Girl talk?

sissyj

Hi everyone,

im interested in feminization/sissyfication at he fortress and I was wondering if any Mistress’ or subs have any experience with when they do feminization to have girl talk with the sub? Like talk about boys or makeup or anything like that.

An unrelated side question, would a double domme session be good with feminization or would it be kind of a waste because you can only really have one person doing makeup and all that.

thanks!!!

Hi sissyj! Feminization is one of my favorite activities. I always appreciate a certain degree of self-care and vanity, and of course love to humiliate subs through it. I find that "girl talk" often happens as an extension of the humiliation - that you're not enough of a man to talk about "guy things", only "girl talk" for you!

Double domme sessions are super fun for feminization! It wouldn't be a waste of all, in fact it means we can go through different outfits!

Girl talk is a such a fun element of a feminization session, it really gives it that sleep over vibe that I love. Mistress Fang is right, double domme's are great for this type of session. One mistress can do your lipstick while the other is picking what panties you'll wear, it's like you become our personal sissy doll!

I had a session with Mistress Zito recently that was similar to this. She started by dressing me up then tying me to a chair to do my makeup and apply a wig. She even painted pretty lips over a tape gag at one point. A good portion of the session was spent talking about everything from her makeup skills, pantyhose and bondage to anything fetishy and fun which really did give it a fun "sleep over vibe". The Mistresses I've met at the Fortress do an amazing job at making you feel like one of the girls. Plus the fortress pink room is like sissy heaven

On 8/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, Smileey said:

I had a session with Mistress Zito recently that was similar to this. She started by dressing me up then tying me to a chair to do my makeup and apply a wig. She even painted pretty lips over a tape gag at one point. A good portion of the session was spent talking about everything from her makeup skills, pantyhose and bondage to anything fetishy and fun which really did give it a fun "sleep over vibe". The Mistresses I've met at the Fortress do an amazing job at making you feel like one of the girls. Plus the fortress pink room is like sissy heaven

This was such a fun time. I loved our sleepover vibe during the session, our great converstations, and making you look all pretty for me ;) 

2 hours ago, sissyj said:

Thanks for the replies! That definitely is what I’m looking for. Is it typical to give a girl name to the sub as well?

Having your Mistress call you by your girl name during the session makes the whole experience so much more fun. In my case, I had already chosen my name as I've had this fantasy for a while. As Mistress Von Dietz was putting on my wig all she had to do was ask: 'do you have a name?' She totally made me her bitch during our session. Needless to say I was in heaven.

On 8/20/2018 at 6:00 PM, Smileey said:

This sounds like such a perfect session! You were lucky to have Mistress Zito treat you like a little sex doll. 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:29 PM, Jennifer said:

Having your Mistress call you by your girl name during the session makes the whole experience so much more fun. In my case, I had already chosen my name as I've had this fantasy for a while. As Mistress Von Dietz was putting on my wig all she had to do was ask: 'do you have a name?' She totally made me her bitch during our session. Needless to say I was in heaven.

Mistress Von Dietz really knows how to bring that sissy slut riiiight out of you! Sounds like you had an amazing session

6 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Mistress Von Dietz really knows how to bring that sissy slut riiiight out of you! Sounds like you had an amazing session

Yes it was! For days after the session my nipples were sore. Every time I touched them I remembered how Mistress Von Dietz had used me and that it hadn't been all a dream. She literally made me beg for it.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:43 AM, Mistress Rey said:

This sounds like such a perfect session! You were lucky to have Mistress Zito treat you like a little sex doll. 

It was perfect to me and I felt beyond lucky! It was really interesting getting to explore my favorite fetishes while simultaneously discussing the deeper meaning of others. It was my first time going into a session with no real expectations which made it really enjoyable. All in all I'm just glad Mistress Zito had a good time as well. =D. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, Jennifer said:

Yes it was! For days after the session my nipples were sore. Every time I touched them I remembered how Mistress Von Dietz had used me and that it hadn't been all a dream. She literally made me beg for it.

You are literally always biting off more than you can swallow!   I love the enthusiasm & thirst that you arrive with... Watching you leave, completely used up with a dreamy gaze in your eyes.  

This is so satisfying to me.  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 4:16 PM, sissyj said:

I don’t have a preferred name yet, so I’d love for the Mistress to give me one!

Curious if you’d want one consistent name to help build a single identity or to try out different ones. Although the 5 or 6 times I’ve played that role everyone always picks Sarah or Jessie. So you might find you have one name name everyone goes back to like a cosmic sissy tag ?

4 hours ago, Lockednwaiting said:

Curious if you’d want one consistent name to help build a single identity or to try out different ones. Although the 5 or 6 times I’ve played that role everyone always picks Sarah or Jessie. So you might find you have one name name everyone goes back to like a cosmic sissy tag ?

I like names like Boom Boom and Sugar Tits.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:33 PM, sissyj said:

Hi everyone,

im interested in feminization/sissyfication at he fortress and I was wondering if any Mistress’ or subs have any experience with when they do feminization to have girl talk with the sub? Like talk about boys or makeup or anything like that.

An unrelated side question, would a double domme session be good with feminization or would it be kind of a waste because you can only really have one person doing makeup and all that.

thanks!!!

Double Domme is great for this kind of thing.  Feminization is not a principle interest of mine, but I tried it out during a session where Mistress Zito was a "therapist" observing as Mistress Rey feminized me, put a wig on me, made me walk around in high heels, and had her way with me.  All of it was made more intense by the embarrassment of Mistress Zito (who was, in the context of the scene, supposedly a vanilla woman) as an audience!