BDSM goals for 2018

GOALS:

Join 'Hostel Takeover' :  It's a group of fans of the Hostel movie franchise who get together twice a year and 'take over' a private estate in Estonia  to re-enact key scenes from the movies.  Seems like we are losing members every year.

Seriously though, would like to be on my way to having a genuine FLR (Female Led Relationship) with a naturally dominant woman that involves service (domestic services etc) and Chastity for long periods.  Maybe I won't get there but the journey could be interesting even if I just meet some genial pervs who share similar kink and vanilla interests.

Sign me up for Hostel Takeover, haha! This sounds like an exciting goal for this year; one for which you can start preparing in session ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that everyone has proclaimed their goals... has anyone achieved one yet?

I’ve been making the steps to learning suspension bondage (researching the right classes, linking up and chatting with more experienced riggers) and I hope to have the basics down by the end of this year.

Mine is a goal that takes time, no doubt, but I would love to hear if anyone has even begun the process of achieveing the 2018 BDSM goals.

My stated goal was: "I would like to get back into sessioning more regularly and finding a strong connection with one Domme so as to explore limit pushing/expansion and develop a rapport.  Personal play time is a luxury these days." 

I have sessioned with Mistress Von Dietz three times since the New Year.  I feel that we are developing a rapport and a connection.  Mistress Von Dietz has been really great with some post sessioning probing of my experiences and desires and she has shared some of hers also.  The sessions have been great as I am driven to more and longer sessions.   

I already enjoy the the exchange of power from being restrained, adding breathplay onto it? That would fuel my flame even further. Although I know I couldn't take control I would love every minute of it. Fighting my urge to be dominant. I'm sure the force of each choke varies between subs but have any of you ever applied a great amount of pressure to the point of tears? While Im personally not into it being that rough I want to explore how far I'm willing to take it.

I have definitely brought it to a level of tears before. But it’s always important to be mindful of technique, it’s never the goal to crush the trachea or cause a coughing fit. It’s about controlling blood flow moreso than breath. I get high on play that involves such a power dynamic.

I have sessioned with Mistress Von Dietz three times since the New Year. I feel that we are developing a rapport and a connection. Mistress Von Dietz has been really great with some post sessioning probing of my experiences and desires and she has shared some of hers also. The sessions have been great as I am driven to more and longer sessions.

This is great to hear! Glad you are pushing your time limits! Expanding past an hour does make room for some more intense and involved possibilities ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 2:22 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

I have definitely brought it to a level of tears before. But it’s always important to be mindful of technique, it’s never the goal to crush the trachea or cause a coughing fit. It’s about controlling blood flow moreso than breath. I get high on play that involves such a power dynamic.

Something to keep in mind for when I return for sure.

• 9 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, theDumbMule said:

After more thought on my resolution, while I feel it is still a worthy endeavor it is woefully short for this forum. So I humbly submit the following resolutions:

1.). To finally meet and entertain Mistresses Shankar, Zito, and Katz.

2.). To be a better whore for Mistresses Rey and Von Dietz.

3.). To be able to take the torture on a body part of Mistress Jin's choosing to the full extent that she deems necessary for her satisfaction.

4.). To atone for disappointing Mistress Li in 2017.

5.). To hear Mistress Kangs addictive laugh at my expense once again.

6.). To be worthy of receiving humiliation from each of the Mistresses on this forum.

I realize these are high goals for this year and that I will probably fail to achieve all of them. I hope I can achieve some of them and the Mistresses can hold me accountable for those that I fail to achieve.

How did everyone do in 2018?

I failed on #1 and it looks like I lost my chance with Katz and Shankar.  Hopefully I still get a chance to meet Zito and Fang.  I would love to meet them in the coming year.

Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz will have to answer how I did on #2, but I did try.

Mistress Jin did torture me for #3.    I hope she was satisfied.

I did not get a chance to do #4.

#5 was a success.  Hopefully Mistress Kang truly enjoyed herself.

I did have some success at #6, but not sure if I had completed the task.  Mistresses, please help me complete this in 2019.  I need your help.

I also stated earlier a goal of chastity training, which I did not achieve.  Mistresses, please hold me accountable for my failures.  My thanks for helping me achieve some of my goals.  Happy New Year everyone!

On 2/11/2018 at 1:44 AM, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Zito:

When I last proclaimed, under a cloud of pessimism, two different objectives, I noted that the opportunity for one of them had come and gone. Since then I have been sidelined with injuries and illness. She has been ill as well although neither of us has influenza. Prospects of having one of her friends participate are not hopeful just now. On the other hand she seems to be mesmerized when I explain in vivid detail how I will cane her without a safe word. She often visualizes my more intimate and kinky thoughts as if the experience is happening. Will she ever consent? I don't know?

I did send birthday greetings to the former Mistress who actually experienced suspension. I thought of the goal you mentioned but didn't think to bring it up in our exchange. It seems that you are taking steps towards that goal and you probably have information that is more current and relevant at this point.

Dannyboy

My goal now is to start over on January 1, 2018 and avoid all the mistakes I made, bet the horses I should have bet and spend more time at the Fortress.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 8:04 PM, theDumbMule said:

How did everyone do in 2018?

I failed on #1 and it looks like I lost my chance with Katz and Shankar.  Hopefully I still get a chance to meet Zito and Fang.  I would love to meet them in the coming year.

Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz will have to answer how I did on #2, but I did try.

Mistress Jin did torture me for #3.    I hope she was satisfied.

I did not get a chance to do #4.

#5 was a success.  Hopefully Mistress Kang truly enjoyed herself.

I did have some success at #6, but not sure if I had completed the task.  Mistresses, please help me complete this in 2019.  I need your help.

I also stated earlier a goal of chastity training, which I did not achieve.  Mistresses, please hold me accountable for my failures.  My thanks for helping me achieve some of my goals.  Happy New Year everyone!

I did achieve my 2018 goal by subbing for a trans (FTM) Dom. It took until late November, but I got in under the wire. Thanks, Tinder!

22 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Please do give us the deets! 

Thanks for asking Mistress Kang! Sorry if this is too much detail, but here’s what happened.

I matched with a hot trans boi on Tinder in mid-November. That led to texting, then sexting, then meeting. We met late on a Sunday night around Barclay Center for a drink, but our options were limited. We ended up at a sports bar, which wasn’t our thing- but whatever. He took off his biker jacket, and his black tank top showed off his sleeve tattoos and toned arms. My new friend saw the look in my eyes, took another sip of his drink and asked if I wanted to go back to his place. We left our drink on the table without finishing, and called a Lyft. There was a definite connection and great conversation, with that exciting undercurrent of knowing that we were about to fuck. And fuck him I did. I also went down on his pussy for quite awhile until he came multiple times, straddling my head with his thighs. Afterwards, I massaged him for a good long time, kissing his ass and feet worshipfully. I couldn’t resist. He’s an aerialist, and his body is incredible. He also has amazing ink work all down his back that leads down to his perfect butt, which I just found delicious. 

We parted ways the next day, and texted a lot in the days after. He sent me a text saying he loved the way I kissed and massaged his body, and cautiously asked me if I was submissive. I was thrilled, telling him that “I could be!” That led us down a rabbit hole of text messages and plans to meet again. He also let me know that since he was moving soon, he’d packed up his sex toys. I was told that if I wanted to be fucked, I needed to bring the strap on. 

The day we were to meet again, the tone of our texts shifted to a strictly Dom/sub dynamic. It was driving me crazy. I was also informed that the last time I was there, his female roommate saw me worshiping his feet through his glass bedroom door when she went to pee in the middle of the night. My mind reeled for a moment thinking about her watching me submit to him. She wasn’t home the night I returned, so that wasn’t to be. But that wasn’t what was on my mind when I got there.

He let me in, we kissed, and I handed him the bag with the strap on. He looked, smiled and handed it back to me. We went into his room and he told me to strip. I did, and fell to my knees instinctually. He stood over me and looked deeply into my eyes for what seemed like forever. He laughed as I could feel my eyes opening wider. He slowly drooled spit from his lips and I greedily caught it with my mouth. That made him laugh louder. He just said, “Okay!” I was told I could refer to him as either Sir or Stud for the rest of the night, but nothing else. That got me rock hard. He pulled my hair, spit more forcefully into my mouth and slapped my face, calling me his bitch. He had me right where he wanted me.

He instructed me to get the bag and strap him into his harness. I bought a vegan version that fastened with Velcro, so I had practiced fastening it at home for a few days before. It still took me a little longer than I’d hoped, but he didn’t seem to mind. He stood there looking at himself in the mirror with his hands behind his head, flexing his arms. I saw this while I was strapping him in, and it drove me crazy. Once I got his cock secured, he started slapping my face with it- hard. All the while he was laughing at me and calling me a cocksucker. He asked me if that’s what I wanted to be, and I nodded without even thinking. I was told not to use my hands, and he throat-fucked me. I gagged and slobbered. He laughed and laughed. I was told that if I wanted to be fucked I had to beg. I went on and on, wording it every way I could think of. “Please fuck me, Sir. Please be my Stud, Sir, etc. etc” Finally he told me to lube up and get on the bed, ass up and face down. He used me on all fours for a while, spanking me hard, then flipping me on my back. He was very verbal, and I loved that. I wrapped my legs around him while he punched me in the chest, sometimes with open hands, sometimes with closed fists. Then he put his hands around my neck and started to choke me while burying his shaft deeper inside me. I blissfully closed my eyes. I was instructed to stroke my cock while he fucked me harder and faster. I was also told to ask permission before I came. I was so torn between wanting to cum and wanting to keep getting fucked. But at some point I couldn’t take it and asked Sir to cum. He said “Cum for me, whore”, and almost as soon as I heard the words I came all over myself. He laughed and scooped some up with two fingers and fed it to me. I sucked on his fingers like I sucked his cock, and this brought him great amusement.

I excused myself and cleaned up. When I came back he grabbed me by my hair and put me on my back again. He spat in my mouth and mounted me like he did before, riding his pussy all over my face until he came a few times. He seemed exhausted and lied down on his stomach. I was told to massage him like I did the week before, and I did so with great attention. My caresses and kisses were gentle, and he drifted off to sleep. I eventually did too- with my head in the small of his back, and the last view of the night being his truly beautiful ass.

The next morning we showered together, and I took him to breakfast and coffee before he had to head to a meeting. We kissed and said goodbye, agreeing that we’d see each other soon. He was my Dom, but also a sweetheart. He’s on tour until February, but I pray we get together again once he’s back in New York.

On 1/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, live2service said:

Thanks for asking Mistress Kang! Sorry if this is too much detail, but here’s what happened.

I matched with a hot trans boi on Tinder in mid-November. That led to texting, then sexting, then meeting. We met late on a Sunday night around Barclay Center for a drink, but our options were limited. We ended up at a sports bar, which wasn’t our thing- but whatever. He took off his biker jacket, and his black tank top showed off his sleeve tattoos and toned arms. My new friend saw the look in my eyes, took another sip of his drink and asked if I wanted to go back to his place. We left our drink on the table without finishing, and called a Lyft. There was a definite connection and great conversation, with that exciting undercurrent of knowing that we were about to fuck. And fuck him I did. I also went down on his pussy for quite awhile until he came multiple times, straddling my head with his thighs. Afterwards, I massaged him for a good long time, kissing his ass and feet worshipfully. I couldn’t resist. He’s an aerialist, and his body is incredible. He also has amazing ink work all down his back that leads down to his perfect butt, which I just found delicious. 

We parted ways the next day, and texted a lot in the days after. He sent me a text saying he loved the way I kissed and massaged his body, and cautiously asked me if I was submissive. I was thrilled, telling him that “I could be!” That led us down a rabbit hole of text messages and plans to meet again. He also let me know that since he was moving soon, he’d packed up his sex toys. I was told that if I wanted to be fucked, I needed to bring the strap on. 

The day we were to meet again, the tone of our texts shifted to a strictly Dom/sub dynamic. It was driving me crazy. I was also informed that the last time I was there, his female roommate saw me worshiping his feet through his glass bedroom door when she went to pee in the middle of the night. My mind reeled for a moment thinking about her watching me submit to him. She wasn’t home the night I returned, so that wasn’t to be. But that wasn’t what was on my mind when I got there.

He let me in, we kissed, and I handed him the bag with the strap on. He looked, smiled and handed it back to me. We went into his room and he told me to strip. I did, and fell to my knees instinctually. He stood over me and looked deeply into my eyes for what seemed like forever. He laughed as I could feel my eyes opening wider. He slowly drooled spit from his lips and I greedily caught it with my mouth. That made him laugh louder. He just said, “Okay!” I was told I could refer to him as either Sir or Stud for the rest of the night, but nothing else. That got me rock hard. He pulled my hair, spit more forcefully into my mouth and slapped my face, calling me his bitch. He had me right where he wanted me.

He instructed me to get the bag and strap him into his harness. I bought a vegan version that fastened with Velcro, so I had practiced fastening it at home for a few days before. It still took me a little longer than I’d hoped, but he didn’t seem to mind. He stood there looking at himself in the mirror with his hands behind his head, flexing his arms. I saw this while I was strapping him in, and it drove me crazy. Once I got his cock secured, he started slapping my face with it- hard. All the while he was laughing at me and calling me a cocksucker. He asked me if that’s what I wanted to be, and I nodded without even thinking. I was told not to use my hands, and he throat-fucked me. I gagged and slobbered. He laughed and laughed. I was told that if I wanted to be fucked I had to beg. I went on and on, wording it every way I could think of. “Please fuck me, Sir. Please be my Stud, Sir, etc. etc” Finally he told me to lube up and get on the bed, ass up and face down. He used me on all fours for a while, spanking me hard, then flipping me on my back. He was very verbal, and I loved that. I wrapped my legs around him while he punched me in the chest, sometimes with open hands, sometimes with closed fists. Then he put his hands around my neck and started to choke me while burying his shaft deeper inside me. I blissfully closed my eyes. I was instructed to stroke my cock while he fucked me harder and faster. I was also told to ask permission before I came. I was so torn between wanting to cum and wanting to keep getting fucked. But at some point I couldn’t take it and asked Sir to cum. He said “Cum for me, whore”, and almost as soon as I heard the words I came all over myself. He laughed and scooped some up with two fingers and fed it to me. I sucked on his fingers like I sucked his cock, and this brought him great amusement.

I excused myself and cleaned up. When I came back he grabbed me by my hair and put me on my back again. He spat in my mouth and mounted me like he did before, riding his pussy all over my face until he came a few times. He seemed exhausted and lied down on his stomach. I was told to massage him like I did the week before, and I did so with great attention. My caresses and kisses were gentle, and he drifted off to sleep. I eventually did too- with my head in the small of his back, and the last view of the night being his truly beautiful ass.

The next morning we showered together, and I took him to breakfast and coffee before he had to head to a meeting. We kissed and said goodbye, agreeing that we’d see each other soon. He was my Dom, but also a sweetheart. He’s on tour until February, but I pray we get together again once he’s back in New York.

This was so hot to read. I can only imagine what your Stud/Sir looks like, all tatted up. Is he a musician? I hope you share your February escapade with us too! How can it get any hotter?!?

On 1/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, Mistress Kang said:

This was so hot to read. I can only imagine what your Stud/Sir looks like, all tatted up. Is he a musician? I hope you share your February escapade with us too! How can it get any hotter?!?

Thanks so much, Mistress Kang! He’s an actor and an acrobat. I will DEFINITELY keep you posted come February...