Only One Choice

On 5/8/2018 at 2:46 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Have you ever seen the movie Momento? What if you chose Option B and created a "roleplay" that carried over from one session to the next. Each new Mistress picks up where the last one left off. 

Memento was a cool movie.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5laLK4itI

But would my memory fail and I would not know whether the Mistress that I was currently before was not the previous Mistress??  Would every activity seem new again?

17 hours ago, cupcakeboy said:

Mistress Rey,

Your wisdom equals your beauty.

Hmmmmmm. How does one for whom logic is paramount contend with that statement. She is beautiful and intelligent so the only logical contention then would be whether one surpasses the other. I have known a woman or two whose beauty surpassed wisdom but were markedly lacking in beauty. So that is a question better left alone since Ms. Rey excels in both.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Which one would you choose and would you choose this?

A- sessioning with one Mistress for the rest of your life

- or -

B- sessioning with a different Mistress every single time, never to see the same Mistress twice

This. I have been picking my brain over what I would choose. I agree with other points made but I ultimately side with B. While option A allows for a solid relationship to be built which I do enjoy, I can't resist the urge to session with another and feel that out as well. Oí, the dilemma!