I Hate Turkeys!!!!!

Jayman

Hi,

So, yeah, I fucking hate turkeys.  Has anyone on this forum ever had to deal with them?  When I was in the Army one of my friends lived off post and had Chickens and Turkeys on his farm.  The Turkeys were so mean and nasty.  To this day I have no problem eating them because their such assholes.  There was this one we called Bertha that was very ill-tempered and aggressive.  For some reason she would always come at me when I would visit my friend.  I think it was because I'm such a short guy and all my friends were much taller.  She would, like, just run full force and leap into the air at my head.  Twice I punched her sending her across the yard.  Once she came storming out of the dark at me and I kicked her so hard she slammed into the side of my friends barn.  So tomorrow night I have to work with eleven -  eleven stupid turkeys and I'm not looking forward to it.  

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and devours the shit out of these dumb birds along with your loved ones.

Sorry, but I just needed to vent.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jay

Wow, I just hope there aren't any turkeys on this forum.

I live in an area where I get to see wild turkeys on a regular basis. I find them interesting to watch especially early in the morning if you ever get the opportunity to scare them out of their roost (up in trees). They make a lot of noise and scare you if you are not expecting it when they fly down to the ground. After this they call to each other to group back together. It's a fascinating thing to watch. Good luck with your turkeys Jayman.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, the other subs on this forum, and especially the mistresses that make this forum special!

Hi,

So, yeah, I fucking hate turkeys.  Has anyone on this forum ever had to deal with them?  When I was in the Army one of my friends lived off post and had Chickens and Turkeys on his farm.  The Turkeys were so mean and nasty.  To this day I have no problem eating them because their such assholes.  There was this one we called Bertha that was very ill-tempered and aggressive.  For some reason she would always come at me when I would visit my friend.  I think it was because I'm such a short guy and all my friends were much taller.  She would, like, just run full force and leap into the air at my head.  Twice I punched her sending her across the yard.  Once she came storming out of the dark at me and I kicked her so hard she slammed into the side of my friends barn.  So tomorrow night I have to work with eleven -  eleven stupid turkeys and I'm not looking forward to it.  

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and devours the shit out of these dumb birds along with your loved ones.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jay

Jay:

Happy Thanksgiving.  I live in an area that has wild turkey, geese, deer and an occasional gorilla or two. My young lady wanted to pet them but I advised her not to. They are not domesticated animals. Sometimes they cross the road an expect cars to stop for them. A previous summer when I had a Mistress/friend stay over she saw some turkeys and took photographs. A few days later a turkey was splattered all over the road. I guess that was you driving?

Dannyboy

Jay:

Happy Thanksgiving.  I live in an area that has wild turkey, geese, deer and an occasional gorilla or two. My young lady wanted to pet them but I advised her not to. They are not domesticated animals. Sometimes they cross the road an expect cars to stop for them. A previous summer when I had a Mistress/friend stay over she saw some turkeys and took photographs. A few days later a turkey was splattered all over the road. I guess that was you driving?

Dannyboy

Hi Dannyboy,

Nope wasn't me but I can understand someone wanting to do that.   The closest I'ver ever come to something like that was a couple of years ago when I was scouting locations for movie.  I was at a state park and had a meeting with the park manager and a few of the rangers.  After the meeting I was walking to my car and there were two wild Turkeys sitting on top of it.  It was like instant anger.  I didn't know what too do.  My first instinct was to start chucking rocks at them but I did't want to damage the car.  So I found a fallen tree branch and just started poking them with it to get them off the roof.  Stupid Turkeys.

Hahahahahahaha this is so amusing. I want to hear more about why you have to work with 11 turkeys. Why 11? What job is this?

Hi Mistress Jin,

I work for a television/movie studio.  Tonight a show that I work on has Turkeys in one of the skits their doing.  Its a live broadcasted sketch comedy show.  I'm at work now.  We just did a rehearsal and a turkey got away from the turkey handler and it started chasing one of the actresses around.  It was actually really, really funny.  But the thing was nasty.  It was making these hissing sounds as it chased this poor woman around the set.  We cut the amount of turkeys from 11 to 8.  They are going to be dressed up like they are in a quire.   We have to do the dress rehearsal first.  If the skit gets a good reaction from that audience well do it live for broadcast later on tonight.

Hi Mistress Jin,

I work for a television/movie studio.  Tonight a show that I work on has Turkeys in one of the skits their doing.  Its a live broadcasted sketch comedy show.  I'm at work now.  We just did a rehearsal and a turkey got away from the turkey handler and it started chasing one of the actresses around.  It was actually really, really funny.  But the thing was nasty.  It was making these hissing sounds as it chased this poor woman around the set.  We cut the amount of turkeys from 11 to 8.  They are going to be dressed up like they are in a quire.   We have to do the dress rehearsal first.  If the skit gets a good reaction from that audience well do it live for broadcast later on tonight.

All of this is unreal and hilarious LOL

JAYMAN YOU PUNCHED AND KICKED A TURKEY!!!! 

Hi,

Happy Thanksgiving.

Jay

Ha! I just realized you are about as tall as a very tall turkey LOL

This post reminded me of small part in a bittersweet crime documentary called Brother's Keeper-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother%27s_Keeper_(1992_film)

One of the farmer brothers keeps turkeys and chickens in an abandoned school bus and tells the camera man he likes the sound they make LOL (@ 1:01:30)

YES.  Turkeys, like geese, are rather unpleasant birds.  I remember when I was a young child, my class went on a field trip to a farm.  I had my hand on the turkey pen and I looked away for a moment.  When I looked back, a turkey was about to bite my finger.  Apparently, he thought it was a worm. 

All of this is unreal and hilarious LOL

JAYMAN YOU PUNCHED AND KICKED A TURKEY!!!! 

Yeah, I punched her twice but I was really drunk when I kicked her.  We were out all night drinking and my friend was going to let me sleep at his house.  It was almost sunrise when we got there and the turkey came running at me out of nowhere.  It scared the living shit out of me! So I reacted and kicked her sending her bouncing off the side of the barn.  

Ha! I just realized you are about as tall as a very tall turkey LOL

This post reminded me of small part in a bittersweet crime documentary called Brother's Keeper-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother%27s_Keeper_(1992_film)

One of the farmer brothers keeps turkeys and chickens in an abandoned school bus and tells the camera man he likes the sound they make LOL (@ 1:01:30)

He liked to "hear em holler"  LOL.  I have to watch the whole thing!

Thanks, Ms. Kang!

YES.  Turkeys, like geese, are rather unpleasant birds.  I remember when I was a young child, my class went on a field trip to a farm.  I had my hand on the turkey pen and I looked away for a moment.  When I looked back, a turkey was about to bite my finger.  Apparently, he thought it was a worm. 

Yikes!  That would not have been a pleasant experience for a child,  Ms Katz.  They are nasty birds.

• 4 months later...