BDSM goals for 2018

I just want to experience Mistress Von Dietz mostly

To be more specific...  some of my goals are:

1. To be able to take more pain.  I want to reach a point where I can take a heavy beating with marks all over my body.  Eventually, I want to be able to take a vicious bloody beating but that's not a goal for 2018, maybe later.  Haha...  One step at a time.
  2. To be a much better sissy.  This includes as much feminization I can undergo while still being able to go home looking "normal".  So except for shaving my legs or something like that, maximum feminization possible followed by intense whore training to eventually be pimped out to suck real cock, to amuse my Mistress and even make her money.  
  3. To be a better humiliation slut and cuckold.  I mean, hardcore sadistic humiliation and degradation with tasks difficult for me to carry out but still being forced to do them.  Public humiliation, for sure!
  4. To take an adequate level of ball busting.  I do fantasize extreme ball busting but although that's a nice fantasy, I don't want to permanently lose my balls.  That's no fun.
  5. To finally brave the experience of being a full toilet of my Mistress.
  6. Medium to long term chastity locked up while Mistress holds the keys and controls my sexuality.
  7. Medium to long term financial domination while Mistress takes money from me and controls my finances.

Numbers 6 and 7 above are not realistic given the rest of my life but maybe something short term can work out.  I said "medium to long term" out of my fantasy mouth (or fantasy fingers, since I am typing this message).  LOL

who are you thinking about for #5?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Zito - are you interested in suspending a sub or being suspended?  I was only suspended once...it weirded me out a little, but I really want to try it again.  The idea of getting pegged while suspended is mind-blowing to me.

Other goals:

End a session by going solo with Ms. Rey, whom I've session with in a multi-situation and who I saw solo but during a longer session where she wasn't there at the end.

Maybe session with Ms. Fang, who I believe is the only current Mistress I've never session with, though Lord knows there are too many wonderful Mistresses to try and see already!

Go into a long session with Jessy and let her do whatever she wants.  Test my trust and my ability to swallow fear.

Do an all-day session with Ms. Zito roleplaying as a therapist, watching all the Fortress Mistresses punish and humble me without joining in herself.  At the end, wrap up with a one-on-one session where she tells me what she's learned and decides what I need to work on and how I should be rewarded or punished.

• 2 weeks later...

My goal this year is to create a session that incorporates both heavy smoking and smelly looooong toes.

On the smoking I would love to create a narrated and interactive scenario.  One that is part watching deep inhales, strong exhales released from the mouth and nose and specific smoking dialogue.  Kind of like a nicotine party with different types of cigarettes and perhaps cigars.  

On the feet, it is preferably larger feet with very long toes that are extremely smelly, like that vinegary smell.

Somehow both would be incorporated into a session such as a doctors appointment, or teacher student or something else.

Now that everyone has proclaimed their goals... has anyone achieved one yet?

I’ve been making the steps to learning suspension bondage (researching the right classes, linking up and chatting with more experienced riggers) and I hope to have the basics down by the end of this year.

Mine is a goal that takes time, no doubt, but I would love to hear if anyone has even begun the process of achieveing the 2018 BDSM goals.

I’ve been making the steps to learning suspension bondage (researching the right classes, linking up and chatting with more experienced riggers) and I hope to have the basics down by the end of this year.

Mine is a goal that takes time, no doubt, but I would love to hear if anyone has even begun the process of achieveing the 2018 BDSM goals.

Dear Ms. Zito:

When I last proclaimed, under a cloud of pessimism, two different objectives, I noted that the opportunity for one of them had come and gone. Since then I have been sidelined with injuries and illness. She has been ill as well although neither of us has influenza. Prospects of having one of her friends participate are not hopeful just now. On the other hand she seems to be mesmerized when I explain in vivid detail how I will cane her without a safe word. She often visualizes my more intimate and kinky thoughts as if the experience is happening. Will she ever consent? I don't know?

I did send birthday greetings to the former Mistress who actually experienced suspension. I thought of the goal you mentioned but didn't think to bring it up in our exchange. It seems that you are taking steps towards that goal and you probably have information that is more current and relevant at this point.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Zito:

When I last proclaimed, under a cloud of pessimism, two different objectives, I noted that the opportunity for one of them had come and gone. Since then I have been sidelined with injuries and illness. She has been ill as well although neither of us has influenza. Prospects of having one of her friends participate are not hopeful just now. On the other hand she seems to be mesmerized when I explain in vivid detail how I will cane her without a safe word. She often visualizes my more intimate and kinky thoughts as if the experience is happening. Will she ever consent? I don't know?

I did send birthday greetings to the former Mistress who actually experienced suspension. I thought of the goal you mentioned but didn't think to bring it up in our exchange. It seems that you are taking steps towards that goal and you probably have information that is more current and relevant at this point.

Dannyboy

A few steps back for you, and possibly some forward? Isn’t that always how it goes when we make plans :) ? I hope you recover from your injuries soon!

This is amazing! I once met a girl who traveled around the country with her partner, for competition in rigging/suspension, as well as participated in various art events & gorgeous photo shoots. Really takes a lot of passion & dedication. So excited to see where you take this Mistress Zito!

A few steps back for you, and possibly some forward? Isn’t that always how it goes when we make plans :) ? I hope you recover from your injuries soon!

Dear Ms. Zito:

Words of wisdom. We share the same hopes. 

I tell her more often than before that I have many more yesterdays than I have tomorrows. 

Time is of the essence.

Dannyboy.

I am looking to experience erotic asphyxia, I'd never been choked in an erotic manner until recently by a friend of mine. During our last hook up I had decided to tease her after some attitude she had purposely given me (bit of a masochist). I had tied her legs to my bed and held her hands together in of mine as I proceeded to tease her over the course of 30 minutes, playing with her, prodding her, and stirring her up until a lovely wet spot formed under her. After which I usually free her and we get to business, but this time I laid next to her and acted as if I wasn't going to continue and leave it at that. She begged trying to entice me by nibbling on my ear and licking my neck but I chuckled and kept my act up for a little longer for kicks. As I was about to give it up she straddled me and put her hands around my throat, just under my jaw and squeezed slightly. She looked me in my eyes and with some frustration in her voice said "You. Are going. To. Fuck. ME". Now I'm normally the dominant one in any encounters I have but this was something new. I looked at her surprised before I smiled and laughed as she looked me in my eyes, which made her squeeze a bit harder. I replied "Oh?" as she glared at me. I decided she had her moment of power and slowly lifted my body against her struggles to hold me down and flipped her over. From there you can guess the rest.

My first thought was "Oh my, I pushed her buttons more than expected." but after, I started to think about the feeling of her hands around my throat and how I enjoyed feeling the pressure. I could tell she wasn't trying to restrict my breathing but show some force over me. Although it was slight it was quite sexy to see her exert a bit of dominance in that moment. Her moment of power over me. I can imagine this in a splendid torture/interrogation session. Having the mistress restrain my arms and legs then straddle me and proceed to slowly choke me coupled with face slapping and/or other methods of info extraction/punishment.

I am looking to experience erotic asphyxia, I'd never been choked in an erotic manner until recently by a friend of mine. During our last hook up I had decided to tease her after some attitude she had purposely given me (bit of a masochist). I had tied her legs to my bed and held her hands together in of mine as I proceeded to tease her over the course of 30 minutes, playing with her, prodding her, and stirring her up until a lovely wet spot formed under her. After which I usually free her and we get to business, but this time I laid next to her and acted as if I wasn't going to continue and leave it at that. She begged trying to entice me by nibbling on my ear and licking my neck but I chuckled and kept my act up for a little longer for kicks. As I was about to give it up she straddled me and put her hands around my throat, just under my jaw and squeezed slightly. She looked me in my eyes and with some frustration in her voice said "You. Are going. To. Fuck. ME". Now I'm normally the dominant one in any encounters I have but this was something new. I looked at her surprised before I smiled and laughed as she looked me in my eyes, which made her squeeze a bit harder. I replied "Oh?" as she glared at me. I decided she had her moment of power and slowly lifted my body against her struggles to hold me down and flipped her over. From there you can guess the rest.

My first thought was "Oh my, I pushed her buttons more than expected." but after, I started to think about the feeling of her hands around my throat and how I enjoyed feeling the pressure. I could tell she wasn't trying to restrict my breathing but show some force over me. Although it was slight it was quite sexy to see her exert a bit of dominance in that moment. Her moment of power over me. I can imagine this in a splendid torture/interrogation session. Having the mistress restrain my arms and legs then straddle me and proceed to slowly choke me coupled with face slapping and/or other methods of info extraction/punishment.

What a hot story! I love that you both switched roles between cat and mouse ;) I could go on forever about this so I'll just say: I'm a huge lover of erotic choking.

AromaLover, breathplay and choking are quite fun to play with, especially when incorporated into tease and denial. A very effective method of getting what we want out of you.

What a hot story! I love that you both switched roles between cat and mouse ;) I could go on forever about this so I'll just say: I'm a huge lover of erotic choking.

I already enjoy the the exchange of power from being restrained, adding breathplay onto it? That would fuel my flame even further. Although I know I couldn't take control I would love every minute of it. Fighting my urge to be dominant. I'm sure the force of each choke varies between subs but have any of you ever applied a great amount of pressure to the point of tears? While Im personally not into it being that rough I want to explore how far I'm willing to take it.

BDSM Goals for 2018:

- Face my fear and engage in wrestling sessions with both Mistress Katz and Mistress Zito.  

- Finally being able to see Mistress Von Dietz wearing body harness/cage.  I myself ordered a leather male chest harness to wear while playing with her.

- After reading Erdono94's smoldering hot review of his session with Mistress Kang I want to engage in something similar.  A sort of Role Play beginning with Jessy starting the session challenging me to a wrestling match (Yeah I love wrestling!) where the winner gets to punish **** the looser.  I have to practice though so I'll be able to take whatever she wants to use on me.

- Playing on the theme of the previous goal I would like to try a Double Domme session with Mistress Kang and Mistress Von Dietz after I've been broken in.

- I'm very interested in chastity play but I'm having a hard time finding a cage that fits.  I've gone to a few places in the city but cant find anything that fits my dimensions.  I would want to try it in session and also for short play periods like being made to wear it for a week or so between sessions. 

- This isn't really a BDSM goal but I've been injured from overdoing it at the gym and I've been out of commission.  I haven't been able to lift since mid December.  Once I heal up I want to get back in the gym and get myself into awesome shape again.  I know it's not a BDSM goal but I like being in great physical form when I see a Mistress.   They are all so fit and beautiful that I feel I should be too if I'm going to be their man-toy.  

Thanks,

Jay

My resolution this year is simple .........

i am scheduled to have 3 business visits to New York between the end of February to the end August and I would dearly love to session with at least 3 of the lovely ladies at FF (Possibly more if we can do double dome sessions!!)

I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to pain but, looking at the lovely ladies of the FF,  I believe that they may well be able to push me beyond my current boundaries!!   The first session is already set up for next week and I am really looking forward (read  really scared!) to this.

GOALS:

Join 'Hostel Takeover' :  It's a group of fans of the Hostel movie franchise who get together twice a year and 'take over' a private estate in Estonia  to re-enact key scenes from the movies.  Seems like we are losing members every year.

Seriously though, would like to be on my way to having a genuine FLR (Female Led Relationship) with a naturally dominant woman that involves service (domestic services etc) and Chastity for long periods.  Maybe I won't get there but the journey could be interesting even if I just meet some genial pervs who share similar kink and vanilla interests.