The First Fortress Mistress

7 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Who knows who this is? I'm going to wait for a few replies to build up before approving them as to not give away the answer. 

(not me, of course)

I first came upon The Fortress site in August of 2008. If I recall correctly, there was Mistresses Chan, Kim, Quan, and Vu. Can't remember any more. I'll go with Mistress Quan.

I doubt either were the first but I remember first discovering the Fortress when Mistress Tan and Ahn were around and always wished I got a chance to session with them. I'm interested to learn a bit about the history of the Fortress =D.

Raise your hand if you're about to get lost in the alumni gallery ?️?

8 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Yes it was Mistress Vu!

Nikki Park was our first Submissive ?

needtoserve- Who the hell is Mistress Kyu??

I’ve been a member since March , 2008.  Hard to believe my first (and so far only session with Mistress Kang!) was pre-Fortress with the lovely Nikki Park.  Not sure why but when I called to schedule my session Jessy asked if I would like to attempt to serve Her alongside of Nikki Park.  By far the most memorable session I have ever had !  

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Yes it was Mistress Vu!

Soo, to come up with my answer I did some research.  In doing my research, I didn't read all the way through.  Mistress Kyu was a visiting Mistress way back when: http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/topics/871510/Mistress_Kyu_visiting_the_Fort#Post871510 

On 5/5/2018 at 11:54 AM, Mistress Kang said:

Yes it was Mistress Vu!

Dear Ms. Kang:

Of course I should have had the correct answer but I didn't appreciate the distinction at the moment. I can still visualize the first time I met her at the Fortress before she began training and I remember she was the first Fortress trainee I ever sessioned with.