still ashamed of it. 

Imagine her reaction when I told her I had a tickling fetish lol. "a WHAT?" 

I'm interested in hearing how she reacts and what she thinks of it all after she meets Mistress Rey :-)

I always thought of tickling and "wrestling" as fun and innocent forms of kink because it comes so naturally. Do you think she would feel this way too?